exdollofficial.com

Thera in the garden - - - (168 plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Thera in the garden - - - (168 plus)

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Thera woke up this afternoon and saw the blossom in the garden . . . and pleaded to go to have a look.

She got distracted on the way checking the time, wondering how long we had before sunset
and then she started to look at the Azalias and Rhododendrons

ImageImageImageImage

Time for dinner - so she got the bugle to call everyone
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Thera in the garden - - - (168 plus)

Post by haremlover »

Whilst these photos aren't terribly "exciting" they were good practice, posing challenges on two counts.

Firstly the manipulation of the 168plus body outside, carrying her quite a distance. She is hinged to be a sexbomb in bed and her limbs move in directions that I'm not entirely familiar with in terms of Aira and Chloé's 158 bodies which are very excellent as photomodels, in some ways simpler to pose.

The second challenge was in manipulating moving eyes for the first time. It's difficult, I've found, to get natural expressions, without a stare. Has anyone else found this and had any tips?

This Thera head, by the way, is one of the last to have real hair implanted eyebrows. They're very cute, although Aira and Chloé's printed eyebrows are both excellent and effective.

Body manipulation - working in the garden like this, balancing her among the bushes without a firm object to lean on was a challenge. My size 35 espadrilles weren't quite tight enough and kept on wanting to fall off. Trying the mid-body twist hinge was difficult as she wanted to move at her hip joints - but discovered that she can bend side to side from her mid chest - wonderful for ballet movements - and need to explore further whether she can twist there. Whilst manipulating her whilst standing, I have been used to a degree of rotational rigidity of Aira and Chloé's feet - that rotation coming from the knee manipulation - but the 168 has rotating feet . . . great in bed . . . but not providing such anchoring in vertical manipulation.

Most importantly, however, the 168 skeleton is much more sophisticated offering considerably enhanced ease of movement. This ease of movement is deceptive and I found myself wanting to move her arms from her hand, and in directions that seemed natural but which ignored the hinge directions that Chloé's tutorial indicates. Perhaps it's important that that thread becomes sticky and isn't lost, as it's essential for these dolls. They are well made but without the disciplines of movement, moving from the first body point at the torso, working in the natural directions of the hinges in whatever directions they might be, then working at the elbow and the hand in that order, dolls can so easily be injured. Despite my experience, she feels so natural that she tempted me to move her wrongly and I had to stop myself and think. Dolls require one to enter their mindset in order to move their bodies . . .

When picking her up from a sitting position, whereas Aira and Chloé simply move their lower legs apart with the upper legs when spreading them apart for her to straddle one's hips for carrying frontwards, when moving the legs apart the 168plus body brings the lower legs to turn, meeting behind you - clearly carefully conceived . . . for action! :D 8O :oops:

Best wishes

Harem

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Thera looks so beautiful amongst the flowers,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Lovely pics :)
haremlover wrote: The second challenge was in manipulating moving eyes for the first time. It's difficult, I've found, to get natural expressions, without a stare. Has anyone else found this and had any tips?
Yeah, it helps if she's not looking straigh ahead but a bit from the corner of her eyes.
I got some great results with Kim, which I can't post here, because she is a 4Woods. But they are here and here. In both posts it's the second pic.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

EBF wrote:Lovely pics :)
haremlover wrote: The second challenge was in manipulating moving eyes for the first time. It's difficult, I've found, to get natural expressions, without a stare. Has anyone else found this and had any tips?
Yeah, it helps if she's not looking straigh ahead but a bit from the corner of her eyes.
I got some great results with Kim, which I can't post here, because she is a 4Woods. But they are here and here. In both posts it's the second pic.
Yes - thanks - these were my first pics of Thera who's a darling and the thead about Dr Penny repairing Thera's eye (after Thera suffered injury as a result of my carelessness one day) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=54940 certainly demonstrates the photographic effects of eye manipulation. It has made the difference particularly with another doll who's not much been brought to life on this forum http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=55913.

It's great to see your 4Woods photos - DS people do look sideways at their posh sisters! Sacha in this month's photo competition http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 83#p672983 represents exactly why . . . even if DS girls can do it too . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Very , Very Cute! :D As much as you learn the doll also teaches you. :wink:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thera today decided to try to catch a photographer unawares . . .
DSCF9522.JPG
DSCF9522.JPG (110.11 KiB) Viewed 2307 times
Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

Nice pictures as always!!

I use your principle of movement, I think it helps to avoid any damages. If I want the doll to sit up with her legs spread apart, I will lay her down on the bed/couch and bring her legs towards her body in a straight upward motion, once thats done, then I will spread the legs apart, one at a time, with a left to right motion. Moving limbs in diagonal directions, could put unwanted stresses on the joints.

Moving the eyes is difficult for me, I'm not quite sure what the best way is to move them. I'm not sure if its oil from the silicone, but they are slippery to the touch it seems, and why I don't move them too many times, especially with the Ruby face, as there is less room to work with, since her eyelids come down more so than other faces. I try to never take pics with the doll face straight on, and I like the look of the pupils going in one direction or the other, instead of looking dead ahead.

When rotating her torso, I always lay here down, so I don't put any additional stress on her lower joints if she is standing, same way if I'm tilting her upper torso to the left or right, I try to make sure she is laying. I definitely have to do that with the 168, as her joints are VERY tight compared to the 145.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

haremlover wrote:Thera today decided to try to catch a photographer unawares . . .
DSCF9522.JPG
Best wishes

Harem
Hi Therea!! I've missed seeing you around lately! Glad to see you're back!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Harem, a very good pic, she looks as if she was totally occupied by with her own thoughts.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS