exdollofficial.com

DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

Post by Dollstudio »

DarkOne wrote:Wow just amazing. Will I ever see a $500+ off sale on DS or do I just need to pony up and buy at full price?
Doll Sweet is currently running a promotion with 10% (145/Lilith; 168/Jiayi; 168+/Emily; 158/Mandy) to 15% (158/Samantha; 145/Kayla; 158+/Penny) discount.

http://www.dsdoll.us/mall.html?page=accessory#dolls

Cheers, -Ira

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Interesting, seeing what is 'inside' those beautiful ladies.

Ponder if this isn't giving away trade secrets?

Max50

Post by Max50 »

bin4ry wrote:Just a random question about the skeletal systems that just came to my mind.
Are the skeleton between the loose and tight joints the same, but just have their screws adjusted differently?
From the skeletal pics that have been posted, I really can't tell. Some of the nuts appear to be locknuts maybe, and they just don't tighten them down as much. Other nuts appear to be standard. Hmm..
I also question the metal feet configuration, and wonder if they might eventually rip through in time, but surely this isn't an issue or there would be posts on this forum in regards to it.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Max50 wrote:Other nuts appear to be standard. Hmm..
The nuts that appear standard are deformed thread lock nuts. If you were able to examine all six flat sides of the nut, you would find one of them had small rectangle indentation, deforming the thread and making the nut a lock nut.
Max50 wrote:I also question the metal feet configuration, and wonder if they might eventually rip through in time, but surely this isn't an issue or there would be posts on this forum in regards to it.
The metal foot configuration of the DS Dolls allows the weight of the doll to be distributed over a large area, so the dolls can safely stand on their own, without a crane or stand. Check out "Sasha's entries in the TDF "Photo Challenge". She is an older DS168 and has been standing often with no ill effects.
Jiayi

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

SiliconeWorld wrote:Ponder if this isn't giving away trade secrets?
Wondering that myself, which is why I have not posted detailed pics that DS has sent me.
Jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jiayi wrote: The metal foot configuration of the DS Dolls allows the weight of the doll to be distributed over a large area, so the dolls can safely stand on their own, without a crane or stand. Check out "Sasha's entries in the TDF "Photo Challenge". She is an older DS168 and has been standing often with no ill effects.
Both my old 158 and 168+ in England stand on their feet and they are still in perfect condition. There may be caveats with the new soft silicone, however, but the extent of weight distribution helps and silicone is repairable.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

DS posts a lot of pictures of their skeleton on their own webpage.

They are not worried about people stealing their design, they know the Chinese would have done that long ago if they wanted to. They know its the fact they DO show it off that is attracting customers as it looks strong enough to survive a car crash.

All the Chinese need to do is be willing to spend another $200 on the skeleton joints and they could have something similar to a DS skeleton, but they would rather stick with wire joints and save that money. So a hurmp to the Chinese TPE dolls, and a hurrah to DS.

I'll also say the welds I can make out on the pictures of the DS skeleton are really top notch.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

haremlover wrote:There may be caveats with the new soft silicone, however, but the extent of weight distribution helps and silicone is repairable.

Best wishes

Harem
Can you tell me what these caveats are just so I can add them for consideration in possible doll purchases later?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Xephyr wrote: Can you tell me what these caveats are just so I can add them for consideration in possible doll purchases later?
We are talking about the ability of a doll to stand on her feet. My harder silicone DS dolls still have perfect feet but as a result of handling clumsily my old soft silicone old158, not as soft as the new formulation, I have had to do some repairs on her. http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 22#p766022 They are not difficult to do, successful, and importantly the structural integrity of the doll is supreme.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Max50

Post by Max50 »

Herem, that was a wonderful job that you did on Chloe's feet! Amazing end result. Almost like new, and with extra padding?
Great job.

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Full and open knowledge of skeletal system helps customers .. to prevent damage to doll.

Excellent work from DS to show their customers how the doll moves and range of movement.

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

This pose

Wow, I love this photo. Could you let me know which doll and head this is?
Many Thx

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Ha! Yes! Glad you like that photo - it's one of my favourites too. At the Cannes Film Festival the other day I saw a lady who was the spitting image and she really must have wondered why I was looking at her . . .

Thera is most delighted that you admire her and she knows that her 168plus figure is most attractive indeed.

However Chloé most certainly didn't want to be left out of the Naked Gardening Day competition - she's an old158 similar to the 161 and 160plus.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

zakjed1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zakjed1 »

Seeing the joints close up provides more insight into the possibilities and limitations on movements that the doll can undertake.
I appreciate you taking the time and effort to explain.
Thank you

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Can DS dolls NOT bend at the hips very well in order to put their knees up higher than their hips? This legs spread and knees up position is very important to me. See PIC.

That is why I ended up splitting my cheap no name brand doll up the middle. She was molded in a legs together position.
Attachments
Give-a-Lap-Dance-Step-11.jpg
Give-a-Lap-Dance-Step-11.jpg (152.12 KiB) Viewed 5371 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS