exdollofficial.com

Kayla 161cm Initial Review

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

chewy

Kayla 161cm Initial Review

Post by chewy »

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... os=-108214

Ok I put up a few more pics in my gallery.

This is Kayla light pink 161cm with implanted eye brows, fixed joint and floppy fingers.

First of all, she is substantially easier to handle than my 2007 RD Classic. Still, washing her was quite a chore at my age.
But the lighter weight is a blessing to my weak knees. At first I was concerned that this model would be too thick as I like the shape of the 168cm better. However, she does look kind of slim when you close her legs. Her big hips is only obvious when you spread her legs apart so it turned out pretty well.

Her small mouth is still quite kissable, provided you do it gently and with enough lubrication. Her breasts is softer than my RD and almost jiggly. I think this is a very well engineered product as the silicone distribution has been optimized to reduce weight yet maximizing functionality. My RD has a lot of silicone in her hips, shoulder, knee cap, but she has a lot more hard spots. Kayla is squeezable all over. I love that she can stand on her own, as at my age I will spend more time gawking at her than anything else. She does not have perceptible oil leaks and her skin is smooth and not sticky. I have not powdered her yet. She does have a strong scent which I hope will dissipate over time.

Overall, Kayla has better qualities all around with the exception of kissing, which I imagine can be improved with a different DS head. The customer service was also great. I am very happy with this doll.

Sorry for the messy backgrounds. She really deserve better pictures, but I wanted to get a review out quickly.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Kayla 161cm Initial Review

Post by Dollarhyde »

Thanks for the review Chewy... hope she gives you much happiness... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi chewy, thank you for the interesting review. I´m living with a mechadoll and an RD classic, Brigitte resp. Martine. They are different but I love them both, they both have their qualities. Enjoy your honeymoon with cute beautiful Kayla. And please don´t forget to submit her to the doll matrix as Kate.
Cheers,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Great review, I appreciate the lighter weight as well. How many openings does Kayla have?

chewy

Post by chewy »

Just one. No anal function on this model.

chewy

Post by chewy »

Here is a pic of the Hanna head for those who asked

Jgato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jgato »

Beautiful. Did you put her in a trance?

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

What a beautiful face. Your affection for her obviously put her in that trance, :)
Chris

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

please do not keep the doll stand for long time, there is very pressure on the foot.

some pictures for reference.

thanks for the review :D
Attachments
doll_foot.gif
doll_foot.gif (17.45 KiB) Viewed 6659 times
doll_hand.gif
doll_hand.gif (12.1 KiB) Viewed 6659 times

chewy

Post by chewy »

Uh I hope I did not cause any internal injuries to her.
I don't see or feel any damage yet.

I will be more careful from here on.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Just treat her like the cute little princess she is, Chewy,
Chris

chewy

Post by chewy »

Indeed she is my little princess, and I am so lucky to know one. Her presence alone brings peace and harmony to my mind.

She does seep a bit oil now, that with the chemical smell reassure me that she is factory fresh. I just powdered her with some baby powder, the only stuff I had in hand. May need it wash her again soon, but at least she won't break my back.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi chewy, I know what you mean. I always kiss my ladies bye-bye when I leave the house and kiss them again when I´m back. I´m feeling home when I kissed them again. I love their company.
Chris

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Welcome to Kayla and thanks for improving the doll Matrix by submitting her :thumbs_up:
First time that body 161cm is referenced and i added your photos album and review to the generic infos of that body (Image)

Your review was interesting to read, she is 22 lbs lighter than your RD, that's a lot :thumbs_up:

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Pretty doll.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS