exdollofficial.com

fancerboy Naveah Doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

SeV

fancerboy Naveah Doll

Post by SeV »

Hello, im new to this forum and im superior at buying such a doll, and i would like to buy a doll which look like fancerboy's Naveah Doll. So could anyone say me the correct details for this doll or even fancerboy itself? And what would be the price?

Thanks.

fancerboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: fancerboy Naveah Doll

Post by fancerboy »

SeV wrote:Hello, im new to this forum and im superior at buying such a doll, and i would like to buy a doll which look like fancerboy's Naveah Doll. So could anyone say me the correct details for this doll or even fancerboy itself? And what would be the price?

Thanks.
I had put my doll information in Doll Matrix.
http://matrix.dollforum.com/
you can search the doll's name "Nevaeh" in Doll matrix and get the information you want.

FYR.

SeV

Post by SeV »

Thanks, but what was the hair color the black one or the other one and the joints type, phalanxes? And where did you get the outfits? And how much you paid for it? ^^

fancerboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fancerboy »

SeV wrote:Thanks, but what was the hair color the black one or the other one? And how much you paid for it? ^^
joints type is "tight",
I purchased the hair individually from other web store , so, I have many types of hair for dolls.
About the price, I think it's dependent on your location.
For me, I will say the price is reasonable.

SeV

Post by SeV »

And the phalanxes? Can you say me that web store? ^^

fancerboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fancerboy »

SeV wrote:And the phalanxes? Can you say me that web store? ^^
"phalanxes", Yes!, ...... Yahoo Shopping.....

INFORMATIONS