exdollofficial.com

question about oily skin

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

kenny2kenny
Apprentice
Apprentice

question about oily skin

Post by kenny2kenny »

Could any DS doll owner share his experience on the oil leaking problem of DS doll ?
Will this oil leaking problem disappear after several months ? or it is a long-term problem ?
Are dolls from other manufacturers having the same problem ? Especially Orient Industry.

I am planning to buy my first doll and now choosing between Orient and DS doll.
I am attracted by the perfect body shape of DS 145cm new body, so I am inclined to choose DS doll.
But, most of the time, I will play the doll on my bed.
I afraid that the doll will leak oil and stain my bed and clothes.
So, if this is the case, I will choose Orient doll, so that I can play the doll on the bed and still keep my bed clean.

chewy

Re: question about oily skin

Post by chewy »

speaking from my real doll experience.

the oil leaks will subside after a while. the oils are usually transparent and does not stain like cooking oil.
you cant see it though you may feel it a little. but i think after you wash your sheet a few times it will stop soaking in.

you can use baby powder initially to minimize the oil leak. but really, oil leak is the least concern of all doll owners.

i think this doll is superior in terms of appearance, weight, range of motion, price. for me the only thing i worry about is their mouths look too small to be kissable, my RD is such a hot kisser, when properly lubed.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello kenny2kenny and welcome to the forum... :D

This is just one of those maintenance things your going to have to do with your doll. Powder your doll using a Cornstarch based powder this will not only make her skin very silky smooth but will alleviate the sticky skin issue.

Good luck... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

kckk

Post by kckk »

My doll oil leak was a problem. I visit her about every 2 weeks and I need to give her a bath every time I take her out ( and wash again before put her back in storage ). Don't put baby powder on her overtime ( I recommend put her on nothing after each use ). There's a picture I put on my thread when she had baby powder on too long http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 1&start=30

kenny2kenny
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kenny2kenny »

kckk wrote:My doll oil leak was a problem. I visit her about every 2 weeks and I need to give her a bath every time I take her out ( and wash again before put her back in storage ). Don't put baby powder on her overtime ( I recommend put her on nothing after each use ). There's a picture I put on my thread when she had baby powder on too long http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 1&start=30
You purchased the doll several months ago.
Your doll still leak oil ?

chewy

Post by chewy »

okay i stand corrected.

i was only speaking from my RD experience. i had no idea DS is that much different.

thanks for chiming in though, kckk, lest i misled somebody.

still, i think the more she leaks, the lighter she will get, no?

chewy

Post by chewy »

i am just wondering,

do you think if you help if you just smear on a very thin coat of silicone sealer. will that seal in the oil and reduce seepage?

kckk

Post by kckk »

chewy wrote:i am just wondering,

do you think if you help if you just smear on a very thin coat of silicone sealer. will that seal in the oil and reduce seepage?
It isn't a big problem as long as you bath the doll often, and Yes, she still has oil leak after months (looks like sexy sweat). However, I have a couple of silicon handheld toy and they have the same problem, I think its common

jimijung
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jimijung »

I have my fist doll several month ago. I keep her on my bed and in air condition. I think that if she is not in warm temp. , this will help oil leak. She still has oil leak a little, but it is ok for me. Bath & powder and Air condition always will help. :glou:
== What if you had a second chance at true love? ==

from "Letters to Juliet" the movie.

More Photos about my lovely baby => Jimijung's Gallery

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

My Sandra (Jasmine/ Rose doll) doesn´t leak at all! Although I did expect her to leak, after browsing the forums here regarding silicone dolls. My doll is made of platinum silicone, isn´t DS dolls made of the same sort? So what´s the difference, the silicone mixture perhaps; how much of this and how much of that? Beats me anyway.

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

When I put my doll on my bed, I always place her on a large beach type towel. This not only protects my bed sheets from any staining (mine or hers), but also makes moving her around on the bed a bit easier by pulling the towel, which slides over the sheets a lot easier than pulling her body across the sheets.

doppler

Post by doppler »

My unison doll is made of tin silicon, and it doesn't leave any oily traces or anything of that sort. What material is the DS doll made of?

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

doppler wrote:My unison doll is made of tin silicon, and it doesn't leave any oily traces or anything of that sort. What material is the DS doll made of?
Platinum Silicone!

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

something I've been wondering for quite some time now: will those dolls 'leaking' oil develope over time problems because of this 'drying out' and start cracking ?? :?:

kenny2kenny
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kenny2kenny »

life-is-plastic wrote:something I've been wondering for quite some time now: will those dolls 'leaking' oil develope over time problems because of this 'drying out' and start cracking ?? :?:
I heard from a experienced doll reseller that, no matter the doll has oil leak or not, the doll silicone skin will become hard and color may change over time.
So, silicone material has its own life time. May be 5 years to 30 years.
I guess doll with oil leak may have shorter life tme.

INFORMATIONS