exdollofficial.com

168plus on Order

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

DSlover

168plus on Order

Post by DSlover »

Hi All,

It took me nearly a year to decide which doll to take.
Thanks a lot to you folks and this forum, which really helped me a lot and was key to my decission.
As well the support of DS-Dolls is great - they answered my email in lightspeed.

I ordered the doll with the tight skelleton, as I would like to use her for posing and photography, besides other activities :whistle:.
I included the finger skelleton as well, which I hope is not too fragile for the latter, but a necessity for posing.
My other selections are: no pubes, planted eybrows and skin color pink.
As a delivery I opted for the carton, although I believe the wooden box is more robust.
What convinced me for the carton is not the cheaper price but what appeared to me being the more professional packing.
In the cardboard box the doll is appropriately held in place by styrofoam, whereas in the wodden box the doll put in a sleeping bag and cushioned with small styrofoam.
I was not conviced by that latter method.

I would have liked to have the eyes changeable, because a different eye-color can really make a difference.
Unfortunately this is too delicate, as John of DS-Dolls pointed out to me.
I may opt to use colored contact lenses to change the appearance at times, has anybody got experience with this?
(I am a bit anxious they may dry out and then be hard to remove)

I have ordered the doll with three heads, because I could not decide which one to drop out from Samantha, Sandy and Helen head.
They all have their charm and I really like them. To be true all heads are very nice and it took me quite some time to boil them down to three.

I will keep you posted on the delivery and add photos of the doll and all her heads once it arrived.
Fingers crossed all goes well from now, especially I wish for an uneventful delivery.

I am not yet sure of the clothing and shoe sizes for the doll, in China DS-Dolls uses size 160 and S respectively.
I live in Germany and according to wikipedia, using the measures from DS webpage, it could be more XS and/or 32/34.
The shoe size could be 37.
Is there anyone in Germany who has experience with the 168+ and clothing/shoe sizes?

Thanks in advance for your answers and thanks to the forum operators to hold up this great website!
All heads named - Cymone, Elfa, Cora and Chyna

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: 168plus on Order

Post by AlexKnight »

Congrats on the order, DSlover!!

Best wishes on a speedy delivery :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

passionplay

Post by passionplay »

Congratulatioins on your doll. Don't forget to post some pics for us to see.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats DSlover and welcome to the forum... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

thanks a lot for your congrats and wishes.

I will definitely post photos - the ones I get before delivery and after her arrival.

Looks like I doomed myself a bit. Am on business travel right now and can only make my down payment early next week. I am already scratching the walls running around like stupid. Would rather want to pay yesterday. It's probably worse because this is my very first doll.

After that I hope I can keep myself calm with occasionally buying some clothes and shoes for her (think I should really say "them", as she comes with three heads).

I will keep you posted!

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

Found the answer to the contact lenses - does not really work to the extend I would like :( .
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... act+lenses
(sometimes searching helps :whistle: )

What I am still not sure of are the German clothes and shoe sizes for the 168+. (UK, French or Italian would do as well).

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi DSlover,
congratulations on your order- Considering fancerboys pics of his DS doll I´d guess that the clothes size and shoe size will be correct. You may try clothes with Lycra like stuff from Wolford. It´s easy to fit and high quality. Brigitte loves them :wink: as did my ex wife. :evil: All the best,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

fancerboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fancerboy »

The shoe size is US 35 for my DS168 not plus, for you reference.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

fancerboy wrote:The shoe size is US 35 for my DS168 not plus, for you reference.
I think you are mistaking the shoe size for another country, as US sizes don't go that high.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

IIRC the only difference between the DS168 and the DS168+ ist the boob size, right? So if anybody who has either can measure the feet, we could figure out the shoe size for both.

I think the people at Doll Sweet should make a comparison chart for the different bodies, with all necessary measurements.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

According to the DS website, the feet length of the 168's is 24 cm.
This, according to wikipedia, is right on the sweet spot between a european 37 and 38 :roll: (= US 6.5, UK 4.5).
And thats the point where I get puzzled, should I rather buy 38's or better 37's - or probably best, wait until the doll arrives as there may be small manufacturing differences.
(side-note: I tend to perfectionism ;) )

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... en.svg.png

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote: ...... like stuff from Wolford .... high quality ...... Brigitte loves them :wink: as did my ex wife ........
Oh yes, I will go for that! - by the way, my ex-wife liked the wolford stuff as well....

fancerboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fancerboy »

AlexKnight wrote: I think you are mistaking the shoe size for another country, as US sizes don't go that high.
you are right, sorry for my previous mail, I correct the shoe size in the following ......
The shoe size is Eure 35 (UK 3.5=USA 5.5=Cm 22.5) for my DS168 not plus. Thank you very much.

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

congratulations DSLover, you made the right choice, ds dolls are great posing and great and sexy faces.

looking forward to see your unboxing and doll pictures!

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

fancerboy wrote:
AlexKnight wrote: I think you are mistaking the shoe size for another country, as US sizes don't go that high.
you are right, sorry for my previous mail, I correct the shoe size in the following ......
The shoe size is Eure 35 (UK 3.5=USA 5.5=Cm 22.5) for my DS168 not plus. Thank you very much.
Thanks a lot for this fancerboy, you saved me from doing something foolish!
I was already about purchasing sizes 37/38, based on the feet length quoted on the DS website.
If the manufacturing margin is that large, I'd better wait before purchasing any shoes.
I don't want them shoes too small, as this may tear off the toe nails, or have other negative consequences.
Neither should they be much larger than necessary, as this may have an effect on standing / posing (besides looking awful).
(sorry perfectionism is driving me :? )

INFORMATIONS