exdollofficial.com

168plus on Order

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

DSlover

Re: 168plus on Order

Post by DSlover »

She is on her way now - I have the tracking number and hope for her to have a safe journey.

I am looking every other hour now and the packet is moving, but she is still in Dalian/China.
Approximately 10,000 KM to go.
All heads named - Cymone, Elfa, Cora and Chyna

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi DSlover,
she might be a victim of the LH pilots strike, I´m not sure the pilots of LH Cargo were on strike as well but I guess so. She´ll hasten to you in your arms, don´t worry, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

So far the tracking status is unchanged from yesterday envenings "Departed facility in Dalian".
I hoped to see something like "Entered facility in Beijing, your girl boarded the plane now, sitting in 2D" :lol:

I believe DHL mostly use own planes and I hope their pilots are not on strike.
Here are a few pics of these http://www.airplane-pictures.net/operator.php?p=71.

One picture frightened me slightly, but I believe all packets on that plane survived:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi DSlover,
you are correct, they usually use their own planes. Don´t worry, no strike at DHL! She´ll probably wait for a first class seat, and deservedly so, :wink:
Chris

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

I thought about the first class seat - in a cargo plane that would be with the pilots in the cockpit.
I am not sure if I want the cargo pilots to unwrap her :roll: - if they do, I may go :twisted:

Just joking -
paket status has not changed since yesterday :?
I'll keep y'all posted.

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

Looks like she spend her weekend in South Korea.
This is a nice place, only that this is a further 400KM away from me :?.

So no fast delivery this time, as she still has all the way ahead of her.
I hope she is on a direct flight now and not diverted via Japan through the US to Germany :D.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi DSlover, I´m sure she won´t have to travel through the US, I suppose she´ll go from South Korea straight to Europe. At least I hope so for you.
Chris

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi DSlover, I´m sure she won´t have to travel through the US, I suppose she´ll go from South Korea straight to Europe. At least I hope so for you.
Chris
She did indeed arrive in Frankfurt/Main tonight :multi: - that is just around the corner, compared with South Korea :)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Wow, this went pretty fast, I guess she asked for supersonic transport instead of a first class ticket to get home sooner. :wink: I suppose it´ll be a weekend of lovemaking for you and her,
Chris

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Wow, this went pretty fast, I guess she asked for supersonic transport instead of a first class ticket to get home sooner. :wink: I suppose it´ll be a weekend of lovemaking for you and her,
Chris
that be nice and until today I thought this as well.
At the moment she is kinda stuck.
Worse to worse I am traveling on business again from thursday until mid next week - I was too optimistic and agreed to some important client meetings.
Still trying to get her delivered until thursday but things do not look too promising at this moment, with easter coming up next week its even worse :(.
So near - but still sooooo far away :cry: ....

But I am sure, eventually she will be with me and I tell the full story then.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi DSlover,
I guess she sent you on this business trip to do some more shopping for her. :wink: She´s such a smart girl, she knows having to wait for her some more will be quite rewarding for her. And she knows you´ll long for her even more. :)
Have a nice trip and stay patient, 8)
Chris

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

Chris, You are absolutely right, she is a very smart girl and I did not believe she will turn out to be as real of a girl as that;
Girls know they have to make the boys hold off ... - she was definitely kicking up her heels doing exactly this.

In the meantime she has arrived in great condition, only a few scars to the packaging.
I managed to give her a bath (actually I had to give her two :whistle:), dress her up a bit and take a quick photo.

Now she arrived - I have to leave soon. Unfortunately I don't have a ticket for her for the plane.
She is as sad as I am, but I'll be back latest after easter and for a night in next week.

Here is the very first photo; Cymone says hello to you all & good bye to me:
Attachments
Cymone_Says_Hello.png
Cymone_Says_Hello.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2201 times

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi DSlover, and hello beautiful Cymone. She obviously was worth the wait, and I guess she loves her sexy outfit. Have a nice business trip and get safe soon to your love. She´ll wait impatiently for you. Please take some more pics and submit her to the Doll Matrix when you are back so we get to know her specifications. We´ll have to be patient for that. :wink:
All the best, enjoy the start into your honeymoon,
Chris

P.S. Lucie, Monique´s friend, a Phicen doll like her, a busty redhead though, arrived today. It´ll take a few days for me to find the time to take some pics.
So greetings from Brigitte, Martine, Monique and Lucie to Cymone. :wink:

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Please take some more pics ..<snip>.. We´ll have to be patient for that. :wink: ....
Yep, indeed patience will be what we all need. I really need three things at the moment; Patience, some more patience and last but not least a lot of patience on top of that. Taking more pics of her is definitely planned, this is one of her primary purposes.
brigittes hubbie wrote:.... submit her to the Doll Matrix when you are back so we get to know her specifications....
.... already done this afternoon :mrgreen:
brigittes hubbie wrote: P.S. Lucie, Monique´s friend, a Phicen doll like her, a busty redhead though, arrived today. It´ll take a few days for me to find the time to take some pics.
So greetings from Brigitte, Martine, Monique and Lucie to Cymone. :wink:
thanks - please pass over Cymone's greeting to Brigitte, Martine, Monique and Lucie as well.
Am already looking forward to seeing Lucie's Photos.

INFORMATIONS