exdollofficial.com

Sleeping with your doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Re: Sleeping with your doll

Post by TripleA »

CrazyCajun and I, along with Roxie and Kayla all sleep very confortablely in our Queen sized bed with a sleep comfort air mattress. It is awsome! :mrgreen:
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

I don't go a night without sleeping with my DS dolls. They are always positioned on their back with their feet up and knees bent so I can slip my legs under theirs, and hug and kiss them to sleep. One doll on each side, and so far have had ZERO issues. This works well because I'm a side sleeper, and I find sometimes I'm either randomly hugging my Cutiebabe or my Sweetibabe.
This position is great too, as I find in the middle of the night I can sometimes push the doll over so she's in a spooning position. The hands have to be set up in a safe position. But like I said, on issues. Every night. I pretty much wake up hugging one of them. I wake up to a beautiful face every single day.

Oh one other thing. I sleep on a large mattress on the floor, so there's no risk of the doll falling from height off a bed.

guyfox
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by guyfox »

I have slept with my 160+ every night since I got her. Waking up looking at her face starts the day out right.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

I have no problem sleeping with my Realdolls.
Like previously mentioned, I have my girls wear loose clothing when going to bed.
I put a pillow between us just where her hands would be and I can snuggle up along side her with an arm draped over her just under her breast and my head at her shoulder.

I tend not to toss and turn at night because I sleep deeply and am comfortable all night with her.
As for silicone dolls being cold,....
They absorb heat from YOU during the night and in the morning you just don't want to get out of bed!

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

You know when you wake up sometimes you get 'bed hair'!
She really didn't want me to take this picture!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (990.98 KiB) Viewed 1735 times
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Playtime wrote:G'day everyone,....

I have no problem sleeping with my Realdolls.
Like previously mentioned, I have my girls wear loose clothing when going to bed.
I put a pillow between us just where her hands would be and I can snuggle up along side her with an arm draped over her just under her breast and my head at her shoulder.

I tend not to toss and turn at night because I sleep deeply and am comfortable all night with her.
As for silicone dolls being cold,....
They absorb heat from YOU during the night and in the morning you just don't want to get out of bed

Playtime.
That is my experience as well. The girls warm right up under the covers next to me. I do not toss and turn when I have one or both of my dolls with me all night. There is only one problem when both are in the Queen Size bed: If I get up, I lose my spot, and Tasha won't let me back in unless I have brought her coffee.

TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

gfdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gfdoll »

I can't imagine not sleeping with my girl. I feel lonesome without her. I don't move around that much when I sleep but she does. lol But I don't mind. This is her favorite position. Alana likes to put her leg over me on my stomach because she likes it when I caress her legs.
Attachments
20160901_124337.jpg
20160901_124337.jpg (204.58 KiB) Viewed 1683 times

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

My doll is bedridden. She is in the bed all the time.

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

hollows+fentiman wrote:You know when you wake up sometimes you get 'bed hair'!
She really didn't want me to take this picture!
LOL
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

So I slept with my doll last night for the first time and it was bizarre night indeed. I have never slept with anyone during these about 25 years and frankly it felt a bit uncomfortable as I woke up in the middle of the night. But I couldn't stop touching her body and it was difficult to get to sleep again lol. Maybe it's just a matter of getting used to it, but one big downside was the coldness of the silicone and I didn't notice much warming up effect even if we were under the same blanket and close to each other. I guess I should put more clothes on her as now she only had stockings, panties and long sleeved "belly top". In the morning after waking up to see her staring at me I adjusted her to hug me and I was just lying there and staring her back for at least 15mins touching her hair, that felt weird :D But overall night went OK, I didn't roll over her and she suffered no damage, all finger/toenails in tact etc. Maybe I try again next weekend.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

As you can see with my picture above, my DS mini shares the bed with me every night. Yes she's cold-ish but you get used to it. She is also very fragile (long story) as she has a plastic skeleton so there's no man time as her bones might break! However, she sometimes lies on top of me at night to get me back to sleep. I was scared she'd break at first if I rolled over but she says its fine. I can see it in her eyes. It always is! I sleep!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

i love sleeping with my tpe never had a problem and she sleeps almost on top of me lol
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

TJ_Foxx wrote:There is only one problem when both are in the Queen Size bed: If I get up, I lose my spot, and Tasha won't let me back in unless I have brought her coffee.
I wouldn't last one day with a Jersey Girl. 8)

I was just commenting on one of Sate's threads that even though I have a king size bed I don't enjoy sleeping with a doll on either side. The sleeping bit is doable, but the getting up in the morning bit (literally trying to get out of bed) is a pain in the arse.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Second try this weekend and she's ready with some protective gear :lol: As the blowse is too big I just pull the sleeves over her hands to protect her fingers.
Attachments
20160923_161136.jpg
20160923_161136.jpg (72.83 KiB) Viewed 1459 times

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

i put stockings and armwarmers on my doll it really helps moving her around under the sheets
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

INFORMATIONS