exdollofficial.com

DsDoll Ball joints.. Tight.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jdubs714
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

DsDoll Ball joints.. Tight.

Post by Jdubs714 »

Hey guys! I am wondering if anyone has a Dsdoll with tight joints and knows if the joints will loosen over time.

dudu009
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: DsDoll Ball joints.. Tight.

Post by dudu009 »

as far as I know it stay tight. I have a dsdoll 158 since a year and joint are still tight... no change since the first day

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

I've heard that just range of motion of the joint loosens it for a real doll. Not the same as a real doll obviously but my doll has the same tight joints, which I would rather tight joints to allow poses rather than loose joints

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Jdubs714 wrote:Hey guys! I am wondering if anyone has a Dsdoll with tight joints and knows if the joints will loosen over time.
Hi!

Yes

Aira in England had joints so stiff I needed to use osteopathic manoeuvres to work them . . . but after taking many photos with her she's getting much more cooperative. . . .

If you get her doing the exercises you'll find in Chloé's tutorial and safety briefing for dolls, she'll start to be a real pleasure.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I should add that Chloé's tutorial is _extremely_ important to all dolls with tight joints as well as other looser joints which might seem deceptively cooperative. The DS skeleton does not use ball joints and because of the tightness it's difficult to feel the direction that the hinges want to go in.
st
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53612 is the link

Without Mahoro's tutorial when Aira came to me, and then understanding what Chloé was trying to tell me in French, with the photosessions that I've put my dolls through I would by now have had a broken girl . . . so for anyone coming across this topic, understanding the way in which DS ladies like to take exercise from Chloés instructional will both give much pleasure and save a lot of grief.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS