SexDollAmerica.com

UK/European Doll Meet 2014

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: UK/European Doll Meet 2014

Post by kharn »

Hey, you will be there, otherwise we'll just have to come and collect you :lol:
brigittes hubbie wrote:I´ll know in a few days if I can take the days off for next years meet. If I do Kim will get a mail to do a reservation. :D
Chris
 Click to go to Coverdoll

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

kharn wrote:Hey, you will be there, otherwise we'll just have to come and collect you :lol:
brigittes hubbie wrote:I´ll know in a few days if I can take the days off for next years meet. If I do Kim will get a mail to do a reservation. :D
Chris
Uh oh, I´ll better do that, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
kharn wrote:Hey, you will be there, otherwise we'll just have to come and collect you :lol:
Chris
Uh oh, I´ll better do that, :wink:
Chris
:D :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Nescio50 wrote:
james1969 wrote:How long do the meets last usually , are most of doll forum staff present? would love to go one year, hope to make some freinds out of this site too :)
The meet is a weekend (last weekend of September). Most arrive at Friday afternoon and leave on Sunday evening or Monday morning, but we also had visitors for just one day. The attendees consist of members of TDF and members of the UK Love Doll Forum, both staff members and normal members (and maybe some abnormal members :wink: ). Of course dolls are present too 8) We also invite one or a few doll vendors to show their dolls.

If you'd like to join, or need more information, please send a PM to Kharn or to me.
Sounds like id fit in nicely, though i cant bring tiffany all that distance with me :( too risky. I have family in oxford , i havent seen in ages so i will see if i can stay with them and do some sight seeing too, never been to england before :) doll vendors will be a bonus, we have none of these companies here, saves me from :) drooling on someones doll,lol!

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Sounds great James :D. If your staying in Oxford, then you can join us all on the Thursday evening for dinner and travel up with us to the meet :D.
james1969 wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:
james1969 wrote:How long do the meets last usually , are most of doll forum staff present? would love to go one year, hope to make some freinds out of this site too :)
The meet is a weekend (last weekend of September). Most arrive at Friday afternoon and leave on Sunday evening or Monday morning, but we also had visitors for just one day. The attendees consist of members of TDF and members of the UK Love Doll Forum, both staff members and normal members (and maybe some abnormal members :wink: ). Of course dolls are present too 8) We also invite one or a few doll vendors to show their dolls.

If you'd like to join, or need more information, please send a PM to Kharn or to me.
Sounds like id fit in nicely, though i cant bring tiffany all that distance with me :( too risky. I have family in oxford , i havent seen in ages so i will see if i can stay with them and do some sight seeing too, never been to england before :) doll vendors will be a bonus, we have none of these companies here, saves me from :) drooling on someones doll,lol!
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Whizerd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Whizerd »

Those are some great group photos I agree .

johntom646
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by johntom646 »

Hi what part of the uk will this be in please can anyone go ?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

johntom646 wrote:Hi what part of the uk will this be in please can anyone go ?
The European/UK Doll Meet is in Wales - it's open for all members of TDF and the UK Love Doll Forum.
Next meet is September 2015, last weekend of September.
For detailed information, please send a PM to Kharn or to me.

Linda2014
Doll
Doll

Post by Linda2014 »

I would love to go but I know Atlanta will never let me! :cry:
Linda Angelica Liljecrona

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Linda2014 wrote:I would love to go but I know Atlanta will never let me! :cry:
Hey Linda, just tell us what should we do to have both you and Atlanta joining us at the 2015 European Doll Meet.

Linda2014
Doll
Doll

Post by Linda2014 »

Nescio50 wrote:
Linda2014 wrote:I would love to go but I know Atlanta will never let me! :cry:
Hey Linda, just tell us what should we do to have both you and Atlanta joining us at the 2015 European Doll Meet.
He says he has to bring me by car and that it's about 2000 km drive. I offered to take turns driving but he don't trust me to drive! Like women can't drive? He is just mean.

https://www.google.co.ug/maps/dir/Stock ... 498597!3e0
Linda Angelica Liljecrona

INFORMATIONS