exdollofficial.com

DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

Post by skybird100000 »

Thx for this post, very useful too :)

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

It may be an open door, but I think that some pictures with the doll's range of movements (and limits!) should be included with EVERY doll; the pictures of the skeleton will/would also provide some indication of the possible movements, and could prevent doll owners from trying to make a doll move where she simply can't ... it's hard to know what to do and what not to do while posing without knowing anything about the points of articulation.

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

could you tell us in degrees how far apart the legs spread , thanks
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

anataus

Post by anataus »

beardygoat wrote:very nice the skeleton can make all those moves with no problem....
...it is the silicone that has limitations, not just the joints.
BG
that's true
However as far as I know other silicone dolls are not fitted with so a flexible skeleton
My question is
How much effort should you apply to pose the doll ?

Misana

Post by Misana »

Thank you. Very useful information!

GordonGriggs

Post by GordonGriggs »

The only weak links I saw were the plastic links in the shoulders, lower back, and hips.
I think your dolls would be much better if you had a neck-bolt option like realdoll has. Its really makes cleaning, and dressing a doll difficult when she can not stand up.

gtfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gtfan »

While a neckbolt would be helpful, the dsdoll is rigid enough to be propped up against the wall (standing) so dressing her top has been pain-free. Putting on skirts/pants can be done with the doll lying flat on the bed. Washing her in the shower has been fine too. I would have her standing in a slightly bent forward position with her arms/hands on the bath tile, then have water sprayed on her backside and lather her up.

In addition to my dsdoll, my second doll from another company has the neck bolt feature, however I learned the hard way that she could not be propped up against the wall. She would crumple to the floor, so I decided to get a doll stand to take advantage of the neck bolt.

jimijung
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jimijung »

I guess the weight of skeleton system is about 60-70% of the doll?

I think because of the weight of doll, it is not easy to carry her around. If dolls weigh about 10-15kg, it will be nice.
== What if you had a second chance at true love? ==

from "Letters to Juliet" the movie.

More Photos about my lovely baby => Jimijung's Gallery

sasori77
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sasori77 »

I would be afraid to move the doll around a lot it looks like that would destroy the silicone.

Jgato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jgato »

You should always treat your dolls with loving care, but they are not porcelain dolls, they were made to be played with. It does not damage the silicon to move the limbs.

dollcaster

Post by dollcaster »

First of all, thanks so much for posting these photos and diagrams. It gives the doll owner a much better understanding of how they can move the doll and it's range of motion. In my case for example, I had no idea that your doll could raise it's shoulders and angle them forward and back. That's a huge plus for anyone interested in photography and something that few would ever know if you hadn't shown us. How many times have people moved their doll into position and thought "I hope this isn't too far". Information like this helps doll owners tremendously.

That said, I do have a question about the movement range of the legs. In the diagrams you provide it shows the legs bending to about 45 degrees at the hip. But in another thread on sexual positions for the DS dolls the photo shows the hips angled at a good 90 degrees. Which is better?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I can tell by the butt welds this is heavier tubing than some steel tube skeletons.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

Thank you for the posting, good to know the movement of these dolls

Ogre Magi

Post by Ogre Magi »

Thank you. I'm learning how important a skeletal structure is for these dolls.

INFORMATIONS