exdollofficial.com

168plus on Order

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

DSlover

Re: 168plus on Order

Post by DSlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
dudu009 wrote:If you have luck, it will take only 3 days. When I bought my doll, 1 month agon, Steven sent the package on a friday and I got it the next monday !!!
DHL was really fast
Wow, now that´s really fast. All the best for a quick delivery,
Chris
wow, thats an incredible speed - and Monday in a week would be perfect for me :)
All heads named - Cymone, Elfa, Cora and Chyna

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi DSlover,
the wait is a really enduring time but you may use with the necessary preparations- getting brush and comb for her hair, an extra lip gloss or lip stick, powder, lube, a lot of condoms, :lol: a sponge for the usual sponge bath, an office chair for easier moving her body, more dresses and shoes, there is so much to do, and bang- there she is!
Chris
Hi Chris,
thanks a lot for the office chair hint! That sounds very resonable. Currently buying furniture for my flat while I just moved in. There is still too much to do to become bored and the office chair is now on the purchase list next to the sponge I have not got yet.
Comb, brush, makeover and powder are already taken care of, as well as nail polish (although I am not sure if I should or should not use this - maybe I buy some ready made nails, that can be fixed using double sided sticky tape)
Shoes - I have already 8 pair for her (some on photo's in earlier post).
I may still be a bit short on dresses, but this will be 'corrected' during the next week, while I am on business trip to Amsterdam; This city has some nice shopping options.

As for condoms - I *really* hate them - and am unsure how to handle. Somewhere in the forum I read about female condoms, which may actually be an option - on the other hand I got word these can make funny noises.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi DSlover,
yes, an office chair is a big help. 8 pairs of shoes already? She´ll love you for them, that´s for sure! Considering ncondoms- your lady has an insert so you may have sex without them. Brigitte has not so I use them to make less of a mess, and I don´t mind using them anyway.
If you go shopping in Amsterdam you have to visit the store of Agent Provocateur, the british lingerie makers. Their stuff is really hot, Brigitte wears nothing else. :whistle: It´s expensive but it´s worth it. :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

dudu009 wrote:If you have luck, it will take only 3 days. When I bought my doll, 1 month agon, Steven sent the package on a friday and I got it the next monday !!!
DHL was really fast
I can confirm DHL is usually very fast - especially with deliveries to Germany since it's their hub. From China/Japan it usually takes 3-5 days, a week at most.

Your doll looks very hot, and you chose some really beautiful faces - four of them no less! I'm slightly jealous :P I wish your doll a speedy and safe arrival, and a great honeymoon to the two of you.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:.... you have to visit the store of Agent Provocateur, the british lingerie makers. Their stuff is really hot, Brigitte wears nothing else. :whistle: It´s expensive but it´s worth it. :wink:
Chris
Will do, just had a look on their website, hot stuff yes, but it appears that a thong, suspender and bra in total come to more €€€'s than a made-to-measure suit. Could be that this is slightly beyond my budget and it would push back savings for the second doll :). ( maybe I am lucky and they have a sale :D ) ....

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

Tomoe wrote:I can confirm DHL is usually very fast - especially with deliveries to Germany since it's their hub. From China/Japan it usually takes 3-5 days, a week at most.

Your doll looks very hot, and you chose some really beautiful faces - four of them no less! I'm slightly jealous :P I wish your doll a speedy and safe arrival, and a great honeymoon to the two of you.
Thanks Tomoe,
I was going for three heads initially, the forth only came into play as Steven offered this to me at an (for me) undeniable reduction.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi DSlover, to be honest, Brigitte got just one set since Martine and Monique joined us and since I´m keeping my funds together for Laurence. a dreamdoll- you see I know the problem as well.
Chris

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi DSlover, to be honest, Brigitte got just one set since Martine and Monique joined us and since I´m keeping my funds together for Laurence. a dreamdoll- you see I know the problem as well.
Chris
Looks like I may need to catch up - while I only have four heads, you will have four dolls soon :crazyeyes:
Wonder which size of bed I'd need with four dolls :mrgreen:.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Dont´t worry, I´ll place my order for Laurence at the end of the year, and usually only Brigitte, my wife, shares my bed with me, :wink:
Chris

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Dont´t worry, I´ll place my order for Laurence at the end of the year, and usually only Brigitte, my wife, shares my bed with me, :wink:
Chris
Hi Chris,
Was just joking anyway.
Yet I still don't know how I like the doll and playing with it - so depending on this I will decide if to buy another one or not.
But what I am (almost) certain of, is that I do not plan to sell hear, whatsoever. She should always have a place in my appartment :).

Now back from Amsterdam - bought two dresses, one skirt and 2 football outfits for the world cup (Brasilian & Dutch, she will have to support these :D) ( side-note: football==soccer - I am European 8) ).
The football outfits are probably sligthly too small - I bought these with intention that some things may stand out :whistle:
A.P. is far beyond my budget at the moment - I rather spend money on more dresses and costumes first, while one set of AP lingerie equates to 6 or more dresses.
Once I am happy with her gerneral wardrobe I reconsider :).

Interesting you consider Brigitte your wife - while I thought she is your doll - or is it coincidence your doll has the same name as your (current) wife?

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi DSlover,
it´s smart to wait and see before spending a lot of money for that few fabric a set of lingerie has. Buying dresses for her first is the right decision.
And yes, I consider Brigitte my wife although she is my doll. I´m happily divorced. My ex has been very bad to me and I know Brigitte will never hurt me. I almost treat her like a human being so I treat her as my wife. :wink:
Chris

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi DSlover,
it´s smart to wait and see before spending a lot of money for that few fabric a set of lingerie has. Buying dresses for her first is the right decision.
And yes, I consider Brigitte my wife although she is my doll. I´m happily divorced. My ex has been very bad to me and I know Brigitte will never hurt me. I almost treat her like a human being so I treat her as my wife. :wink:
Chris
Very interesting indeed and I seem to experience something along that line (so far milder, as she is not yet with me);
I caught myself writing "it" when referrring to my doll, when proof-reading before posting, I had to change to "her" and/or "she".
It just did not feel right for me to refer to her as a thing.
So I think this is may be the start of personating her - where this personalisation ends, only time and experience can tell.

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

DSlover wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi DSlover, to be honest, Brigitte got just one set since Martine and Monique joined us and since I´m keeping my funds together for Laurence. a dreamdoll- you see I know the problem as well.
Chris
Looks like I may need to catch up - while I only have four heads, you will have four dolls soon :crazyeyes:
Chris solves this problem by covering the entire FLOOR in matresses! :)
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

BurntHostage wrote: Chris solves this problem by covering the entire FLOOR in matresses! :)
:rofl:

I was hit by a slow bank transfer to China this week, only today it arrived and the doll will be send out tomorrow.
If DHL is as fast as expected I may have her early next week. :smilecolros: :multi: :onfire:
Thank god I can make myself available at home and be there when she arrives.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

BurntHostage wrote:
DSlover wrote:
Chris
Chris solves this problem by covering the entire FLOOR in matresses! :)

Hi BurntHostage, great idea, that way I can house as many dolls as Sotaichou has on his doll wish list: 26 :glou:

Hi DSlover, it´s the first step of personalisation. It´s not just my ladies that I call girls or ladies, ususally I call other members ladies that way as well. I love the term Doll Universe though :lol: I guess my ladies made me a psycho already, or my ex did, or may be I´ve been one already. :haha4: Anyway I love my girls, and I love them just the way they are, :wink:
Chris

INFORMATIONS