exdollofficial.com

Large heads on 145 body.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Large heads on 145 body.

Post by Rick_Deckard »

haremlover wrote:Chloé is an old 158 and lying down and possibly not perfectly straight she's 155 to be precise, and 75 from heel to crotch.
Best wishes
Harem
Thanks a lot Harem, and if i can ask, what about the height of your 168+ ?

If it's really 168cm then maybe DS is making a shorter 163cm version that's only
available on the japan market...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Rick_Deckard wrote:
haremlover wrote:Chloé is an old 158 and lying down and possibly not perfectly straight she's 155 to be precise, and 75 from heel to crotch.
Best wishes
Harem
Hi!

I'm sorry - I've just arrived in France and won't be back in England for a week or so. Please remind me! But other members might be able to give clues to the question. It would be interesting to have comparable measurements on 160 and 161 also.

I was about to say that Chloé's pleased to see me - but she pouted upon seeing Lissa had some sexy underwear for her birthday and complaining that I hadn't brought her a present from my travels. And now having put her to the indignity of having measured her unscientifically and finding her short, she's not looking at me at all now. I'll have to be nice to her!

Perhaps Steven might respond on this?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

haremlover wrote:
Rick_Deckard wrote:
Best wishes
Harem
Hi!

I'm sorry - I've just arrived in France and won't be back in England for a week or so. Please remind me! But other members might be able to give clues to the question. It would be interesting to have comparable measurements on 160 and 161 also.

I was about to say that Chloé's pleased to see me - but she pouted upon seeing Lissa had some sexy underwear for her birthday and complaining that I hadn't brought her a present from my travels. And now having put her to the indignity of having measured her unscientifically and finding her short, she's not looking at me at all now. I'll have to be nice to her!

She's actually telling me it's having described her as an _old_ 158. It's a terrible indignity not just for one's maker to have replaced one by a newer model but actually being called old into the bargain.

Perhaps Steven might respond on this?

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS