exdollofficial.com

145cm back for sale and new 145Plus body [5.5.14]

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

kookaburra

Re: 145cm back for sale and new 145Plus body [5.5.14]

Post by kookaburra »

The 145+ is pushing my buttons, it's crazy! Both of the 145 bodies do something to me, I have a tough decision ahead. However, I have to agree with a lot of people here - the heads available don't work for me, they are too young looking. If we could see some of the 168 heads adapted for the 145, we'd be in business! Like that new Thera head!

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

Thank you for re-releasing the 145 cm body. I really like the 18 kg weight and since my ex was only 152 cm tall (5 foot even) the size is within my comfort zone. Thanks for making a doll that those of us with chronic health issues can lift without causing undue strain.

I do, however, wish that you had more photographs of the heads for this body in your gallery. From the order page Ying looks like she is the most mature face offered, at least from my perspective, but with only that one image it is hard to come to a definite conclusion.
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

life-is-plastic wrote:two lovely bodies! But that Plus-lady has some serious plus-points :mrgreen:

just wondering: as you talk about '145 body' does that mean the body itself is 145cm long and the head will add to that? Or is the complete doll 145cm long?
It's 145cm tall including the head.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Xephyr wrote:
haremlover wrote: Harem, what skin color did you pick for your Thera?

They have LPink and White but I can't determine which one is it. Whatever color that is, it looks lovely.
Hi!

I think Thera is LPink - I asked for her to match Aira and Steven at DS knows . . .

I'm sorry that as yet I haven't found the time or opportunity for proper dolltime . . . but these below are the photos I took on the first evening she arrived - a 168plus - and the 145 plus will be equally salivating . . .

Of heads, there is for the 145 a head called Ruby - see Patrice's posts. She is gorgeous and is clearly Aira's younger sister.

Aira - I assume LPink - but subject to Steven's confirmation . . .

For the south of France, Chloé's suntanned brown is spot on and well worth considering for anyone living somewhere sunny . . . One's perception of the colour is very dependant on the quality of the light.

Suntanned brown Chloé: (Sandy)
ImageImage

Aira in England (assume LPink - Sandy)
ImageImageImageImage
Incidentally - this is why I like the 158-168 scale dolls . . .

Mandy - clearly pink!
This is far from being the best photo of her and I look forward to doing better . . .
ImageImage

Samantha
ImageImageImage

Thera
She is clearly blushing . . . which Nescio tells me is thought to be a feature of sexiness . . .
and when she's checking out a Domax airgurl, she has good reason to be blushing

With regard to 145 head availability, Patrice's Hisa http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=52903
is Ruby

With regard to size, I have just measured Thera 168plus Image
to be 140cm to her shoulders and 168cm to the top of her head
so 145 will be 145 from foot to the top of her head.

As a guide, her breasts are a very realistic good sized handful - not too large but comfortably large enough - and so the 145plus should be equally sensual.

From the photos the detail of the 145 hands and feet looks similar to the 168:

I asked for soft silicone and . . . she is the most amazing wonderful feel and don't think that anyone is going to be disappointed with these new DS ladies in any way whatever . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

nemo wrote: Also, the option of a roomier vag/insert would be great.
Yes, that would have been nice. One size cannot fit all. And some do like a looser feel.

viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by viniz113 »

Anyone knows if there's a head capable of doing oral,and if so wich one. Thank you

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Ok yes I like the doll however this is my point..

This is NOT a small breast in proportion....

That is a Woman with a Normal breast!

People have gone so far the other way that they now think that normal is small. It's not at all small.

These are small.....

A or AA cup are small not B or C

But again I love your doll's they are super nice... :glou:

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Wow Chrstine. And I thought I liked 'em small :D

My "perfect breast" range is B-C.

A and D are iffy, and I'd take D over A.

Anything more than D is just redonkulous, imo.

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

I think ds doll sweet just hit in the bulls eye!, this 145cm dolls are too good to be true, i mean, weight cuteness and shape, man!, so tempting!....

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Xephyr wrote:Wow Chrstine. And I thought I liked 'em small :D

My "perfect breast" range is B-C.

A and D are iffy, and I'd take D over A.

Anything more than D is just redonkulous, imo.
Well B-C is normal for a Woman and they do look good that way... :wink:

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

majorperv wrote:The 145+ is pushing my buttons, it's crazy! Both of the 145 bodies do something to me, I have a tough decision ahead. However, I have to agree with a lot of people here - the heads available don't work for me, they are too young looking. If we could see some of the 168 heads adapted for the 145, we'd be in business! Like that new Thera head!

thank you for your advice, we still working on it.
and we can make-up the 145cm doll head looks older.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Doll Sweet wrote:
majorperv wrote:The 145+ is pushing my buttons, it's crazy! Both of the 145 bodies do something to me, I have a tough decision ahead. However, I have to agree with a lot of people here - the heads available don't work for me, they are too young looking. If we could see some of the 168 heads adapted for the 145, we'd be in business! Like that new Thera head!

That would work I really liked the smaller one you used to sell because I'm real sick and need a small light doll, and I like small tits so that is a problem if the head doesn't look right. So maybe just make some different heads and they will sell for you..

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a small breast fetish... :puppydogeyes:

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Doll Sweet wrote:

ah. interesting.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

Christine wrote:I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a small breast fetish... :puppydogeyes:
You are not! We're at least two. But I can't afford a luxury doll like a DS. Would have taken me 5 years or more to save enough for one of the small dolls and another one for the shipping and import taxes. So the only doll left with acceptable bodytype(168) is way out of question for me. Also kind of a weak back. Can handle a fullsized fabric doll, but no way I could do that with silicone.

Dolls like that are hard to find anyway, but seems like most companies take them from the market to make more dolls with sizes I like to refer as "big", "bigger" and "even bigger than that"! Why do they do that? There's so much competition, because everybody makes dolls with bowling balls and bigger.
Even dolls with medium sized breast are not many around anymore. Most start with big and go up to "OMG this is ridiculous, a woman like that would't be able to stand without a shopping cart to put her things on!"

Melkor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Melkor »

skyknight wrote:
Christine wrote:I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a small breast fetish... :puppydogeyes:
You are not! We're at least two. But I can't afford a luxury doll like a DS. Would have taken me 5 years or more to save enough for one of the small dolls and another one for the shipping and import taxes. So the only doll left with acceptable bodytype(168) is way out of question for me. Also kind of a weak back. Can handle a fullsized fabric doll, but no way I could do that with silicone.

Dolls like that are hard to find anyway, but seems like most companies take them from the market to make more dolls with sizes I like to refer as "big", "bigger" and "even bigger than that"! Why do they do that? There's so much competition, because everybody makes dolls with bowling balls and bigger.
Even dolls with medium sized breast are not many around anymore. Most start with big and go up to "OMG this is ridiculous, a woman like that would't be able to stand without a shopping cart to put her things on!"

I hear ya.. I have been looking for the perfect doll for years and a small chested 145cm might just be the one! As someone mentioned, they do have a 145cm body with A-cup on the japanese site (http://www.artetokio.com/). I emailed DS about it and they said that they did NOT want to sell this version overseas because it might be misstaken for being underaged. To me that's ridiculous. I can sort of understand why they no longer ship the 132/138cm... but the 145cm is just silly. I really do hope they reconsider. Maybe if we show them that the demand is high enough they might change their mind? :wink:
“I have never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.” ― Henry David Thoreau

INFORMATIONS