exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Mia Okinawa
Doll
Doll

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by Mia Okinawa »

Howdy Nina,
Oops, I missed so much funny things from you and Von!! :oops:
I like this story and it makes so much fun to read your comments hehe!

your Mia :angel:

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi Nina & Von

Great to see Nina enjoying Pink Floyd and Rush. Lot's of cool memories there for us and our ladies to discover.

Seems like the time for things to go wrong. We've had no phone line or internet for a week and still don't. I was checking TDF on my phone but that's way too annoying to post. I have worked out how to link my phone to MaDee's little laptop which is how I am posting this, but don't have much of a download allowance so have to watch that. Phone company will check the line next week????????? They suck.

Anyhoo, enough of my whinging. Nina looks so cute lying on the floor listening to the album. What a delightful little lady she is. She always makes us smile. My girls all send hugs.

DM

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Von
well I don't know how it happened but I missed day 2 somehow. 'Nina checks out Pink Floyd'. You know my feelings about Nina and she just makes such an adorable helper. Fantastic set of pictures again Von and it never fails to make me smile looking at Nina's pictures. She looks great in her knee pads, it adds to her cuteness. I noticed she didn't pull her 'boss eyes' trick on you this time.
That was a great concert she chose, that girl's got taste. The Venice concert is superb as well. I bet you two had a great evening listening to that.
Day 3. Well that's an impressive vinyl collection you've got there. I'm a vinyl man myself I prefer the sound. Nina's fortunate enough to be able to lie on the floor and look at an album cover, rather than struggle with one of those tiny booklets which come with a CD. Oh yes, you can't beat an album cover, especially a gatefold.
Another great set of pictures Von. Seeing Nina just chillin' is a delight to my eyes and they make for interesting photos too. Hey, love the 'butt' picture of her lying on the floor, that's one sweet backside.
Great sets of pictures Von and me and Hanna are looking forward to some more of 'Von's little helper'

Hanna says "Hey Nina, great to see you again gal. Good to see you're helping Von clean up after the floods. Looks like you're having a great time and getting to listen to some great rock music. Jeff Beck, Pink Floyd, Rush, wow. I was listening to Link Wray and Dick Dale on Saturday, you should try some. And.....PLAY IT LOUD, SOD THE NEIGHBOURS"

Love to see ya' again gal
. XXXX
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

A Show of Hands!!!! Great choice Nina, that was the very first CD I ever bought with Exit... Stage Left being number two. :lol:

My entire CD collection senior year of high school was entirely Rush with maybe The Black Album thrown in to add variety. Yea I was and am a total Rush geek. Wasn't till I got to college and got a job that I really began to expand my non-tape music collection. Always loved vinyl too but there were never any stores close by where you could get anything decent.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

haremlover wrote:Phew! With librarian skills like that she'll certainly be in demand.

That's a collection and a half, to say the least!

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem,

I am going to really appreciate her librarian skills when we get around to re-alphabetizing the entire collection. Most albums are in somewhat of an order but during the flooding, all the wood boxes were mixed up when moved to safe/dry area for temporary storage and put back in no order at all.

Yes, it is quite a collection my friend ... thank you. I've been collecting albums since 1974-ish and have amassed over 2000 titles during the years.

Cheers,
Von and Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, Nina got you again, but what can you do, her behind is simply irresistable, and she sure knows it. :D
Chris
Hi Chris,
Yeah, it's kinda difficult to put anything past Nina! Butt what can I do ... her little bubble butt is sooooo scrumptious! :P
:glou:
Cheers!
Von and Nina

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mia Okinawa wrote:Howdy Nina,
Oops, I missed so much funny things from you and Von!! :oops:
I like this story and it makes so much fun to read your comments hehe!

your Mia :angel:
G'Day Ms. Mia,
I am so glad you stopped by and checked out me and Von's messin' around during cleanup activities! We had a lot of fun takin' a bad situation and turnin' it into a fun experience! Von said it was a perfect opportunity to capture me in my everyday moments. He is such a goofball, but I love him dearly! :whistle:
Seeya honey!
xoxoxo
Nina

Hi Mia,
Thanks for the kind words! Please tell Guy I said Hi!
Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote:Hi Nina & Von

Great to see Nina enjoying Pink Floyd and Rush. Lot's of cool memories there for us and our ladies to discover.

Seems like the time for things to go wrong. We've had no phone line or internet for a week and still don't. I was checking TDF on my phone but that's way too annoying to post. I have worked out how to link my phone to MaDee's little laptop which is how I am posting this, but don't have much of a download allowance so have to watch that. Phone company will check the line next week????????? They suck.

Anyhoo, enough of my whinging. Nina looks so cute lying on the floor listening to the album. What a delightful little lady she is. She always makes us smile. My girls all send hugs.

DM
G'Day DM!
Nina says to tell you she had a most wonderful experience listening to some fantastic jams! She was quite impressed with everything she picked out. Now if I can only get her to appreciate some of the more esoteric and rare stuff that I've found over the years ... that would be awesome.

Sorry you lost all your communications ... that has to really suck donkey balls. Especially losing internet connectivity ... man I don't know what I would do if I was offline for over a week. That is pretty much my only means of communication with friends and family (and work ... MEH!) Glad MaDee came to the rescue!! It's always good to have a tech geek in the house ... way to go MaDee!! I hope you get your comm lines fixed ASAP!!

Hey Mr. Man,
Thank you for you kind comments ... I am sooo glad I can make you and your girls smile. Please give everybody big hugs from me!
Luvya,
xoxoxo
Nina

Cheers,
Von

PS : Hiiiiiiiiii Ally!! :oops:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mondoon wrote:Hi Von
well I don't know how it happened but I missed day 2 somehow. 'Nina checks out Pink Floyd'. You know my feelings about Nina and she just makes such an adorable helper. Fantastic set of pictures again Von and it never fails to make me smile looking at Nina's pictures. She looks great in her knee pads, it adds to her cuteness. I noticed she didn't pull her 'boss eyes' trick on you this time.
That was a great concert she chose, that girl's got taste. The Venice concert is superb as well. I bet you two had a great evening listening to that.
Day 3. Well that's an impressive vinyl collection you've got there. I'm a vinyl man myself I prefer the sound. Nina's fortunate enough to be able to lie on the floor and look at an album cover, rather than struggle with one of those tiny booklets which come with a CD. Oh yes, you can't beat an album cover, especially a gatefold.
Another great set of pictures Von. Seeing Nina just chillin' is a delight to my eyes and they make for interesting photos too. Hey, love the 'butt' picture of her lying on the floor, that's one sweet backside.
Great sets of pictures Von and me and Hanna are looking forward to some more of 'Von's little helper'

Hanna says "Hey Nina, great to see you again gal. Good to see you're helping Von clean up after the floods. Looks like you're having a great time and getting to listen to some great rock music. Jeff Beck, Pink Floyd, Rush, wow. I was listening to Link Wray and Dick Dale on Saturday, you should try some. And.....PLAY IT LOUD, SOD THE NEIGHBOURS"

Love to see ya' again gal
. XXXX
Howdy Mondoon!
Thank you so very much for your kind words and comments! Really made my day, my friend! We did have a few wonderful nights of listening to some great tunes and kickin' back ... cherishing the moment.

Thanks for the comment about my album collection ... I am quite proud of it and have many years of swap meets and record shows tied into it. I too am a vinyl man ... prefer albums over CD's ... much better sounding and much more 3 dimensional ... the music has "life" and "breath" in it. CD's, although "quiet" with no hiss or pops/clicks, just don't have any "life" in 'em ... they sound "flat" and "one dimensional" ... sterile would be a good description. I know a lot of the problem is in the final mastering where there is no dynamic range left in the music on a CD, as early CD's had much more dynamic range than the latest round that have no analogue equivalent.

And so true about album cover art work and gatefold albums and all the surprises one can find inside some older albums. So much more engaging than trying to read and make heads or tails out of the little tiny "booklets" some CD's include. Although many/most don't have anything much more than a little slip of folded paper in 'em.

Anyway ...

Hey!!

What?

Lemme ...

Okay!

Hi Mr Mondoon!
Thank you so very much for all your kind words. You're just like Von when it comes to my ass ... you guys are such goofballs! <giggle><giggle> Just to let you know ... I had a wonderful time with Von during this little cleanup project! He's great to chill out with ... he doesn't speak too much when he's "in the zone" listening to the tunes, but he sure can be very calming when he snuggles up close with me when we're listening to music or watching a DVD.
Seeya,
xoxoxo
Nina

Hey Hanna! Great to hear from ya Grrl!! I've missed ya!! I hope you and Mr. Mondoon have as much fun chillin' out as me and Von do! Sounds like you had a cool Saturday listening to Link Wray and Dick Dale! Von doesn't have any Dick Dale, but he has Link Wray. He said he'll pull out the album next time we're down in my studio. He says I'll like it!!
SOD THE NEIGHBOURS!!!
Luvya Grrl!
xoxoxo
Nina

Well Mondoon ...
Cheers!
Von and Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

karpos wrote:A Show of Hands!!!! Great choice Nina, that was the very first CD I ever bought with Exit... Stage Left being number two. :lol:

My entire CD collection senior year of high school was entirely Rush with maybe The Black Album thrown in to add variety. Yea I was and am a total Rush geek. Wasn't till I got to college and got a job that I really began to expand my non-tape music collection. Always loved vinyl too but there were never any stores close by where you could get anything decent.
Howdy Mr. K,
I wasn't sure if I would like A Show of Hands, but Von said it was cool ... and boy was he right!! I did good, huh? Von says his first Rush album was called "Rush" ... he said it was a very cool, raw album ... said it had no Neil Peart on drums or lyrics, but was a good raw sounding album a bit different than the later albums.

Tell Vani and Neo I said "Hi"!
Luvya sweetie,
xoxoxo
Nina

Hey Karpos!
Heh heh heh ... my first album during high school was ... you ready for this ... Ted Nugent - Weekend Warrior! Man that wildman can sure play a wild guitar! I learned every song on that album ... almost note for note ... ALMOST ... heh heh heh.

I "discovered" Rush when I went to a buddy's cousin's house and he queued it up on his turntable while we were playing pool. It was Rush 2112 and ... WOW!!! I was blown away! After that night, I became a die hard Rush fan!

So sorry you never had any album stores nearby! I am lucky to have one remaining record store in town that has over 125,000 titles just on vinyl. Prices range from $.50 all the way to over $500, depending on title, rarity and condition. And IF they don't have it in stock, they will try their damnest to locate it for you! Great bunch of guys (brothers) run the store and they've been here for over 50 years ... in the same location downtown!! Place is called Recycled Records.

They also have many other "classic" items/stuff, including 8-tracks, 78's, old game consoles, reel-to-reel, cassettes and whole slew of cool old timer's stuff. Walk into the store and you're transported back in time!! I can spend hours and hours there and never leave empty handed!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy All!

Thanks for stickin' around through all this stereo equipment testing nonsense! We had a fun time putting this shoot together ... made a crappy situation much more enjoyable. When life gives ya lemons ... learn to make some lemonade! Anyway ...

