exdollofficial.com

168plus on Order

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: 168plus on Order

Post by AlexKnight »

Congrats, Cymone looks beautiful!!
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

fancerboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fancerboy »

Nice to meet you, Cymone!

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Welcome Cymone :D

Thanks for entering the Doll Matrix, she is the 1st 168plus body referenced :thumbs_up:
I wish you a good travel and to come back quickly :twisted:
I look forward to more pics...

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

sgt Pepper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sgt Pepper »

Welcome Cymone.

how was carried out clearance procedure?
sorry my terrible english

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi DSlover,
thank youfor submitting Cymone that fast, as Elle wrote she the 1st 168plus in the Matrix. :multi: :multi: :multi:
The girls like to thank you for the kind words and greetings. I suppose Lucie has to wait until easter sunday or monday for her shoot- too much to do at the office. :|
All the best to Cymone and you,
Chris & the ladies
Click here to see my Doll Album.

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

Thanks to all for the nice wishes, I will pass to Cymone - more photos will come soon.
I will as well post my experiences with the purchase and customs experience, once I am back and find the time to write a rather lengthy post.

It just turned out my daughter will be picking me up from the airport and bring me home tomorrow.
This will be the first encounter of the "fourth kind" - as Elfa (my doll with her Elf head) is currently sitting in the living room waiting.
I am not bothered as I believe my daugthers curiosity and open mindedness will take over - still I am a little bit nervous.
All heads named - Cymone, Elfa, Cora and Chyna

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi DSlover,
all the best for the encounter of Cymone/Elfa with your daughter. Until now my mum, my sis and a very good female friend know of my ladies, and none of them have met them personally although I invited my sis to meet them in a few days. They were pretty positive. My mum warned me though not to tell my dad as he won´t understand it- he´s pretty old-fashioned. And my sis told me not to tell her daughter, my niece, yet, who´s in her early teens. She says she might be too prude. :haha4: I guess youth isn´t what it was was I was young, :lol:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi DSlover,
all the best for the encounter of Cymone/Elfa with your daughter. Until now my mum, my sis and a very good female friend know of my ladies, and none of them have met them personally although I invited my sis to meet them in a few days. They were pretty positive. My mum warned me though not to tell my dad as he won´t understand it- he´s pretty old-fashioned. And my sis told me not to tell her daughter, my niece, yet, who´s in her early teens. She says she might be too prude. :haha4: I guess youth isn´t what it was was I was young, :lol:
Chris
Hi Chris,

This was sort of an encounter of the fourth - or so - kind. She was curious and is absolutely fine with her. Cymone & Elfa had to withstand quite a few touches and some poking - sometimes followed by giggles ;). Fortunately my daughter is not prude at all and we can discuss things freely - to the extend where privacy overtakes open mindedness ;).

Not knowing your sister or mum, but by the sounds of it they seem to be open minded as well.
I definitely wish you a similar positive experience that I had!

Youth never appears to be what it was for the generation(s) preceeding.
I believe that youngsters always have to 'rebell' to make "oldsters" put status quo in question and rethink.
Unfortunatly not everybody has the same ability-level to question&rethink ....
After all we do not live in a static world - it's rather dynamic and we all should try keeping pace.
All heads named - Cymone, Elfa, Cora and Chyna

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

Cymone is beautiful, congrats ^^
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

INFORMATIONS