exdollofficial.com

How to remove and change eyes

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dudu009
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

How to remove and change eyes

Post by dudu009 »

Hi all,

I try to remove the eyes of my dsdoll to change the color but it's not really easy :( anyone already try ? what is the right procedure ?

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: How to remove and change eyes

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

No clue. I'm very squeamish when it come so stuff like that, even for a doll. I can never understand how people wear contact lenses.

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

Before my purchase I have asked DSdoll if the eyes of the dolls can be changed.
Steven has not advised to doing so, as it is a very delicate work and you can easily ruin the head doing so.
So despite my wish to change the eyes at times, I will probably not try it.
That is unless I really dislike one of the heads eye-colors and am prepared to loose the head.
All heads named - Cymone, Elfa, Cora and Chyna

dudu009
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dudu009 »

ok, so my snowy will keep her eyes ^^ (I'm not ready to loose her :D )

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I found a most enlightening instruction on the DS forum (link in signature strip) and for entertainment will leave the translation in Googlish . . . No doubt these instructions are irrelevant to Other Dolls:
After a long period of research and technology development, movable function has been added to our eyes. To make the eyes can move freely and maintain direction. Internal use of the metal support structure, rotation limit. Once you have eyes movable function dolls doll eyes can change, become more God.
(certainly these dolls are Déesses) . . . .

After a long period of research and technology development, movable function has been added to our eyes. To make the eyes can move freely and maintain direction. Internal use of the metal support structure, rotation limit. The current price of this feature is $ 680. Once you have eyes movable function dolls doll eyes can change, become more God.
Video Link:
http://www.dsdoll.com/dsdoll/videos.php ... vd_eyemove

---------------------------- eye rotation method is: 1 Gently separate the upper and lower eyelids, when similar action eyedrops. 2 fingers (clean) or wet cotton swab to gently rotate eyes. 3 After the operation is complete, release the eyelids, on the other a repeat operation. Operation is needed to be careful not to overwhelm eyelashes, touch chaos.
-------------------------- eyes are the windows of the soul, the eyes of the good, make changes dolls more alive. But users should be careful not to come up with a down eye, eye, eye like the impact of the visual image of the doll's perspective.
Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

While searching cosplay sites I've noticed coloured contact lenses, even cats eyes or smilie face lenses. Could you maybe use these on the eyes you have. One site was http://www.costumebox.com.au/costume-ac ... tacts.html

They are in in Australia but that's just one example, I' sure there'd be elsewhere.

Liebespuppen-Shop
Inactive
Inactive

Post by Liebespuppen-Shop »

Hello dudu009,

the eyes change is not so easy and should made with caution.
Do you still have a head without or with moving eyes?
Below you can see a few pictures. As soon as time permits, we will shoot a little video for you. Then you can see how to change the eyes.

For Further questions or requests, we are at your disposal.
Your Sören Kunze
Dept. Customer Service & Wholesaler
Attachments
DSC_0375.JPG
DSC_0375.JPG (157.72 KiB) Viewed 6754 times
DSC_0376.JPG
DSC_0376.JPG (145.06 KiB) Viewed 6754 times
DSC_0377.JPG
DSC_0377.JPG (128.29 KiB) Viewed 6754 times
DSC_0379.JPG
DSC_0379.JPG (96.96 KiB) Viewed 6754 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Here is a place that sells suction cup style eye removers.
http://www.west-op.com/prostheticeyer.html
Attachments
western-ophthalmics_2263_50948014.gif
western-ophthalmics_2263_50948014.gif (6.95 KiB) Viewed 6744 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

Good to know.

dudu009
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dudu009 »

Thanks for the tip. If you can post a video too, it will be wonderfull :)

I have a snowy head, so yes she have moving eyes.

Maybe I'll try after seeing the video because for now, I don't really know how to remove eyes easily and without damaginf the head :?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Liebespuppen-Shop wrote: the eyes change is not so easy and should made with caution.
Below you can see a few pictures. As soon as time permits, we will shoot a little video for you. Then you can see how to change the eyes.
Hi!

Thanks - really fascinating to see these pictures and it's certainly helpful for us to know internal structures as it helps us avoid dangerous operations. Your support for service and repair is most certainly impressive and together with other European agents puts DS into a wholly different class from many other manufacturers even above and beyond the superiority of their creations in the first place.

For those of us accustomed to fixed eyes, the ability to move them for photos and get them to look right is a new dimension and a learning curve.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

rubherkitty wrote:Here is a place that sells suction cup style eye removers.
http://www.west-op.com/prostheticeyer.html
Hi!

I got what looks like the smaller one perhaps in the photo and it wasn't strong enough. Two spoons were in the end kinder to the eyelids than the wooden spatulas. The process is documented on http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=54940
and perhaps this post or that might usefully be made sticky, or inserted into the repair category as I'm sure that I won't be the last person to have to change or adjust an eye.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS