exdollofficial.com

Clean Doll Makers website

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Clean Doll Makers website

Post by justintime »

This is a clean design, although they need to feel in the gaps of missing information and videos.

Finally a company that gets how important a web design can be. If your going to say your the best , this is the way to do it.
They have really it appears had someone who knows what they are doing design this.
Every other company could take a lesson here.

https://dsdollrobotics.com/
https://twitter.com/roboticsds

Fun way to spend some time...https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCygIoj ... BZw/videos
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Mr Consistency

Re: Clean Doll Makers website

Post by Mr Consistency »

On a quick look-thru...

Too much flashy stuff that eats up processor power and slows loading down. Far too many sites out there in the webiverse never seem to realize that just because *you* have the most up-to-date computer system doesn't mean everyone else does. The K.I.S.S. method has worked for a long time, peeps.

When going to the page for a specific doll (the ones I checked), why are the only numbers the height and head measurements (that part is novel at least)? As a buyer, I'd like to know what I'm getting before hitting the checkout button.

My two biggest gripes. But, they're not alone in either department, sadly.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I have a 100 foot tower that I built for my internet that is sent with a yagee antenna, 15 miles away.
But this site loaded great and looks professional in every way.

Not every website is going to make everyone happy.
My health insurance company that makes billions of dollars website sucks.
I have been coding and building sites for 25 years.

DS Robotics site has , one of the best professional sites I have seen on TDF.
Shelby Model Information

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

justintime wrote:DS Robotics site has , one of the best professional sites I have seen on TDF.
you are too easily impressed with the wow! factor... it's still a typical doll maker website... not enough info for what you need to know when you order a doll... Sanhui so far has the best organized, informative and easy to follow website, especially when it comes to ordering (although they need to put words next to their eye and skin colors).

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

justintime wrote:I have a 100 foot tower that I built for my internet that is sent with a yagee antenna, 15 miles away.
Damn dude! Do you live in a missile silo in North Dakota or something?

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

DS DOLL look slightly more advanced than Real doll robotix.I guess now it's a race to total realism

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

HornedPear wrote:
justintime wrote:I have a 100 foot tower that I built for my internet that is sent with a yagee antenna, 15 miles away.
Nope I live in parricide... every morning i have deer and wild turkeys in my yard. Fresh water streams flow through my property into a pond with fish I can catch anytime I like. Nearest neighbor over 200 acres away. It's so quite you can hear a leaf fall.

It's paradise to me, now more than ever.
Shelby Model Information

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

justintime wrote:
HornedPear wrote:
Nope I live in parricide... every morning i have deer and wild turkeys in my yard. Fresh water streams flow through my property into a pond with fish I can catch anytime I like. Nearest neighbor over 200 acres away. It's so quite you can hear a leaf fall.

so you are a regular Ted Kaczynski... :haha4:

Old Ted might have behaved differently if he had a hot doll. Honestly, I think sexual frustration is one of the main causes for guys to become terrorists and blow things up.

Whytewolf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Whytewolf »

justintime wrote:
HornedPear wrote:

You sir are living my retirement dream. I look forward to the day it's me, a dog and a doll living in the wood miles away from 'normal' people. :multi:

Cheers,

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

justintime wrote:Nope I live in parricide... every morning i have deer and wild turkeys in my yard. Fresh water streams flow through my property into a pond with fish I can catch anytime I like. Nearest neighbor over 200 acres away. It's so quite you can hear a leaf fall.

That sounds quite pleasant. I'm under so much stress at work right now, that sounds like paradise to me as well.

I'm going to assume when you said "I live in parricide..." that was an auto-correct to a misspelling "paradise". I hope you didn't kill your parents just so you could inherit the beautiful property.

INFORMATIONS