exdollofficial.com

DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

Post by Tybalt »

Needs more vertebra.

graeps
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by graeps »

Thanks for sharing! Great to see the inner workings of this doll.

It's very helpful to see the more of craftsmanship that goes into the product as a way to make a more informed choice for a potential purchase.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Many thanks for sharing this insightful information.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Tybalt wrote:Needs more vertebra.
It has more vertebra than my wm 145cm. Also more joints such as the shoulders moving back and forwards. And DS has better neck than wm i think. DS dont have neck creaks?

silver_angel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by silver_angel »

Do some models have the full hand skeleton?

Max50

Post by Max50 »

It's great to see this skeletal diagram, Doll Sweet.

This gives DS buyers a clear look at what's "under the hood", and exactly which limb movements can be performed, and which ones should not be performed. It appears to be very sturdy framework, indeed. Thanks for the insight!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Very very interesting , great photos and illistrations of movement . we are so lucky that their are doll people manufactures that show such things so others can see them , and we thank you for that! :D

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

I am very impressed. I am pretty sure if I ever can afford another doll it will be a DS. Full metal joint skeleton all the way. I was very impressed you bothered to add multiple shoulder joints at the neck.

Tilting spine seems cool too, My dolls (Not a DS) spine only moves forward/back and rotates, but I have to wonder, Does the DS spine ever move on you while your trying to carry the doll?

The forward/back tilt of my dolls spine can catch me a little off guard when carrying it, or even just trying to sit it up (Spine bends forward, arms slam into legs, fingers get bent), So I would hope that the left/right tilt is actually very limited in range like a human, and/or exceptionally stiff.

Also, is the spine rotation somewhat stiff? My dolls spine rotation has like 0 friction.

If I ever have another bendy metal wire joint snap in my dolls it will be a billion years too soon. I am going to try my absolute hardest never to buy another doll with wire joints.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DarkOne wrote: . . I was very impressed you bothered to add multiple shoulder joints at the neck.

Tilting spine seems cool too, My dolls (Not a DS) spine only moves forward/back and rotates, but I have to wonder, Does the DS spine ever move on you while your trying to carry the doll?

. . . I would hope that the left/right tilt is actually very limited in range like a human, and/or exceptionally stiff.

Also, is the spine rotation somewhat stiff? My dolls spine rotation has like 0 friction.
Multiple shoulder joints really do make her able to take on different body language. It's possibly all these things that enable nuances of expression that make DS dolls not just a doll for the bedroom but much much more.

Left right tilt is adequately stiff and she never does it when you don't want her to. The spine never moves whilst carrying her.

This pose
although difficult to see, was made possible with a little twisting and a little bending forward on the spine joint.

This pose
involved every aspect of the spine left right forward backward and rotation facility

to the point at which these dolls are really fun to pose. They really transcend from being sex objects for one purpose to being real toy people who can do such a lot.

Here's the left right joint in action

In France Chloé played at being a model
and you can see her twist and lean there.

In seducing the locals at the restaurant, here
you can see that she is turning towards him from that spine turn

and here

ImageImage

whilst here she's showing how easily
ImageImage
she can pick up her hat.

The joints are not too easily moved and not too difficult either.

With other dolls one might be looking at a fancy lump of rubber made to be f**ked . . . but DS dolls are as professional tools capable of coming out in public to do a modelling job. If you click on Chloé's CoverDoll pics you'll see that she was so good that I was not embarrassed to take her on a professional photographic assignment, and had achieved such fame in the neighbourhood that the lady for whom I maintain her piano insisted that Chloé come with me to help and entertain us.

These dolls are capable of inspiring that wonder in those who meet them.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Amen.

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

B1N4RY
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by B1N4RY »

Just a random question about the skeletal systems that just came to my mind.
Are the skeleton between the loose and tight joints the same, but just have their screws adjusted differently?

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover: Woah are those all DS dolls? Amazing. I really gotta get me a DS now, I have always loved pictures of those dolls.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Tybalt wrote:
Tybalt wrote:Needs more vertebra.
It has more vertebra than my wm 145cm. Also more joints such as the shoulders moving back and forwards. And DS has better neck than wm i think. DS dont have neck creaks?
Grumble if I had known Id be stuck with this creaking neck I definitely would have gone DS!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DarkOne wrote:haremlover: Woah are those all DS dolls? Amazing.
Yes. I know that people think I'm a bit nuts about the extent of my enthusiasms, but when I'm enthusiastic it's about something that enhances life and fun.

The new soft silicone slightly changes the ability that these dolls have to be able to stand on their feet. I hope that a solution will be found. The skeleton is top rate and can stand, but puncturing the soft silicone with the pressure can be a problem, but there is no structural damage to the foot unlike other dolls which will be structurally damaged.
bin4ry wrote: Are the skeleton between the loose and tight joints the same, but just have their screws adjusted differently?
Yes. Knowing that I like to do photography Steven asked me if I would like extra tight joints - and so that I know what everyone else has I asked for them to be normal. He said he would test them personally. That is the extent of care that DS give. It is just a matter of how tight the pressure is fixed at.

My doll Aira, now third design generation back and 2 1/2 years old has loose elbow rotation hinges which when they annoy me enough I will do something about. This was as a result of shock movement when she and I fell off the bed doing this pose
on the first day we were alone together. Of course it was my fault but DS consider their dolls their daughters so don't like to hear about one being injured. Because it has not affected her ability to play the clarinet
or anything else she wants to do at the moment so I haven't got around to doing the repair. However, Steven very kindly sent me a whole arm so that I could see how to get at the nuts. The arm - of that generation doll has 37 components from shoulder to wrist! That's the extent of complexity and quality of design and why cheaper manufacturers have difficulty competing with this sophistication. The new skeleton is even more complex. Both contain constant pressure components to keep the adjustment for as long as possible in use without changing.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Wow just amazing. Will I ever see a $500+ off sale on DS or do I just need to pony up and buy at full price?

INFORMATIONS