exdollofficial.com

Will DS sell heads seperately? If yes, approx what $$?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Will DS sell heads seperately? If yes, approx what $$?

Post by rubherkitty »

Would love to own the new Ruby head. Don't know if DS will sell heads seperately.

Anyone know?

Thanks
RK
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Will DS sell heads seperately? If yes, approx what $$?

Post by Tomoe »

They will. Quote from http://www.dsdoll.us/news.html#n20140220: if only order the only seperate doll head, the price will be $720~750, with doll body, the extra doll head will be $620~650. shipping fee depends on address.

Just be aware that the Ruby head is for the 145cm body and might not be compatible with the other bodies (I believe 145 uses the same head system as 132 and 138 bodies).
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks for the reply and info.
You too for the PM "JM"

I tried some searching, but did not find the answer.
My internet service is terrible right now. I moved to the country and have to upgrade from my wireless dial up. Right now figure 2 minutes to load a page of text and 5-10 for pics! That's if I can even stayed connected that long.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

last year ds dolls sells to me 3 heads separately, maybe they still doing it.

Ryby is so cute!, good luck!

dudu009
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dudu009 »

If you still looking for a dsdoll head, I have a Kayla head with red eyes and planted eyebrows to sell (new) for $500. This head will fit on 158, 160, 161 and 168 body

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks for the offer, but I am going to try and manufacture a new style head.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

It looks like DS Fr still sells the smaller models. I'm looking for a smaller doll for future, but torn between 132/138 and 145. I like the smallness of 132/138, but I like the fact that 145 has decent sized breasts.

It would be great for me if they could add 145's breast size to 132/138, but I don't think that's possible without making a completely new mold.

INFORMATIONS