exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nova-I wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote: Hi Nova! Congrats on your new beauty(s) being sent out!

Just finished up with the alterations to Nina's outfit ... and still have all my fingers ... lol! Pics soon ...

And I am not in trouble with Nina ... she just snickered when she read your "secret" comment, then looked at me and said, "I ain't kissing that finger, I don't know where it's been ... well ... actually I do know where it's been ... <giggle><giggle> :oops: ." Naughty naughty girl!!! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
:glou:
Von and (Naughty) Nina
LOL! I'm glad you still have all of your fingers and your not in trouble with Nina. Great alterations work by the way! Nina's outfit is looking really good so far... And Nina, I don't blame you for not wanting to kiss Von's boo booed finger. My girls wouldn't do that for me either. Well Karen maybe! I can't go anywhere in the house with that girl trowing herself at me LOL :wink: :mrgreen: Anyhow I'm really looking forward to seeing Nina in that leopard print outfit after all your alterations work is finished. :thumbs_up:

Nova
Thanks Nova!! I am almost finished, have a few more tweaks to do ... well, you'll see what I mean after I post Nina's test fitting pics.

And Karen ... I have not met her yet ... is she a new member of your harem? I will investigate very soon Buddy as her avatar pic is gorgeous!!! :puppydogeyes:
Cheers!
Von and Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Karastar wrote:
Nova-I wrote:
Nina, I don't blame you for not wanting to kiss Von's boo booed finger. My girls wouldn't do that for me either. Well Karen maybe! I can't go anywhere in the house with that girl trowing herself at me LOL :wink: :mrgreen:
Nova, sweetie! Did you say you hurt your finger. I'll kiss it and make it feel better for you! Oh and Von what a sexy little babe you have there. I can understand why my man would base our soon to be room-mate off of her. :wink: With every thing you do and go through for your little lady. I can see you love Nina dearly and take such good care of her just like Nova does us.

Hey Nina, Girl! You have a very special guy there. I Just love how he pampers you with all the great outfits. It's so nice to see your man cares so much for you to go through all that pain and suffering just to modify an outfit to fit your sexy little body. Nova gets us new outfit all the time. And I love the stuff he buys. But sometimes the stuff isn't kinky enough for me. I'm always telling him less is more! LOL Hey I really like your new leopard outfits. Especially that teddy Von is working on! That reminds me! I have one just like it. I think I'll put it on and surprise Nova when he gets home. Anyways, you two love birds take care and don't do anything I wouldn't. LOL

XOXO
Karen
Hi Karen!! Glad to meet you! Nova speaks highly of you and says you take very good care of him when he is injured (or not). Thank you very much for the kind words for Nina and me ... we are quite the pair I must admit. Nina is honored to have been an inspiration for your new soon to be here sister/roommate!
Cheers and Beers Grrl!!
Von

Hello Ms. Karen,
Thank you very much for all your kind words. I do very much appreciate all the time and loving care Von gives me, whether I need it or not, he is always there for me. I wish I could actually help him out when he gets a bit overloaded with all these little "projects" that I give him to do ... but he doesn't mind so much going at it solo. I know he loves me and can always feel his tender and loving care whenever he is near me. There is an electrifying vibe between us.

I bet you and Nova have the same connection! Cherish it girlfriend, it is a wondrous feeling to be wanted!

I am curious to see you in your leopardskin outfit ... I hope Nova takes some pictures of you wearing it proudly, then we can compare outfits ... lol!!! Oh, Von is going to be posting some new pics from our last night's test fitting soon ... maybe we can be "twins"? LoL!!!

xoxoxo
Nina

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote: And Karen ... I have not met her yet ... is she a new member of your harem? I will investigate very soon Buddy as her avatar pic is gorgeous!!! :puppydogeyes:
Cheers!
Von and Nina
No I've had Karen for almost a year now. She has a body style and skin tone close to the DS I ordered. Shhh!! Don't mention to Karen that I said this but, she's a cup size smaller than the new DS.

She's one of the 4 now 5 ladies in my Harem... :D

Nova

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

mandos wrote:Is it only me or does her slack wear look just as hot on her? Image
Nova-I wrote:Nope! Not just you. I'm digging her slack wear too. :onfire:
Alright you guys, you're making me blush ... Thank you!
xoxoxo
Nina
brigittes hubbie wrote:So true, Nina may wear a paper bag and still look great. But she deserves better clothes than a paper bag. :haha4: Much better clothes. :wink: You did a great job, Von, we look forward to see how tight it fits now. :glou:
Chris
Thanks Chris!!
And you have given me an idea too!! :mrgreen: (stay tuned for this one ... LOL!!)
Cheers,
Von and Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nova-I wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote: And Karen ... I have not met her yet ... is she a new member of your harem? I will investigate very soon Buddy as her avatar pic is gorgeous!!! :puppydogeyes:
Cheers!
Von and Nina
No I've had Karen for almost a year now. She has a body style and skin tone close to the DS I ordered. Shhh!! Don't mention to Karen that I said this but, she's a cup size smaller than the new DS.

