exdollofficial.com

DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

Post by haremlover »

rubherkitty wrote:Can DS dolls NOT bend at the hips very well in order to put their knees up higher than their hips?
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks
Point proven!
I figured they did, but looking at the range of motion chart showed them rather limited on lifting their legs.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think the point is that if one's doll exercises a bit one has to be prepared for strain to be shown in some way. Chloé, a soft silicone is delaminated from her foam, a matter of air-pressure and not in itself either a problem or a fault although there were a couple of photos where she wrinkled unexpectedly giving an odd profile in turning
ImageImage

Extreme movement can result in internal PU foam tearing - and if she's not delaminated then the silicone can tear with the foam. This has not happened to Chloé but it's a possibility. The good news is that these dolls are very cooperative in repair.

The effect of the upwards leg movement might be being more prone to an internal vaginal cavity rupture, which Chloé has suffered, but the repair is possible and successful and I've documented this on http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 18#p770318

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

rubherkitty wrote:Thanks
Point proven!
I figured they did, but looking at the range of motion chart showed them rather limited on lifting their legs.
There is a difference between 'Can' and 'Should'

Can you for a photo? Sure. Should you for repeated sex, for hours at a time, 5 days a week? No, definitely not, At least not if you want her to last a very long time without repairs.

The motion charts for DS are more what range of motion is recommended for the doll. The actual motion as demonstrated by harem is a little more extreme but care must be taken.

You'll note for example they give a different range of motion for 1 leg in splits then both. This is because moving one leg to the extreme is less stressful then both on the vaginal area and its the silicone strength that limits this range of motion more then the skeleton. Also likely why harem shows only one leg lifted so far. Also note that by using the spine joint you can get both legs very close to the head, however it moves the vagina position up much higher, so its not really moving the leg back further but just getting her to arch her back. Harems pics appear to all have the spine perfectly straight and is only showing off the leg movement range.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Beautiful pics haremlover!

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Regarding the lifting or delaminating of the silicone from the foam core, do you think:
The silicone should be thicker? Maybe allowing the skeleton and foam core to move a little more with out distorting the silicone. I knew DS used a foam core, but I thought the silicone would have been thicker actually.
At least 3/4 - 1" thick.

The silicone would be better attached to the foam core somehow?
I started a thread a long time ago about IF or WHERE silicone should be attached to a skeleton, but it didn't get any replies.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

My 168plus has not delaminated and it has not been a problem for Chloé. It makes her more jiggly. . . It's something that happens to many dolls - my PIB Bathing Beauty had suffered around her navel and I injected some glue and she's fine, leaving a wrinkle higher up when she bends - and adds realism.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Very informative! Help keep me from breaking my new doll, thanks!
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Ddwyerstar wrote:Help keep me from breaking my new doll
It will also help for this purpose to look at Chloé's Safety Briefing for all dolls . . . It's important to move from one position to another position from the shoulder or hip first, then the elbow or knee, and then the extremity to reach the position desired. Your lady has to be moved as herself rather than as you moving her as another person. It's necessary for you to be her brain for her and your muscles as hers for her to move herself. It's also necessary to work with the direction of her hinges, and not against them, to split the movement into hinge directed movements in one direction at a time so that only one of the hinges is in use rather than both together. Chloé's tutorial explains.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

SmittyT
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SmittyT »

is this pretty much the industry standard? I mean a skeletal system similar to this?
When she speaks.... what does she say? Are you listening?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

SmittyT wrote:is this pretty much the industry standard? I mean a skeletal system similar to this?
In functions, this skeleton is comprehensive and is one towards which others aspire. Increasingly we're seeing other manufacturers including the mid back bend and turn, but the shoulder hinges allowing shrugging and hunching and otherwise I don't think are common at all. Cheaper skeletons are not as sophisticated with wrists and ankles although improvements are being seen. What very much distinguishes the new DS skeletons is the sophistication of the hinge components themselves which are well adjusted to be a good balance between ease of movement and stiffness for posing . . . and have a longer lifetime maintaining that adjustment than many other dolls experience. This skeleton arises from Japanese engineering and attention to detail and perfection.

Other skeletons can be rather clunky in comparison.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover wrote:
SmittyT wrote:is this pretty much the industry standard? I mean a skeletal system similar to this?
In functions, this skeleton is comprehensive and is one towards which others aspire. Increasingly we're seeing other manufacturers including the mid back bend and turn, but the shoulder hinges allowing shrugging and hunching and otherwise I don't think are common at all. Cheaper skeletons are not as sophisticated with wrists and ankles although improvements are being seen. What very much distinguishes the new DS skeletons is the sophistication of the hinge components themselves which are well adjusted to be a good balance between ease of movement and stiffness for posing . . . and have a longer lifetime maintaining that adjustment than many other dolls experience. This skeleton arises from Japanese engineering and attention to detail and perfection.

Other skeletons can be rather clunky in comparison.

Best wishes

Harem
Agreed, DS skeletons look absolutely wonderful. There are also a number of dolls, including those over $4000, that use PVC bones to save weight. While they may be strong, PVC generally cracks and shatters when over stressed. Steel will just bend and can often be bent back (And will likely take a LOT more force then PVC)

Harem: Do the DS shoulders actually move up and down too? I thought they only moved forward/back.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DarkOne wrote:Harem: Do the DS shoulders actually move up and down too?
!!! Yes! It's surprising but they do. I'm probably not unique in saying that there are many of us who find that there's always something more we didn't know about initially about our DS toy ladies . . .

That top joint for the arms is both up and down as well as forward and back . . .

I know that people laugh at me for my enthusiasm for DS ladies - it's not a bias - I enthuse about good points of other good dolls too - but everything there is about a DS lady is something to enthuse about and I'm probably not unique among those with DS toy ladies to be able to say so.

With other dolls, I'll be able to say that the sculpture is wonderful, the head is pretty or realistic, or that they move well or that they're great in bed or that they do great photos, ticking a number of good boxes, but for me DS tick the most boxes concurrently in one doll - resulting in a thread a long time ago "DS dolls do it for me" . . . http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53605

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

SmittyT
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SmittyT »

This is so fascinating. thank you for this information
When she speaks.... what does she say? Are you listening?

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by take123 »

This looks like a very well built skeleton. Has anybody have experience (after having one of these for a long time) whether or not the joints loosen over time? Mechanically it makes sense but I don't know how long it will take.

INFORMATIONS