exdollofficial.com

Sleeping with your doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Kaiya

Sleeping with your doll

Post by Kaiya »

I was wondering, is it possible to sleep with your doll, or will you wake up with silicone stuff all over the bed and such? Not trying to be cheeky or anything, but if I were to clean her everyday, apply the appropriate powder and such, should I have a problem?

Thanks again. :P
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sleeping with your doll

Post by Wim »

If you are one who moves a lot during sleep, I would not recommend it, unless your bed is very big. Ofcourse you have to clean her, but that is not your biggest concern. You might damage her with a wrong move during your sleep.

Hillsman
Ex-Member

Post by Hillsman »

I have slept every night fer 46 nights with Stephanie :plaidskirt: ,my voluptuous torso doll with her next to me :D ,often in me arms 8O ,and NUTHIN bad has happened to her and shes full of 47kilograms of silicone!!! :multi:

You sleep with yer doll,man and enjoy the sexperience :glou:
Hillsman

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I don't know how much sleep you will get! :D But it is fun, as Mistress stated just be careful.

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

deerman wrote:I don't know how much sleep you will get! :D But it is fun, as Mistress stated just be careful.
Some people move a lot in their sleep and a silicone doll is not unbreakable. One should always think. I personally don't move much, but some people move all over their beds in their dreams, and blankets easily get in the way.
These are not faked:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

I've slept with my dolls and never had an issue it's just like sleeping with another person.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Dollarhyde wrote:I've slept with my dolls and never had an issue it's just like sleeping with another person.
It's so realistic that they even steal the covers at night, at least the ones I've slept with. :D
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Jgato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jgato »

One thing I will caution from my own experience which mirrors what others here are saying. It is possible for you to get locked-up in a particular position with your doll after you fall asleep. Most silicon dolls are heavy. And asleep one cannot consciously see how to disentangle oneself from their doll. In this circumstance their are threats to your doll, but equally important it can ruin the quality of your sleep.

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

Kaiya wrote:I was wondering, is it possible to sleep with your doll, or will you wake up with silicone stuff all over the bed and such? Not trying to be cheeky or anything

Kaiya, yes sleep with her, be careful, the silicone stuff you refer too, after sex with your doll clean your doll , then tuck her in for sweet dreams. Do you know the process for cleaning a silicone doll? No' your not being cheeky at all its a good question. If you need help with the process or steps for cleaning her , just post it up and we will be glad to help. :glou:

BB
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

I'm afraid I don't know anything at all. But I don't even have my doll yet, these are just hopeful posts I guess.
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

Hey kaiya As long as your honest with yourself, you have to start somewhere, we all started just like you , so don't worry about the small stuff, I learn every time I get on the forum, and will continue too, :glou:
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

:)

Firefly2008
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Firefly2008 »

Has never been a problem for me, but I have a king size bed :D

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

Yeah, I currently sleep with my roommate and he says I don't do anything. :P

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

I told my therapist today about me wanting a doll, she was supportive.

INFORMATIONS