exdollofficial.com

Large heads on 145 body.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Melkor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Large heads on 145 body.

Post by Melkor »

Thndrrbolt wrote:Steven replied that the Kayla head was too large for the 145Plus body.
I PM'ed him back and specifically requested that he put Kayla on the 145 Plus, take photos in several poses and post them on the forum so that we can decide for ourselves whether we like the look or not.
T'Bolt
A slightly bigger head will probably just make her look a little more cartoony. Which makes sense since they claim the 145 body be a cartoon character, right? :wink:
“I have never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.” ― Henry David Thoreau

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Melkor wrote:
Thndrrbolt wrote:Steven replied that the Kayla head was too large for the 145Plus body.
I PM'ed him back and specifically requested that he put Kayla on the 145 Plus, take photos in several poses and post them on the forum so that we can decide for ourselves whether we like the look or not.
T'Bolt
A slightly bigger head will probably just make her look a little more cartoony. Which makes sense since they claim the 145 body be a cartoon character, right? :wink:
This is rather an interesting concept.

One of my sons who helped to steady Aira for her digger appearance
commented that he thought her head a little large for her body - and perhaps this is one reason for the shift to slightly narrower heads.

Photos of DS heads are extraordinarily different. It's worth looking at http://dsdoll.taobao.com/ for different photos. It would be interesting to see Thera possiby too in a 145+ combination.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

Steven just replied to my request.
They will not put a larger head on a 145 body for photo purposes as it looks weird.
He did say that they are working on a new face for the 145 body.
Hopefully it will be along the lines of Kayla, more western or Eurasian instead of so oriental.
T'Bolt

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thndrrbolt wrote: . . . they are working on a new face for the 145 body.
. . . . I wish one could invest buying shares in the company! With this there are going to be hundreds of people having just waited to click that "order" button . . . :-)

It will be brilliant to see what they are producing.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Melkor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Melkor »

Thndrrbolt wrote:Steven just replied to my request.
They will not put a larger head on a 145 body for photo purposes as it looks weird.
Hopefully it will be along the lines of Kayla, more western or Eurasian instead of so oriental.
T'Bolt
I hoped he would have proved us wrong once and for all... oh well.
I don't mind the babyfaced asian heads. I actually like them. But the larger ones are too beautiful to ignore.
“I have never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.” ― Henry David Thoreau

viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by viniz113 »

Ok,if i can live with the fact that it looks weird, will it hold in place?
That is the question, ANYONE?

lsmithiii

Post by lsmithiii »

T'Bolt
The faces being asian wouldn't bother me if they were mature asian. Most of their doll faces look like children especially the smaller doll faces.

samfaster2413
Ex-Member

Post by samfaster2413 »

lsmithiii wrote:
T'Bolt
The faces being asian wouldn't bother me if they were mature asian. Most of their doll faces look like children especially the smaller doll faces.
Truth

Melkor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Melkor »

They probably don't want to post pictures of it, because it might spread and they could lose potential customers if the pictures are used out of context. If it looks as weird as they make it sound.
The argument against it is "it looks weird" but it still seems like it's still possible to do. I guess the way to do it is to simply order an additional head when you buy the doll. If it will be a dissapointment or not, well it's up to you.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Thndrrbolt wrote:I just PM'ed Steven at DS today on this very topic.
I wanted to see if the Kayla head would work for the 145 Plus doll. That's about the only one that really appeals to me.
I'll let you know what he says.
T'BOLT
I completely agree. In my opinion, Kayla really is the best looking doll head because her face just works so well together for many reasons.

Firstly, its the balance. Her facial features are very balanced in regards to each other. For instance, many of the other dolls' lips are very thin, or too close to the nose, or have an odd shadow ring around them. Kayla has full lips bent into a chilling mix between mysterious and sexy. Kayla has beautiful dome-shape eyes to go along with that. Other dolls are all jolly looking, which smiling is Ok but it takes some of the mysteriousness away... Kayla is for those who like their women shrouded in a little bit of mystery.

Second DS head of choice for me is the elf, Ninae, despite not too much of a fan of the ears my likings of this head is pretty much the same reasons as Kayla.

I would love to see Kayla on 145 if it's at all possible.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Xephyr wrote:
Thndrrbolt wrote:I just PM'ed Steven at DS today on this very topic.
I wanted to see if the Kayla head would work for the 145 Plus doll. That's about the only one that really appeals to me.
I'll let you know what he says.
T'BOLT
I completely agree. In my opinion, Kayla really is the best looking doll head because her face just works so well together for many reasons.
It's for all the reasons of admiration for Kayla listed above that I hope that all of us with love of DS dolls will make significant objections expressing disapproval to all those found to be selling fake Kaylas http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=131&p=652103. It really is disgusting that other manufacturers and resellers should profit out of selling rip-off copies of this superb sculpture. Obviously this is not a subject to be continued in this thread, but perhaps in the thread specifically relating to the Kayla fakes. I have written to two resellers and found them belligerently happy to do so and perhaps it is only when they find DS fans expressing disapproval so that the fake Kayla becomes awkward to try to sell will they desist in doing so. Consumer power is sometimes faster and less cumbersome than legal power one factory attempting to force another factory to stop production.

On subject, however, my opinion is that Lilith is a masterpiece and were she available for the larger sizes . . . . I'd be bowled flat.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

haremlover wrote:...there is another head "Claire" which might also be known as Alissa, (although there was another as Alisa) but also known as Kanon http://artetokio.com/gallery/a163kaon.html (where the 168 is known as 163)...
I also just noticed that for Japan market the 168 model is presented as 163.
And the Japanese website also list the doll's overall height as 163cm. as opposed to the standard 168cm.

So are this effectively two different models ?
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

jojoman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jojoman »

Rick_Deckard wrote:
haremlover wrote:...there is another head "Claire" which might also be known as Alissa, (although there was another as Alisa) but also known as Kanon http://artetokio.com/gallery/a163kaon.html (where the 168 is known as 163)...
I also just noticed that for Japan market the 168 model is presented as 163.
And the Japanese website also list the doll's overall height as 163cm. as opposed to the standard 168cm.

So are this effectively two different models ?
Its not that they are different models. The DS site gives measurements from the tip of the dolls toes whereas the Japan sit is giving the true height of the doll standing on with her feet flat. I have the 160cm model but she is not 160 cm from heel to top of head.
Cheers,
Stu.

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

jojoman wrote:Its not that they are different models. The DS site gives measurements from the tip of the dolls toes whereas the Japan sit is giving the true height of the doll standing on with her feet flat. I have the 160cm model but she is not 160 cm from heel to top of head.
I thought about it, but the strange thing is that for all other doll models the measurements on Japan site
are identical to those on the DS site, only for the 163/168 they are different.

Anyway, it can be...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Rick_Deckard wrote:
jojoman wrote:Its not that they are different models. The DS site gives measurements from the tip of the dolls toes whereas the Japan sit is giving the true height of the doll standing on with her feet flat. I have the 160cm model but she is not 160 cm from heel to top of head.
I thought about it, but the strange thing is that for all other doll models the measurements on Japan site
are identical to those on the DS site, only for the 163/168 they are different.

Anyway, it can be...
Chloé is an old 158 and lying down and possibly not perfectly straight she's 155 to be precise, and 75 from heel to crotch.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS