exdollofficial.com

I just placed an order for a 145plus!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: I just placed an order for a 145plus!

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi TA455, thank you for sharing the pics, I almost spilled my tea this morning watching the pics in the doll album, these boobs are HUGE. Enjoy your honeymoon, and please submit her to the Matrix when you find the time, :whistle:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Holy Bat Knockers Batman!!! WHEW!!! Now those are some hooters!! Congrats TA455!! She's a real looker Buddy!! Enjoy!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Congrats TA455. You have a very sexy doll on your hands. Her proportions have a wonderful anime look to them. It would be great if Doll Sweet made an anime head for for the 145cm Plus dolls.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A friend had been tempted by the 145plus but will probably go for a 145 :-(

It would be great to see a 145plus in real life!

She looks wonderful!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

terralynn

Post by terralynn »

OH MY GOD< OH MY GOD<< OH MY GOD<<<, I have got to get this doll, same configuration,, my heart just exploded and my fantasies went into the gutter, thats a good thing you know,,lol,I wanted the life doll milfe,, but seeing this doll, lifedoll milfe is second rate. Please post more pics,,sexy, sexy sexy,,is all I can say,,other than what I have already said,,,lol

terralynn

Post by terralynn »

I just love here looks and big boobs,, I do need to know if you wll tell ,, How is the sex with her?, is her mouth and face soft and kissable?. does her wonderfull breasts bounce and jiggle when she is on top? And is there a position that really doe not work well with her?. I hope you can let us all know who envy you for having such a hottie.
Please post more pics, clothed and naked if you will..
Terra

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

terralynn wrote:I just love here looks and big boobs,, I do need to know if you wll tell ,, How is the sex with her?, is her mouth and face soft and kissable?. does her wonderfull breasts bounce and jiggle when she is on top? And is there a position that really doe not work well with her?. I hope you can let us all know who envy you for having such a hottie.
Please post more pics, clothed and naked if you will..
Terra
If the face is as other DS faces . . . whilst I have no knowledge of the body (wish I did :plaidskirt: ) kissing her sister Aira (Sandy) was one of the most pleasurable kisses I've ever experienced . . .

However, in the spirit of keeping my girls in the most pristine condition, that one kiss was so especially wonderful that it remains in my memory without having to repeat it!

So the answer to kissability is likely to be . . . YES - and how!

I'm sure that others with DS ladies are likely to comment likewise.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS