exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

lonelyguy

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by lonelyguy »

oh boy I can not wait until my ds doll 145 plus gets here its driving me bonkers lol great review

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von,
thank you, we really enjoy it so far. Have a nice holiday with Nina.
Chris
Hi Chris ... a very belated Thank You for the holiday wishes. I hope you are having fun with your new ladies! I know Nina is very happy for ya and keeps hinting for "an older sister" to move in with her. (notice it is "her" not "us" ... she's gonna break me Dude!!!)

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

lonelyguy wrote:oh boy I can not wait until my ds doll 145 plus gets here its driving me bonkers lol great review
Howdy lonelyguy!
Thanks for the review compliment!
Your 145+ will be with you very soon ... hang in there Buddy!! Big Bonus - She (hopefully) will be the new softer silicone mix!!! Oh how I envy you Buddy! I look forward to your full review of your wonderful lady!
Cheers,
Von and the Clan

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Update on Nina's "Trailer Park Trash" photo shoot :

Sorry all, Nina's studio has been "borrowed and re-purposed" for a couple of outstanding non-doll projects that need completed. While this is going on it will give me the opportunity to mount Nina's "hanging kit" before we get back in the studio. Sad to say, Nina's studio area will be out of commission for a few more weeks. Hang in there ... Nina WILL be back and will be ready to strut her stuff for y'all's enjoyment soon!

Anyway, I caught Nina and Naomi having a girl's moment this weekend ...
<insert you own dialog here>
<insert you own dialog here>
Nina and Naomi.JPG (488.75 KiB) Viewed 1278 times
I have no idea what they're gossiping about, but from the looks of things ... I think Nina is telling a "fish this big" story ... or NOT!!! :whistle:

Cheers!
Von and the Clan

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

von_Shredhead wrote:Update on Nina's "Trailer Park Trash" photo shoot :
. . .
http://dollforum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=113216&t=1
I have no idea what they're gossiping about, but from the looks of things ... I think Nina is telling a "fish this big" story ... or NOT!!! :whistle:
A very charming pair

Lovely moment

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Von, thank you, the girls treat me just fine. I´m sitting right now between Fabienne and Martine on my sofa which is thought to seat two, so we are sitting very tight here. :wink:
It´s great to see Nina again, I guess she´s telling Naomi something about the size of her wish list 8O with an older sister on it. 8O Well, they do look very beautiful, and you know they feel just as well. :mrgreen: Hope you´ll find the time to get back to the studio soon.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

haremlover wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:Update on Nina's "Trailer Park Trash" photo shoot :
. . .
http://dollforum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=113216&t=1
A very charming pair

Lovely moment

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you Harem! What is the line? ... "Dolls are people". Saw this opportunity and just had to capture it ... they both looked like they were in a very deep conversation about something important ... what, I have no idea.
Cheers!

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Hello and welcome Nina! Such a beautiful lady.

Wonderful story from order through emails then arrival. Great review on your new lady.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, thank you, the girls treat me just fine. I´m sitting right now between Fabienne and Martine on my sofa which is thought to seat two, so we are sitting very tight here. :wink:
It´s great to see Nina again, I guess she´s telling Naomi something about the size of her wish list 8O with an older sister on it. 8O Well, they do look very beautiful, and you know they feel just as well. :mrgreen: Hope you´ll find the time to get back to the studio soon.

Chris
Hey Chris,
Your girls are using you for a "fleshy sandwich" ... hee hee hee! Enjoy the "abuse"!! :mrgreen:
A "wish list"?? Man, that is one LONG wish list ... WHEW!!! :wink: And Nina DOES keep "hinting" for her older sister to move in! WNWNG!! :whistle:
Cheers!!

Hello Mr. Chris,
My heart aches for a sister like Ms. Fabienne. Von says we cannot take in another resident at this time, but said if I'm patient and let him finish up his outstanding home renovation projects, there will be extra room for me and my "wishes". (I have him very well trained, eh? :wink: )

Von says he hopes to be finished borrowing my studio in two to three weeks and he will also have my new "hanging kit" mounted and ready for me to use as I like ... YAY!!! I did have to promise that I will not make a fuss when we attempt his wish of putting together a "Trailer Park Trash" photo shoot. I saw the "material" that he wants to dress me in and I am not happy about it!! But I promised, so I will do this for him. (He has quite a few brown paper bags set aside with a "Nina's Outfit" note stuck to 'em and I see some scissors and glue and masking tape, too. I'm quite apprehensive about this Mr. Chris!)

xoxoxo,
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

SiliconeWorld wrote:Hello and welcome Nina! Such a beautiful lady.

