exdollofficial.com

145cm back for sale and new 145Plus body [5.5.14]

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

145cm back for sale and new 145Plus body [5.5.14]

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Hi

the 145cm doll is available on our website: http://www.dsdoll.us
also we made a new body 145Plus
same body size with 145cm body, just have a huge breast.

hope you like the dolls.

the 145cm body and 145plus body side by side:
(right:145cm body, left:145plus body)

the 145plus body details:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: 145cm back for sale and new 145Plus body [5.5.14]

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations! Brilliant! I'm sure that this will appeal to many who want the attributes of the larger ladies but the lower weight of a smaller doll and, the convenience of handling, storing and or hiding a smaller doll.

The Ruby head for the 145 is so lovely but I'm sure that there would be demand for older looking heads for the smaller body.

It's very interesting for anyone to go to the DS forum in Chinese (link in my signature) - with Google Chrome and automatic translation much is comprehensible even in Googlish. With patience it's a mine of fascinating perspectives.

(Removed, Rule 1)

However, these new bodies - and the plus - cater for demand brilliantly in the rest of the world and in particular where it is common for people to be generally shorter than in North America and many areas of Europe.

With the technology developed for the 168plus
the 145plus will be equally amazing.

My Thera was extremely upset about my having put her to the test for a photo
but her breasts are truly amazing, with a lovely jiggle, and capable of coming together easily with only the pressure from thumb and forefinger of one hand. A 1 litre bottle ended down on a breast deflects by a good inch and anyone looking for breast proportions of the 145 plus most certainly won't be disappointed.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

So you no longer make a doll with cute little tits or even average size, just bigger and bigger all the time.

What about people who like small tits?

Just to bad for us I guess..

Oh well tit's that are bigger then any girl that size could possibably have is what everyone wants I guess

Good luck with them not just tearing off over time from all that weight.

Real Girls with tits that big get breast reduction because of back problems you do know that don't you?

Otherwise I love your dolls, very nice art work and attention to detail... :thumbs_up:

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Christine wrote:So you no longer make a doll with cute little tits or even average size, just bigger and bigger all the time.

What about people who like small tits?
we have 168cm doll, it is small breast. hope you like it.
Attachments
168cmDollDetail_01.jpg
168cmDollDetail_01.jpg (59.87 KiB) Viewed 5615 times

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Very good news to be had! I was wondering when you'd be able to get that size up and running again. Good job!

I'm guessing your 145cm is a D cup? I'm wondering, will you eventually make slightly smaller body, say 140cm, with C-cup breasts? It would be great for those of us who want to be able to lock away our dolls in as small of storage space as possible, for security purposes.

Or you could even bring back the 138cm body with C cup breasts available to those who want smaller models. I just prefer the smaller variety of bodies that have slightly larger, but still proportional-to-body sized breasts.

But that aside, I'm glad to see 145cm is available again.

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

Good news that she is back! However, on your website the 145 cm is listed as 20 kg and the 145plus as 18 kg. Could that be correct?

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

acrux wrote:Good news that she is back! However, on your website the 145 cm is listed as 20 kg and the 145plus as 18 kg. Could that be correct?
thank you. that was my mistake, the html code was confused.
the 145cm is 18kg, the 145plus is 20kg. (the breast seems weight 2 kg)

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

I think 145 cm (57 inches / 4'9") is a great size for a sex/love doll... and it is indeed so good to see those hot 145 bodies back from Doll Sweet!! :onfire:

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

145cm body is nice, but it's the same exact specs as the storage deck box I'm getting to put my dolls into, so if I place 145cm doll into there she will be slightly crammed. I need something 5cm smaller for more head room. lol.

The moment they come out with a 140cm body with C breasts, I am SOLD! I am not kidding.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Only issue I'd have w/ the 145plus is the face availability. imo. They're just too young looking for me.

Great body addition!

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

Sotaichou wrote:
Only issue I'd have w/ the 145plus is the face availability. imo. They're just too young looking for me.

Great body addition!

/g'day.
Seconded! Also, the option of a roomier vag/insert would be great.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Wait, this doll's chest isn't as big as I thought with a real human beside her. Nice.

http://www.dsdoll.us/galleria/145/actress/index.html

Can't tell from any pictures what the labia majora actually looks like though. The appearance of the labia kind of matters to some.

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

two lovely bodies! But that Plus-lady has some serious plus-points :mrgreen:

just wondering: as you talk about '145 body' does that mean the body itself is 145cm long and the head will add to that? Or is the complete doll 145cm long?

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

haremlover wrote: My Thera was extremely upset about my having put her to the test for a photo
but her breasts are truly amazing, with a lovely jiggle, and capable of coming together easily with only the pressure from thumb and forefinger of one hand. A 1 litre bottle ended down on a breast deflects by a good inch and anyone looking for breast proportions of the 145 plus most certainly won't be disappointed.

Best wishes

Harem
Harm, what skin color did you pick for your Thera?

They have LPink and White but I can't determine which one is it. Whatever color that is, it looks lovely.

Thanks!

TA455
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TA455 »

I think the 145plus looks amazing! So very close to buy one right now, but have no room for a new doll so it have to wait.

INFORMATIONS