exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by Vanima »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hello All!

Nina here with a bit of news to share ...

Von canceled his services with the cable company (Comcast) and signed up with a local provider. He has new equipment that hooks up in a very different way than the old equipment. He has been tearing down and rewiring his stereo systems to use this new equipment and should have everything finished soon. During this rewiring stage, Von has been borrowing my studio area for cleaning all the dust-bunnies from all the stereo gear before hooking everything back together. He just got back from a mini vacation late last night and also has been getting the house back in order, so we hope to get back "in the studio" soon!

Stay tuned ...

Luvya'll!
xoxoxo
Nina
Woot, no more ComCrap.

Yea, K's buddies that he plays WoW with have told him nightmare stories about them. For a month after WoD dropped last fall no one who had them could connect for more than 5 mins without being dc'ed. Hopefully this will work out better for you guys. Well while Von is busy in your studio and getting everything rewired that gives you some time to "fully examine" Heather. :twisted:

Later sweetie,
Hugs and kisses,
-Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

beautiful! love the hair!

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Hey! Nina returned hotter from beauty salon! I bet those jeans fit really well , congratulations!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

It looks fantastic!!!
Nina, you're ready to rock 'on the stage yeah!
That fringed shirt absolutely :thumbs_up:

Such a great fun, this thread :multi:

Guy & the team

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Vanima wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:Hello All!

Nina here with a bit of news to share ...

Von canceled his services with the cable company (Comcast) and signed up with a local provider. He has new equipment that hooks up in a very different way than the old equipment. He has been tearing down and rewiring his stereo systems to use this new equipment and should have everything finished soon. During this rewiring stage, Von has been borrowing my studio area for cleaning all the dust-bunnies from all the stereo gear before hooking everything back together. He just got back from a mini vacation late last night and also has been getting the house back in order, so we hope to get back "in the studio" soon!

Stay tuned ...

Luvya'll!
xoxoxo
Nina
Woot, no more ComCrap.

Yea, K's buddies that he plays WoW with have told him nightmare stories about them. For a month after WoD dropped last fall no one who had them could connect for more than 5 mins without being dc'ed. Hopefully this will work out better for you guys. Well while Von is busy in your studio and getting everything rewired that gives you some time to "fully examine" Heather. :twisted:

Later sweetie,
Hugs and kisses,
-Vani
Hi Vani!
I cannot really tell you how happy Von (and us girls) is with his new provider! No more struggling with the neighbors for a connection that drops if not used within a few minutes. TV pic is soooo much better too ... no stuttering or black screening ... and the picture quality is sooo much better too ... no pixelation and minimal color banding between dark colors. Me and the gals are sooo happy Von did this "upgrade", even though he says that PPV events are OFF LIMITS unless he's around to watch too ... MEH!!!

Sorry Vani, I haven't had the opportunity to fully examine Heather yet ... I did give her boobies a little squeeze though ... WOW 8O ... she's stacked!! Now I know why Von likes to play with 'em so much ... :mrgreen: I call him "Mr. Whipple" when he's busy squeezin' the "Charmin" ... hee hee hee! Then he gets a bit flustered, blushes and calls me "Neener"! Errrrrrrrrrrr!!

Luvya Grrl!!
xoxoxo
Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

RiceMonsieur wrote:beautiful! love the hair!
Thanks Rice!!
Cheers,
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

mexdl wrote:Hey! Nina returned hotter from beauty salon! I bet those jeans fit really well , congratulations!
Thanks Mexdll!!
Nina sends her thanks too!
Jeans were a bit too small for her ... a wee bit tight around her ass, a bit loose around the waist (a belt would have been very useful to pull in the slack so Nina's asscrack didn't show ... hee hee hee ... my little plumber girl) and a bit too short.

Nina saw these jeans on one of my other girls and insisted on trying them on. So we wrestled 'em on and worked up quite a sweat getting 'em over her little ghetto booty. <SQUEEZE>

Cheers,
Von and Nina

PS : Tell your girls "Hello" from the Von Clan!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

siliconefun wrote:It looks fantastic!!!
Nina, you're ready to rock 'on the stage yeah!
That fringed shirt absolutely :thumbs_up:

Such a great fun, this thread :multi:

Guy & the team
Thank you Mr. Guy!!

I'm kinda hoping that Von will do another Rock and Roll shoot with me someday! We had a lot of fun doing the last one ... and I now have more "costumes" to wear too! <giggle><giggle>

Would you believe this fringe shirt is actually Von's? Yep!! It doesn't quite fit him anymore, but he showed me pictures of him wearing it during band practice sooooo many years ago! He said he made it himself using a ruler and a razor blade. He continues to surprise me with some of the crap he has done in the past when he was with his band.

Mr. Guy, I am so happy you like to stop by and have fun ... we like to have fun too!

Please tell the girls "Hi" for me!

Luvya!
xoxoxo
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy All!!!

It's been quite a while since Nina and I have had a chance to visit TDF. We've been quite busy cleaning up the basement after having a minor bit of flooding. Damages were minimal overall, but lost some stereo system components and the rear speakers. The surround sound processor, multi DVD player and rear speaker amplifier suffered damage beyond repair/salvage. Had enough functional gear left to botch together a working stereo system. YAY!!!

Anyway, Nina and I have spent the last weeks cleaning up the mess and putting everything back together. Did capture some of the activities in photos to share with y'all.

Presenting : Night One - CD Player Test
NinaAssistPT01 (01).JPG
NinaAssistPT01 (01).JPG (481.16 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
Damn Von ... there sure is a mess of cables you got here!
NinaAssistPT01 (02).JPG
NinaAssistPT01 (02).JPG (521.43 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
Yeah ... I know. Hey Nina ...
What?
Can you come here and give me a hand hooking the stereo up?
NinaAssistPT01 (03).JPG
NinaAssistPT01 (03).JPG (523.92 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
Sure ... whaddaya need?
Grab a stereo patch cable and the plug end for the turntable.
Okay ... got 'em!
Thanks Grrl! Pass 'em through to me please ...
NinaAssistPT01 (04).JPG
NinaAssistPT01 (04).JPG (545.14 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
Uhhhh ... Von??
Whaaaat ... Neener?
NinaAssistPT01 (05).JPG
NinaAssistPT01 (05).JPG (481.76 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
There might be a problem here ...
What is it?
NinaAssistPT01 (06).JPG
NinaAssistPT01 (06).JPG (562.46 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
The turntable already has a built in patch cable.
That's alright ... I need a patch cable for the CD player.
Oh ... okay. Cool!
NinaAssistPT01 (07).JPG
NinaAssistPT01 (07).JPG (537.96 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
Do you have the CD player hooked up yet?
Yeah ... just finished. Hey ... can you pass me the plug end for the CD player?
Yeah ... here ya go!
Thanks sweetie! Go pick out a CD so we can test and make sure all the cables are hooked up right?
Sure!!
NinaAssistPT01 (08).JPG
NinaAssistPT01 (08).JPG (521.65 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
Hmmmmm ... Jeff Beck's Guitar Shop ... never heard of it. Looks cool though!
NinaAssistPT01 (09).JPG
NinaAssistPT01 (09).JPG (519.45 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
Hey Von!!! What is this disc? Is it a music CD or an instructional DVD? Or is it a computer game? I've never seen this before. What is it?
Ha ha ha ha!! You're sooo funny ...
Whaaat? Funny?? How?
A guitar goddess ... such as yourself ... has no clue who Jeff Beck is?? You're kiddin' me, aren't you?
<giggle><giggle> You're so gullible!! I know who Jeff Beck is ... he is one of my biggest influences, you Goofball! SHEESH!! :roll:
Grab the remote and take a break! Thanks for helpin' me out sweetie!
You're welcome!
NinaAssistPT01 (10).JPG
NinaAssistPT01 (10).JPG (575.87 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
Okay ... you ready?
10-4 Good Buddy! Hit Play and get ready to be blown away!
SWEET!! This is awesome Von! WHEW!! It's takin' my breath away ...
Cool!!

Well All ... with Nina's patience and helpful assistance, our first evening of testing and rewiring the stereo system proved to be successful. We listened to the CD and fine tuned the subwoofer's output settings to match the speakers, then called it a night.

Tomorrow night ... hook up the DVD/VHS player and reroute the TV audio.

Stay tuned ...

Cheers,
Von and Nina

EDIT : Just noticed Nina's eyes are off a bit and she has a bit of a bug eyed/cross eyed look. OOPS!! :whistle:

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hey Von, great photo set of your delightful little helper. It's nice to see candid pictures of her just being around the house helping you out. I love her knee pads that's a really good idea for protecting her knees. I like her top and shorts as well. What a cutie. A great pleasure to look through.
It's good to see she was being helpful with the clear up but it's a shame you lost some gear.
You'll have to play Beck's Bolero for her, and play it LOUD, then she'll remember Jeff Beck.

Thanks for posting them Von and a special thanks to Nina for her help and agreeing to the pictures.

Hanna said "Hey Nina ya' little minx, how ya doin' gal? You've had a good rest from modelling with all the flooding and your studio in a mess. It's lovely to see you again. Looking forward to your next pictures. See ya soon, lots of love, Monkeypants."
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Von, Nina is a real goddess, not just a guitar goddess, even though she didn´t know Jeff Beck, but we know she´s a fast learner and a great help in every situation in the house. :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

I loved the picture where she is holding the CD...so alive.

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Hey Von and Nina,

Vani and I keep meaning to comment on you all's post here post flooding but now we are finally getting around to it. It sucks that so much stuff got damaged, hopefully your insurance will help replace some of it. Nice to see that Neener and her guitars made it through intact though. :lol: I love that nickname, it so fits her. Great photo-set and I'm glad to hear your all dried out again.

-k

Hey Von, hey sweet Nina, you sexy little rock and roll princess. :D So Jeff Beck is one of your greatest influences, that's cool. I'm more of a Satch and Petrucci girl myself though I will never deny Beck's amazing talent. Nice to see how well you help out Von around the house. I tease you and call you princess but you are just an average girl willing to get down and dirty when you need to. Well you are waaay more than average but you get what I mean sweetie.

I hope things continue to get better for you now that you are starting to reclaim your studio. I am looking forward to the real fashion show.

-Hugs
-Vani
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

von_Shredhead wrote: EDIT : Just noticed Nina's eyes are off a bit and she has a bit of a bug eyed/cross eyed look. OOPS!! :whistle:
I'm not surprised after all you've both been through. You both need some rest! It's great to have a helper . . . distraction . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mondoon wrote:Hey Von, great photo set of your delightful little helper. It's nice to see candid pictures of her just being around the house helping you out. I love her knee pads that's a really good idea for protecting her knees. I like her top and shorts as well. What a cutie. A great pleasure to look through.
It's good to see she was being helpful with the clear up but it's a shame you lost some gear.
You'll have to play Beck's Bolero for her, and play it LOUD, then she'll remember Jeff Beck.

Thanks for posting them Von and a special thanks to Nina for her help and agreeing to the pictures.

Hanna said "Hey Nina ya' little minx, how ya doin' gal? You've had a good rest from modelling with all the flooding and your studio in a mess. It's lovely to see you again. Looking forward to your next pictures. See ya soon, lots of love, Monkeypants."
Thanks Mondoon!
Nina is a very helpful assistant and equipment tester, always ready, willing and able. She took a bad situation and made it all better!
We had a lot of fun putting everything back together and had even better times when kicked back and enjoying the entertainment. Nina has quite the ear for music and I'm glad our tastes run pretty close.
Since there is no padding under the carpet, I thought Nina using kneepads was a good idea too! The carpet it rather rough and somewhat "sharp" and abrasive, so the pads really helped in keeping her knees well protected from any damage. My knees on the other hand ... well ... :whistle:
"Bolero" has been picked out and is ready for our next listening session ... I think Nina will really like it! Thanks for the suggestion!

Hi Hanna, ya lil monkeypants!! I'm doin' good Grrl ... How you doin'? Von says everything is ready to go in my studio and he wants me to start picking out my next outfits to show off ... <giggle><giggle> ... wait'll you see what I have picked out!! Von won't be able to keep his cool ... hee hee hee! I'm such a tease ... <giggle><giggle>
Seeya soon sweetie! Tell Mr. Mondoon "Thank you!" for me.
Luvya
xoxoxo
Nina

Cheers,
Von

INFORMATIONS