exdollofficial.com

Sleeping with your doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Sleeping with your doll

Post by TJ_Foxx »

LaDollyVita wrote:
TJ_Foxx wrote:There is only one problem when both are in the Queen Size bed: If I get up, I lose my spot, and Tasha won't let me back in unless I have brought her coffee.
I wouldn't last one day with a Jersey Girl. 8)

I was just commenting on one of Sate's threads that even though I have a king size bed I don't enjoy sleeping with a doll on either side. The sleeping bit is doable, but the getting up in the morning bit (literally trying to get out of bed) is a pain in the arse.

I don't usually have both girls with me, it is usually one or the other. Either way, when you are over 50, getting out of bed in the morning sucks. Alone, 1 doll or 2. :morning:
LaDollyVita wrote:I wouldn't last one day with a Jersey Girl. 8)
There are but a select few of us who veritably cherish our unpretentious, witty, spunky sweethearts. She is crunchy on the outside, but soft in the center, she has a mouth on her but she loves with all her heart and is loyal like a solider.

"Nothing matters in this whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." -Tom Waits.

TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

deerman wrote:I don't know how much sleep you will get! :D But it is fun, as Mistress stated just be careful.
That's just what I was going to say! I don't get any sleep at all.. until my balls are so drained I practically pass out. Then I just wake up in the morning and start all over! :twisted:

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Pumpster wrote:Second try this weekend and she's ready with some protective gear :lol: As the blowse is too big I just pull the sleeves over her hands to protect her fingers.
It would be a good idea to find some mittens to protect her hands pumpster, because they would be more likely to stay in place, as opposed to the sleeves of a long blouse that could hike up and expose her delicate fingers in the middle of the night.

Sam

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

sam treadwell wrote:It would be a good idea to find some mittens to protect her hands pumpster, because they would be more likely to stay in place, as opposed to the sleeves of a long blouse that could hike up and expose her delicate fingers in the middle of the night
I suppose it would be wise, even if so far I've been lucky and long sleeves haven't hiked up during the night. Does everyone else use gloves/mittens for their dolls when sleeping with them?

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

cant sleep with a raging hardon when I sleep with my doll.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I suppose if the sleeves were really long, they would probably stay put pumpster. But most material is pretty thin and doesn't provide much protection. But as we all know, the weakest link on our little dolls is their fingers.

It could be challenging to put mittens on a doll, as to be honest, I've never tried it. You could try over sized mittens that would go on easier. Another alternative might be to put a thick stocking, or a couple of old stockings over each hand.

Sam

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

sam treadwell wrote:It could be challenging to put mittens on a doll, as to be honest, I've never tried it. You could try over sized mittens that would go on easier. Another alternative might be to put a thick stocking, or a couple of old stockings over each hand.
Haha yes, I have pair of long lace gloves but I haven't used them much as it's so difficult to put them on for the doll. Fingers want to go their own ways and fingernails get stuck everywhere. But I guess mittens would be much easier to put on.

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

There is always these. They would help protect the fingers
Attachments
image.png
image.png (941.02 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

Synth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Synth »

Who wouldn't want to cuddle with her like this? The lacy gloves are kinda a pain to put on, but they serve their purpose well.
IMG_8778.JPG
IMG_8778.JPG (2.24 MiB) Viewed 1720 times

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

My doll is bedridden.

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

for fingers protection, my dolls always have their fingers bent.
And when sleeping, they have their elbows bent and angled 1) close to their side, so closed at the shoulder joint, and 2) either hands up in the air and out of the way.

Picture yourself wrapping your hands around and hugging yourself. It's kind of like that but with bent fingers.

My 167 has been like this since I got her ....when was it, May? and her hands are perfect. She's my second doll.
My 160+ on the other hand.....all her fingers are broken. DS Skeleton i think has undergone a change in between the release of these two dolls. Regardless of skeleton upgrades though, I did all the accidental damage to my first doll's hands within the first few months I got her. They're all noob mistakes

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

just cut the feet off a pair of pantyhoes and use them over your girls hands. Easy to get on and off and they will stop her fingers snagging on the bed covers etc.

Xiaoli wears long sleeves ion bed and I just pull the sleeved over her hands. never had an issue

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

There is nothing more beautiful of this dolls back. When i want to touch it, i put her harms like if she is protecting her eyes from the sun, i slide my hand under her back and move it down to her perfectly made small back, oh is so gorgeous to have my hand there. Is hard to sleep, so sometime i just reposition her arms and turn her over straight on top of me, face to face. Her head turned to one side and i am in heaven. But as a lover, nothing beats to hug her around the neck and let her wig soffocate me. kiss her deep. wet mouths, close encounter of the 3rd kind. If you have a big bed, also pretend she has back pain and you become a pillow under her knees, lay down perpendicular to her, her legs on your chest, put some naughty water based cream close to her private part, smell her pussy pretending she doesn't know that. fall asleep as a good boy, wake up with a dick that touches the ceiling.

later lovers
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Tybalt wrote:cant sleep with a raging hardon when I sleep with my doll.
LOL @ Ty... I so get that... this is why I am choose to be the big spoon when Anung and I are sleeping (we snuggle every night he is home)...if it goes the other way...well he gets all randy and it gets to be a big red pain in the bum...if you get where I am coming from :wink:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS