exdollofficial.com

DS girls do it for me!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: DS girls do it for me!

Post by john1972 »

Hey Harem , Hope all is well there.
Great to see pics of your girls here .
Very pretty girls for sure..
Luck you are :thumbs_up:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks AnonViking and John for your kind comments
AnonViking wrote:Great photos and scenery.
For the reason that it's important for us specifically to break down the common disdain for ***dolls and likewise to break down perception that silicone women are only for losers who can't get a real one here are some more photos of local scenery. . .
ImageImageImageImageImage

and I would rather have Chloé as a friend than this woman at a reception

No-one should think that posable mannequins are for incapable guys . . . they are for smart people who focus on real life and don't want complications in their professional nor private domains. They are for smart wives to give to husbands to ensure that husbands don't stray from marriages and far from being figures of disdainful fun, have a smart role to play in society. Ever since pointing this out on Aira and Thera's harpsichord marketing http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201089277468 the listing has ceased to be "viral" on Facebook LOL

A friend of my wife's, when Aira modelled her car with the intention of helping her to sell it, was very disdainful of me until I explained that "people" like Aira and Chloé and Thera were extremely sophisticated and that it could be a potential choice between her car or a posable mannequin. She gave me less nonsense after that.

Chloé certainly enables me to do photos that I enjoy taking . . . but which I'd be embarrassed to engage a live model - and my wife's probably happier that she's not a live model either . . .
ImageImage

I should add here that Chloé had a very bumpy ride down south thanks to UPS and next time I'm here for more than a few days at a time and can accept delivery Stef is going to send me a kit to restore the slight sag to Chloé's breast. She's none the less enjoyable for that, however, and has a nice jiggle about her when moved. She is the old soft formulation and the new models from DS are even better.

As a matter of art, although this
is in Cannes, I want to take Chloé down to a nearer town on the bus where sometimes there are living statues like this to do a photo of Chloé next to one, to contrast the living dead with the dead living.
airgirluvr wrote:Wow, thanks so much haremlover for taking the time to answer all my questions & then some!

You see, us both being inflatable doll lovers, I think we're on the same page with regard to what we want in a doll, so I do value your opinion greatly. In fact, it was seeing some of your inflatable pics four years back now(wow, does time fly or what?) that lead me to my purchases of them, and I've been very happy since then.

While not trying to offend anyone on here, I do agree that I see something a bit more alive in the DS faces that I don't necessarily in some of the other brands, at least in pics anyway. Plus, I'm a bit of a sucker for Asian girls anyway, so I'm sure that doesn't hurt either.

It does seem that the skin tones are rather subjective, dependent upon lighting & what not. The pink was the tone I was leaning to though. While a tanned figure is def. appealing to me, I'm not sure it quite fits with an Asian face, as they seem to be rather fair skinned in real life, for the most part.

It's also nice to hear that the latest & greatest 168plus body has some significant improvements in flexibility. With regard to the softness, if they still offered the softer option, I would probably order it, but maybe it's a good thing that they don't, because I'm sure there's a significant compromise in reliability as a result. At least it sounds as if the newest dolls are softer than the old 'firm' option was.

Also glad to hear that you haven't had much in the way of damage as of yet. And looking at all of the wonderful photos you've posted thus far, it def. seems as if you're putting them to the test, what with all of the different props you've used.

Thanks again,
-AGL
On the matter of colour, if you like Asian ladies, possibly their yellow colour is the one to go for. Thera's blushing makeup leads from the pink to the more Asian colouration - but it's so debatable - it's fashionable for some Japanese ladies to ensure that they stay out of the sun and are as white as possible . . . Certainly the DS brown is great in the context of tanned ladies in the south of France.

Coming home after Cannes today exhausted, my neighbour invited me next door for dinner with another friend. Of course Chloé came too
taking great interest in the Yani Raki
ImageImage
but telling me that I should have the other stuff
ImageImage

My neighbour's friend also enjoyed meeting Chloé . . . and after I explained that Chloé liked a talc massage, he couldn't resist holding her hand . . .
So Chloé and her sisters are very much in a different league to the inflatababes that we've enjoyed all these years . . . in terms of not being a specific ***doll of which the perception is disdain, but a toy lady in the spirit of being the best toy that a man can have . . .

DS dolls in my experience have advantages of portability, respectability as "people" but as toy people rather than being a carbon copy clone of a real person as a substitute real person, but instead a fun toy person with whom one can have obvious fun in play and art, excellence of manufacture and good service from the manufacturer and agents . . . and the DS dolls I've seen second hand (and bought) have been at a price usefully lower than new but not very far below.

In holding their price, were anyone to buy and wish to sell at a later date, one's not going to lose out hugely as provided they are in good condition, with care they stay in good condition and with such advantages there will always be a demand for them.

Being supplied with blanks as well as inserts, they pose as mannequins and have the advantage therefore of being capable of presentation as mannequins rather than sex toys. There are other rather attractive dolls around which tip beyond the balance of looking real as to be so clearly sex toys, even I could not contemplate taking them out to dinner with friends. It's in this way, for me, that DS dolls are in such a different league to so many others - and thus this thread "DS dolls do it for me"!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Chloé this morning looked at me in bed from her chair and threatened to close the airport again unless I allowed her to show me what she was made of . . . how dare I had given any sort of mixed messages about this star . . .

So she took her trousers off . . . and . . .
ImageImage

and . . . she wanted me to stay on top of her all day but I explained that there's work to get done. But I'm not going to be looking at airgurlz again . . .

And she told me that Thera's 168plus leg movements are specifically intended to be even more sensual than hers . . .

So recommended? Yes!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dscorpion

Post by dscorpion »

Fantastic photo shoots. I feel the same way you do about DS Dolls. They are a fantastic doll, or should I dare say playmate.

dscorpion

samfaster2413
Ex-Member

Post by samfaster2413 »

Really sexy photo, i love the pink bikini.

INFORMATIONS