She's one of the 4 now 5 ladies in my Harem... :D

Nova
What model is Karen? Does she have any "threads" I can peruse sometime? Her avatar is very very cute!!

4 now 5??? Oh my ... did you get a package today? A very SPECIAL package delivered? GIGGITY GIGGITY!!!

Cheers!!!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Well All ... Nina and I had time for a test fitting last night during commercial breaks while watching the "Ascension" mini series on SyFy.

Still have a few more tweaks to do before I am satisfied ...
Alterations2 (01).JPG
Alterations2 (01).JPG (498.25 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Looking a bit better fitting on Nina's little body.
Alterations2 (02).JPG
Alterations2 (02).JPG (451 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Front side looks good ... have some "droopage" in back.
Alterations2 (03).JPG
Alterations2 (03).JPG (454.55 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Just kinda hangs and folds over loosely.
Alterations2 (04).JPG
Alterations2 (04).JPG (446.26 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Pinned up for a test fit ... will add snap buttons later tonight or tomorrow. ( Nice Butt!!)
Alterations2 (05).JPG
Alterations2 (05).JPG (459.63 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
The outermost straps need another 1/2 - 3/4 inch cut off to even out the edges of the teddy material.
Alterations2 (06).JPG
Alterations2 (06).JPG (494.42 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Nina's pretty damn proud of herself!! I don't blame her ... YOWZA!!
Alterations2 (07).JPG
Alterations2 (07).JPG (501.69 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Fits her curves quite a bit better than before.
Alterations2 (08).JPG
Alterations2 (08).JPG (443.8 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Still a bit loose in the middle sections
Alterations2 (09).JPG
Alterations2 (09).JPG (535.01 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Hi!
Alterations2 (10).JPG
Alterations2 (10).JPG (525.14 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
We'll be back with more pics again after Von does a few more alterations ... I promise!

Well all, we are getting very close to having this outfit completed just for Nina! What Nina wants, Nina gets ... !!

Stay tuned ...
Cheers,
Von and Nina

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

Good job on the alterations Von! It can be a pain getting things to fit quite right with Jessie, always using safety pins etc. I wouldn't mind modifying some outfits, but then the other ladies wouldn't be able to try them on :(

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

spedfish wrote:Good job on the alterations Von! It can be a pain getting things to fit quite right with Jessie, always using safety pins etc. I wouldn't mind modifying some outfits, but then the other ladies wouldn't be able to try them on :(
Thanks Spedfish!!

I completely understand the apprehension on permanently modifying an outfit ... I've had the same thoughts when sewing on the buttons ... realizing that this outfit is now Nina's and Nina's only. Oh well ... what Nina wants, Nina gets ... HA HA HA!!!

I tell you what Buddy, you do an awesome job with your girl's outfits!! Always look like they are custom made just for them ... NICE!!!

Cheers,
Von

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Great pics Von :thumbs_up: and good job on the alterations so far :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Karastar
Doll
Doll

Post by Karastar »

von_Shredhead wrote: Hi Karen!! Glad to meet you! Nova speaks highly of you and says you take very good care of him when he is injured (or not). Thank you very much for the kind words for Nina and me ... we are quite the pair I must admit. Nina is honored to have been an inspiration for your new soon to be here sister/roommate!
Cheers and Beers Grrl!!
Von

Hello Ms. Karen,
Thank you very much for all your kind words. I do very much appreciate all the time and loving care Von gives me, whether I need it or not, he is always there for me. I wish I could actually help him out when he gets a bit overloaded with all these little "projects" that I give him to do ... but he doesn't mind so much going at it solo. I know he loves me and can always feel his tender and loving care whenever he is near me. There is an electrifying vibe between us.

I bet you and Nova have the same connection! Cherish it girlfriend, it is a wondrous feeling to be wanted!