Presenting : Night Four - Earphone Test
NinaEarphoneTest (01).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (01).JPG (413.5 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Hi Nina! Whaddaya doin'?
Oooooohh ... just chillin' out waiting for you ...
NinaEarphoneTest (02).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (02).JPG (462.2 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Whaddaya have there in your hand?
Oh ... I found this CD and I think I might really want to listen to it!
NinaEarphoneTest (03).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (03).JPG (479.26 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Well, what do you have there?
NinaEarphoneTest (04).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (04).JPG (468.15 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Quiet Riot : The Randy Rhoads Years ...
SWEET!!! Great pick Neener!
NinaEarphoneTest (05).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (05).JPG (481.37 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Yeah ... I thought so! Will you put it on for me?
Sorry Sweetie, I'm just a bit busy right now. Why don't you go ahead and slap it in the CD player?
NinaEarphoneTest (06).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (06).JPG (571.77 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Okay! Hey, give me a hand here and help me up!
Sure thing Neener!
NinaEarphoneTest (07).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (07).JPG (484.36 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Put disc in tray and ...
NinaEarphoneTest (08).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (08).JPG (471.88 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Push "Close" button ...
NinaEarphoneTest (09).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (09).JPG (473.79 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Hey Von!
Yes dear ...
Toss me the remote for the CD player!
NinaEarphoneTest (10).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (10).JPG (471.52 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Aaaaaaaaaaah! Oops, I lost my balance and fell over. <giggle><giggle>
And you call ME the Goofball ...
Shush!!! You behave ...

( more to come ... )

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

( ... more )
NinaEarphoneTest (11).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (11).JPG (587.29 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
Hey Von ... do you mind me using your earphones?
Not at all sweetie. Go for it!
NinaEarphoneTest (12).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (12).JPG (578.67 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
Hey, these sound great! And they're comfy too!
Glad you like 'em ... I've had 'em for many many years.
NinaEarphoneTest (13).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (13).JPG (543.33 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
Do they still work okay?
Oh yes ... very well too!
NinaEarphoneTest (14).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (14).JPG (537.79 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
WOW!! Randy can sure kick some ass on the guitar! This ROCKS!!
I knew you'd like this CD ... I'm glad you picked it!
NinaEarphoneTest (15).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (15).JPG (566.51 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
Hey ... I'm gonna kick back and chill out now! I'm not ignoring you ... I just can't hear you! <hee hee>
Understandable Grrl!!
NinaEarphoneTest (16).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (16).JPG (491.78 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
WOW! He sure can play!
What's that Neener?
HUH?!? Oh ... nothin' ... just talkin' to myself!
Well alllllll-righty then!
NinaEarphoneTest (17).JPG
NinaEarphoneTest (17).JPG (406.92 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
One happy, chilled out Rock and Roll rebel!

The End.

Well All ... all stereo components passed the tests and we now have a fully functioning stereo system! I am totally stoked about this and Nina and I have been jammin' to some serious listening sessions lately ... picking out some really obscure bands and music to listen to. I did not realize how badly I missed having a functional stereo system.

Nina and I had a great time putting together this photo shoot and hope y'all got a laugh or two out of it! Now that this shoot is over and Nina's studio is clean and dry, we have time to start putting together something a bit more serious and sexy for y'all.

Stay tuned ...

Cheers,
Von and Nina

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

I love these sequences Von and the stories you put with them.
It's always a great pleasure to browse and it's enough to raise anyone's mood and bring a big smile.

You and the lovely Nina are a great team and I'll forever look forward to seeing you both again.

Another great creation from Mister Von Shredhead.

Nina's 'Peace and Love' top is fantastic and Hanna loves her pink shorts as well.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Von, Nina looked so sweet chilling to the music, she´s one adorable princess.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mondoon wrote:I love these sequences Von and the stories you put with them.
It's always a great pleasure to browse and it's enough to raise anyone's mood and bring a big smile.

You and the lovely Nina are a great team and I'll forever look forward to seeing you both again.

Another great creation from Mister Von Shredhead.

Nina's 'Peace and Love' top is fantastic and Hanna loves her pink shorts as well.
I thank you, Nina thanks you, and we both thank you so very much for the sweet, heartwarming comments. :oops: Had a ton of fun putting this "working girl" photo shoot together and am really happy that you and Hanna got a laugh or two ... makes it all worth it!
Cheers!
Von and Nina

INFORMATIONS