exdollofficial.com

Sleeping with your doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Sleeping with your doll

Post by Lemminkainen »

I dread to think about sleeping without Nunoko. She provides me so much pain relief, and improves my sleep. I'm really attached to her now too. I have her arm draped over me as I sleep embracing her. :oops: :D 'Bliss'! :mrgreen:

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

That's really sweet. I can't wait to have Kayla and Natsuki draped over me. They're both so beautiful it's hard to live without after seeing them.
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

mordecai989

Post by mordecai989 »

Lemminkainen wrote:I dread to think about sleeping without Nunoko. She provides me so much pain relief, and improves my sleep. I'm really attached to her now too. I have her arm draped over me as I sleep embracing her. :oops: :D 'Bliss'! :mrgreen:
I was the same way with Constance. Best advice is to be careful if you move a lot while sleeping might not be a good idea but who know having your doll in bed with you might make you move less. So give it a shot and hope for the best.

jbmac

Post by jbmac »

When I get divorced at get a new "wife" I plan to sleep with her, using her as a cuddle buddy

DollorDie

Post by DollorDie »

I sleep with my doll every day "Body 1H", on a queen size bed haven't had a problem yet, I really enjoy rapping my arms around her. love squeezing her body against me, I routinely have 2-3 sex sessions a night I don't bother cleaning up in between sleep sessions, I clean up in the morning, wash the sheets once every 2 weeks, I keep her fingers in a fist and keep her dress in stockings and garterbelts, she wears a paris hilton pigtail style wig that doesn't get messy & tangled she wears it only for when she in bed, in the hot summer I love to cuddle with her cool silicone flesh but in the winter silicone becomes cold to the touch :puppydogeyes: so I dress her in tight yoga pants, long sleeve tops and socks, my god when my doll is fully dress in tights she feels so real so soft it's scares me sometimes when i wake up and I have this real girl in my bed I just love it..you know that warm feeling you get when you hug someone that how it feeling in winter!! :D
-Van

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

katiesBoyfriend wrote:
Dollarhyde wrote:I've slept with my dolls and never had an issue it's just like sleeping with another person.
It's so realistic that they even steal the covers at night, at least the ones I've slept with. :D
Quoting a couple months after the fact, but LOL. :lol:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

I tried sleeping with my RealDoll, but she was too big, heavy and cold. The best dolls for sleeping with (assuming you intend to sleep, that is :wink: ) is a plush doll. Much less delicate; also warmer and softer. Ask anyone who has one, they are perfect for cuddling.

One hint though: Small bed = small doll. Or she WILL take over! :lol:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

I was the same way with Constance. Best advice is to be careful if you move a lot while sleeping might not be a good idea but who know having your doll in bed with you might make you move less. So give it a shot and hope for the best.
Yes i think you are right about moving less, is the same reason we (or almost all of us) don't fall off the bed, our subconscious or something knows that's where the bed ends, same thing, that's where a person next to me is, in this case of it being a doll even more, i know is fragile, my sleep will respect that.

I'm waiting to arrive my first doll and can't wait to sleep with her. Main reason i'm getting her.
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

I have slept with April almost every night since we have been together, the 16th of this month will be 10 months.

Let me say that it took me about 2 weeks to get used to sleeping with her, "it is a learning experience" just like sleeping with a real person for the first little while it feels awkward, but now I could not imagine sleeping without her, they will learn how to move with you and you "HAVE" to learn how to move with them as to not unintentionally damage them, remember they cannot speak so if you are hurting them they can not let you know!! :sleeping: :sleeping:
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

I use to sleep with my fabric doll for 5 years. She occasionally use to end up on the floor tho. But now I sleep with a WM163. I end up on the floor sometimes. I think because of her weight you really become more conscience about it.

And these blankets help :shakefist:
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (17.44 KiB) Viewed 1502 times

dogfather

Post by dogfather »

If you're referring to DS doll specifically (seeing that you've posted in this forum) I'd be using white bed sheets and linens if I'm to sleep with her, given that they could be easily stained by coloured fabrics
also I've made it a habit of shaving my face and clipping my nails before getting intimate with my DS doll, as I find her skin (2015 model) seeming prone to leaving scratch marks

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

nogamenolife wrote:I use to sleep with my fabric doll for 5 years. She occasionally use to end up on the floor tho. But now I sleep with a WM163. I end up on the floor sometimes. I think because of her weight you really become more conscience about it.

And these blankets help :shakefist:
:haha4:

Those blankets are too true.

Alucard_Richter

Post by Alucard_Richter »

I like be sandwiched between my 165 CM K cup and 100 CM D cup at nights.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Alucard_Richter wrote:I like be sandwiched between my 165 CM K cup and 100 CM D cup at nights.
I tend not to sleep well with an hard-on.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

dogfather wrote:If you're referring to DS doll specifically (seeing that you've posted in this forum)
This thread is three years old. A newer member resurrected it going through TDF's back catalog. The original poster is long gone. In fact, I see several users I remember well who are also gone. o7

INFORMATIONS