I am curious to see you in your leopardskin outfit ... I hope Nova takes some pictures of you wearing it proudly, then we can compare outfits ... lol!!! Oh, Von is going to be posting some new pics from our last night's test fitting soon ... maybe we can be "twins"? LoL!!!

xoxoxo
Nina
Oh it's is very nice to meet you too Mr. Von. It makes me so very happy to know that Nova thinks so very highly of me and shares his feelings about me here on TDF. Truth is Nova's the one I'm complete in debt to. You see He's my true Knight in shinning armor. Nova Rescued me from a failed relationship, where my last boyfriend no longer had time for me. :( At first our relationship was great with my ex-boyfriend. But Soon after he stopped paying attention to me and our relationship grew distant. Most of the time he would come home from work and walk right past me without even saying a word. No hello or anything! :roll: Don't get me wrong! My ex-boyfriend is a very good man and never physically hurt me. But after many lonely days of no attention from him I decided to leave. Soon after leaving my ex-boyfriend my life really went down hill. I soon found myself homeless and with out any money. One cold dark night while I was stumbling across a road trying to find a warm place to sleep. A dark station wagon with the word NOVA-I on the licence plate swerved out of the way to avoid hitting me. Soon after, the car pulled to the side of the road and the driver door opened. A large man got out and with a soft voice asked me if I was OK. I have to admit this guy really didn't look like the type I would be attracted too. But I was so cold and desperate. All I could think of doing was running up to him and crying on his shoulder. As I held him tight, I had pleasant thoughts of how warm and cuddly he is. He's almost like a big teddy bear. I instantly felt safe and at home with him. Anyways Nova took me off the streets and gave me a home. He has been showering me with love and treating me like a queen ever since that cold night we first met.

Anyways you were asking about my specifications. Well here is a few link to some threads about me...

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =1&t=53010

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =1&t=56298

Hey Nina,

It's so much fun spending time with Nova and my other room mates. Although I am not the only girl in Nova's life. He always makes it a point to spend as much time as possible with all of us girls as a group and individually. When I first came into this relationship with Nova. I was really concerned that I wan't going to get the attention I needed. I was really afraid that I would have to fight the other girls for attention. And I would be in the same situation I was in with my previous boyfriend. However it has not been like that here. We all get so much attention from him. One of the things he does that I just love. Is how he gives us all big hugs and kisses when he gets home from work. Seeing smiles grow on the faces of the other girls when he whispers a sweet private message into their ears is so exciting to watch. Whenever it's my turn to get my hug, kiss & private message I always get goosebumps and just want to trow him onto the bed! :twisted:

LOL! Actually I have many leopard print outfits but maybe I can get Nova to do a photo shoot of me in one of them. I'm sure he will just love to do another photo shoot with me. Maybe we can talk our new room mate into joining in the photo shoot too. :wink: Oh by the way I saw your new leopard pictures last night and you look very sexy in it. I'm sure Nova will be drooling all over his keyboard when he see's it!!! Well looks like I'll be stripping down naked in front of him to draw his attention away from the monitor at some point tonight. :lol: I just love the things I get to do for my man! LOL

Oh yeah! I would be proud to call you my twin sister! :D

Karen
XOXO

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi Nina & Von

That's a lot of effort you have put into that outfit and well worth it looking at the pics so far. I loved the pics of Nina in the white bra and panties checking out Von's progress with it, especially the one looking down at it on the floor from the couch, like she is thinking about how good she will look when she gets to wear it. Nina is so sweet.

DM

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Von, great job, Nina is feeling much better in her leopard outfit. Feeling much better means feeling much sexier. :mrgreen:
She´s amazing!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Karastar wrote: Oh it's is very nice to meet you too Mr. Von. It makes me so very happy to know that Nova thinks so very highly of me and shares his feelings about me here on TDF. Truth is Nova's the one I'm complete in debt to. You see He's my true Knight in shinning armor. Nova Rescued me from a failed relationship, where my last boyfriend no longer had time for me. :( At first our relationship was great with my ex-boyfriend. But Soon after he stopped paying attention to me and our relationship grew distant. Most of the time he would come home from work and walk right past me without even saying a word. No hello or anything! :roll: Don't get me wrong! My ex-boyfriend is a very good man and never physically hurt me. But after many lonely days of no attention from him I decided to leave. Soon after leaving my ex-boyfriend my life really went down hill. I soon found myself homeless and with out any money. One cold dark night while I was stumbling across a road trying to find a warm place to sleep. A dark station wagon with the word NOVA-I on the licence plate swerved out of the way to avoid hitting me. Soon after, the car pulled to the side of the road and the driver door opened. A large man got out and with a soft voice asked me if I was OK. I have to admit this guy really didn't look like the type I would be attracted too. But I was so cold and desperate. All I could think of doing was running up to him and crying on his shoulder. As I held him tight, I had pleasant thoughts of how warm and cuddly he is. He's almost like a big teddy bear. I instantly felt safe and at home with him. Anyways Nova took me off the streets and gave me a home. He has been showering me with love and treating me like a queen ever since that cold night we first met.