Wonderful story from order through emails then arrival. Great review on your new lady.
Hi SiliconeWorld,

Nina says "Thank you!"

We both have great times together playing around ... she's my little Rock and Roll Rebel Grrrrl. Glad you like her backstory ... she is definitely worth every second I spent adopting her and adding her into my life.

Cheers!
Von and Nina

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Von,
sometimes it´s nice to get abused. :mrgreen: I imagine Nina´s wish list is getting longer with every photo shoot. That´s the price you pay when you fall in love to a supermodel. :wink:

Hi Nina,
I´m sure Von will fulfill every wishes. Don´t worry, he´ll make sure you´ll look as sexy as can be. An extra room? Great!

Chris

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Hi Von,

Didn't Naomi hope for a big sister, her own kind (TPE) for Xmas? Who ask you 1st? Looks like you need 2 to keep the peace.

Maybe Nina is telling Naomi stay this far away or I will get a rash! :haha4:

Sarah and Harvey say Hi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von,
sometimes it´s nice to get abused. :mrgreen: I imagine Nina´s wish list is getting longer with every photo shoot. That´s the price you pay when you fall in love to a supermodel. :wink:

Hi Nina,
I´m sure Von will fulfill every wishes. Don´t worry, he´ll make sure you´ll look as sexy as can be. An extra room? Great!

Chris
Hi Chris,
I hope you enjoy every moment of "abuse" you have to put up with from your girls and their idea of a "fleshy sandwich"! :mrgreen: Nina's wish list has been narrowed down to one thing ... "I want my studio back!" She knows that I will be finished "borrowing" it very soon and has already pulled out a few outfits to show off! I told her that we must do the "Trailer Park Trash" shoot FIRST! Well ... she's not too happy about that, but will oblige ... with objections.
Cheers,
Von

Hello Mr. Chris,
Von says we will be working on this "Trailer Park" photo shoot starting Monday next week. I am not too happy nor anxious about this "project" of his ... I've seen some of the "props" and I'm a bit worried that he will go overboard and totally wreck my self esteem. He keeps reassuring me that "everything will be alright ... you'll have some fun doing this." Mr. Chris, I am not so sure about this ... I don't see any actual clothing sitting about ... just a pile of paper garbage sacks, some scissors, masking tape, glue and an audaciously huge ugly "big hair" wig. I'm a bit apprehensive about his "plans". 8O
xoxoxo,
Nina

PS : Tell my big sisters I said "Hi" and I MAY need to move in with them after Von finishes his little "trash" project! :whistle:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

harvey48 wrote:Hi Von,

Didn't Naomi hope for a big sister, her own kind (TPE) for Xmas? Who ask you 1st? Looks like you need 2 to keep the peace.

Sarah and Harvey say Hi
Hi Harvey (and Sarah),
Yes ... both Naomi AND Nina have been on my butt about adopting each of them a big sister. Naomi DID ask first and I ALMOST obliged her wishes ... BUT I had to put my foot down and tell 'em both, "Sorry girls, you're gonna have to wait quite a while before either of you can have your big sister move in." I think Naomi took it the hardest as she has none of her kinda (TPE) to hang with. I asked her if she would be okay with having a little sister to hang out with, but she hasn't really given me an answer yet.

Nina pretty much said she'd "go live with Brigitte's Hubbie and hang with her big sister Mademoiselle Fabienne" if I don't adopt her a big sister sometime soon. Well ... I had to call her bluff ... told Nina we don't have enough money to pay for adoption fees at this time and are going to have to wait for quite a while before we can afford another adoption. She huffed off in a slight protest, came back a little while later and said she understands the situation and will stay with the Von Clan. WHEW!!
Very funny!! Had a good laugh! Thanks!

And a big "Hello" to Sarah from Von and the Clan!!

Cheers,
Von and Nina

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Von, this is a wish Nina will get granted very soon. But I guess once the studio is back in use there will be more wishes! :lol:

Hi Nina, I´m sure Von would never hurt you or ridicule you. I´m not sure wether you have the same sense of humour though. In case you need an asylum don´t worry, my girls will grant that wiothout even asking me. 8O

Chris

INFORMATIONS