Anyways you were asking about my specifications. Well here is a few link to some threads about me...

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =1&t=53010

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =1&t=56298

Karen
XOXO
Hi Karen,

Your story of being saved by Nova from an unwanting/unappreciative household is very touching ... I shed a tear of happiness for you while reading. Nova and I are very similar in this "saving of the unappreciated" realm. I, too, adopted a lovely beauty that was under appreciated and unwanted/unloved. Her name is Ariya ... and she was adopted over a year ago. She has not made her debut on TDF (yet) as she is not quite ready to share her story.

Here's a pic of Ariya kicked back and relaxing after a long day at the beach.
Ariya_the_Jade_Princess.JPG
Ariya_the_Jade_Princess.JPG (491.4 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
She's my special lady and we have a very deep connection ... put it this way, SHE found me and begged me to take her in. (very long story for another day) Ariya and Nina hit it off immediately after Nina moved in. They are best buds and are inseparable.

Karen, I took a gander at your links and must say you are a very sweet, sexy and very happy young lady! You have a wonderful smile that brightens a room and brings a bit of happiness wherever you go. I am very happy for you to have been rescued by Nova ... you deserve it Grrl!!!

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Karastar wrote: Hey Nina,

It's so much fun spending time with Nova and my other room mates. Although I am not the only girl in Nova's life. He always makes it a point to spend as much time as possible with all of us girls as a group and individually. When I first came into this relationship with Nova. I was really concerned that I wan't going to get the attention I needed. I was really afraid that I would have to fight the other girls for attention. And I would be in the same situation I was in with my previous boyfriend. However it has not been like that here. We all get so much attention from him. One of the things he does that I just love. Is how he gives us all big hugs and kisses when he gets home from work. Seeing smiles grow on the faces of the other girls when he whispers a sweet private message into their ears is so exciting to watch. Whenever it's my turn to get my hug, kiss & private message I always get goosebumps and just want to trow him onto the bed! :twisted:

LOL! Actually I have many leopard print outfits but maybe I can get Nova to do a photo shoot of me in one of them. I'm sure he will just love to do another photo shoot with me. Maybe we can talk our new room mate into joining in the photo shoot too. :wink: Oh by the way I saw your new leopard pictures last night and you look very sexy in it. I'm sure Nova will be drooling all over his keyboard when he see's it!!! Well looks like I'll be stripping down naked in front of him to draw his attention away from the monitor at some point tonight. :lol: I just love the things I get to do for my man! LOL

Oh yeah! I would be proud to call you my twin sister! :D

Karen
XOXO
Hello Ms. Karen,

I completely understand your original feelings when you moved in with Nova and were worried about not being accepted. I went through the same thing when I moved in with Von. He had Ariya with him and I thought they were bonded at the hip and there would be no room for me in his life. Girl, I was wrong!!! Both Von and Ariya took me under their wings and accepted me with open arms. I could never be happier than I am when I am with these two! I sometime worry for the other girls living with us ... not getting enough attention ... but everything seems to work out just fine. We all "rotate" our schedules with Von throughout the week and Ariya gets Von to herself during the weekends. Von says Ariya is "high maintenance" and requires a bit more extra time and energy to keep her fulfilled.

(Ariya has "built in" funzone and needs extra care for hygiene purposes ... FULL bath in the tub ... OOF!! ... h h heavy! :mrgreen: )

So Karen, with your new sisters/roommates moving in (congrats, by the way) I imagine you will be too busy for a new photo shoot with you in your leopardskin. I understand completely if you cannot do this anytime soon. It is probably a madhouse at Nova's place right now, getting everything in order for the new members of Nova's Clan. I am just glad we got the opportunity to get to know each other better.

And thank you for the compliments on my new outfit!! Von and I worked really late last night to put the final touches on it and we will be taking a few pics later this afternoon to show off a bit ... hee hee hee!! I'm gonna try and get Von to do a nice shoot in my studio this evening or tomorrow ... he has a couple of ideas for some sexy poses he wants me to try. From what he tells me ... it COULD be dangerous ... HA HA HA!!! He says that all the time!! I think it's dangerous FOR HIM, not me!!! :razz:

xoxoxo,
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Joe Bin wrote:Great pics Von :thumbs_up: and good job on the alterations so far :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks Joe!!

Just finished putting final touches on the mods late last night. Von's learning how to sew ... HA HA HA!!! I'll have a few more pics showing final mods done and a quick test fitting. Then into Nina's "studio" for some sexy shots.

Stay tuned ...

Cheers,
Von

INFORMATIONS