exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by Tybalt »

Get her to play some British power metal!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote::haha4: Hi Von, cute Nina deserves being spoiled, and she knows it, :glou:
Chris
Y'know Chris ... she's got me wrapped around her little finger! What Nina wants Nina gets ... :wink:
Cheers!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Tybalt wrote:Get her to play some British power metal!
She's certainly dressed for it!! Her little tribute to Def Leppard ... :lol:
Cheers,
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

(just a good all-over powdering down there in the nether-regions )

HI Von, how do you powder Nina? I understood it it hard to powder a doll with dark skin without splotches.

Wonder, because my next doll will need a tan.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

harvey48 wrote:(just a good all-over powdering down there in the nether-regions )

HI Von, how do you powder Nina? I understood it it hard to powder a doll with dark skin without splotches.

Wonder, because my next doll will need a tan.
Hi Harvey,

I use a scented corn starch and sprinkle it all over her body. Then I take an open celled sponge and gently dab it all over her body until it has been evenly spread out. Then I give her a gentle head to toe full body massage and rub the corn starch in until the splotchiness has been reduced. Flip her over and do the back side the same way. When FRESHLY powdered, she looks rather "ashy", but it makes it so much easier to put on any clothing/outfits. She's never completely splotch free, she will end up with shiny areas where she's been handled/pose/moved around as the powder is brushed/rubbed off.

I have thought about mixing in some powdered cocoa to the corn starch to better match Nina's skin tone, but have not tried yet.

Now the eternal question : Talcum or corn starch?? The debate continues ...

Hope this helps!!
:glou:
Cheers,
Von

EDIT : A photo trick ... DO NOT use the camera's flash ... this will clearly show any powdering inconsistencies.

Mia Okinawa
Doll
Doll

Post by Mia Okinawa »

Hi Nina & Von,
No comment, only :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Look, study & try pics seems working :wink: Guy says: wow, nice job!
Test_Shoot_4b%20(20).JPG
Mia

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mia Okinawa wrote:Hi Nina & Von,

Mia
Hi Mia and Guy!

Thanks!! We took a little break from the action this past week ... Von had some outdoor repairs and painting to do while the weather was favorable. Also did some modding of the lighting/reflectors for the RnR shoot and gonna take a few test shots tonight with the new and (hopefully) improved light reflectors. :thumbs_up:

Maybe even enter one of the test shots (if looks good) into this month's Photo Challenge! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Nina and Von

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Ever thought about giving her a mohawk?

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Tybalt wrote:Ever thought about giving her a mohawk?
Uhhhhhh ... no ... can't say I have. :wink:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

von_Shredhead wrote:

Mia
Hi Mia and Guy!

Thanks!! We took a little break from the action this past week ... Von had some outdoor repairs and painting to do while the weather was favorable. Also did some modding of the lighting/reflectors for the RnR shoot and gonna take a few test shots tonight with the new and (hopefully) improved light reflectors. :thumbs_up:

Maybe even enter one of the test shots (if looks good) into this month's Photo Challenge! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Nina and Von
CRAP!!! Camera took a dive tonight and is beyond repair. :evil: Did not even get one shot off!!

Well all ... looks like it'll be a while for the "Rock-n-Roll" shoot to be completed ... hang in there, it'll eventually happen.
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Nina and Von

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

von_Shredhead wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:

Mia
Hi Mia and Guy!

Cheers,
Nina and Von
CRAP!!! Camera took a dive tonight and is beyond repair. :evil: Did not even get one shot off!!

Well all ... looks like it'll be a while for the "Rock-n-Roll" shoot to be completed ... hang in there, it'll eventually happen.
Nina and Von
That is crapy luck Von. :( Don't ya hate it when that happens :shakefist: I've had my share of camera troubles too, but not quite that fatal. I am curious, what type of camera was it that let you down ?

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Joe Bin wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:

Mia
Hi Mia and Guy!

Cheers,
Nina and Von

Nina and Von
That is crapy luck Von. :( Don't ya hate it when that happens :shakefist: I've had my share of camera troubles too, but not quite that fatal. I am curious, what type of camera was it that let you down ?
Yes I Do!! :shakefist: I had just gotten Nina setup in a bar chair with guitar in hand ... even had fingers posed on fretboard wailing away on a good solo (or so it appeared) ... could have been a great photo/pose ... when a leg on the tripod <poof> let go and it all came tumbling down <CRASH> :evil:

Camera was the one of the very first digital SLR's Minolta put out ... the Alpha 7. Bought it 'cause I HAD some decent lenses from my film camera (also a Minolta from the early 90's) that fit and worked with the autofocus on the digital camera. Trashed my best lens, too ... 35-80mm f2.8 zoom.

Did a bit of research last night and am kinda leaning towards a Pentax K5 or K3 ... alotta camera for the dollar ... hoping to find one used at a decent price. And then a lens or two to start with. There is a 18-135mm zoom and a 28-200mm zoom available for this camera body for right around 200 new ... saw used one (28-200mm) for sale at $98. Neither lens is "fast" but I think one could "push" the ISO speed to compensate.

I'll sell off all my current glass/lenses to help offset the cost of "starting over" with a new camera brand/manufacturer.

Anyway, I will need to do more research this weekend ... maybe check around town and see what is available locally ... but ain't gonna hold my breath.

Cheers!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Crap luck about the tripod and camera man! I´m just giving you my 2 cent here; I wouldn´t buy anything else than Nikon or Canon, simply because the second hand market is that much bigger for those brands - and you can get fast glass for less.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

mandos wrote:Crap luck about the tripod and camera man! I´m just giving you my 2 cent here; I wouldn´t buy anything else than Nikon or Canon, simply because the second hand market is that much bigger for those brands - and you can get fast glass for less.
Thanks for the condolences Mandos!! And thanks for the recommendations! I was checking out both Nikon and Canon bodies last night and some are very nice (and expensive). Read some professional reviews and was steered towards Nikon D6100/7100 series DSLR's ... but DAYUM!!! $$$ 8O

I am kinda leaning towards the Pentax K series bodies as I just so happen to have some very nice older lenses that will work with these camera bodies. Granted my lenses are not auto focus or auto anything ... but very nice glass and fast too! Oh ... and need a new tripod too. Some of us just need to move into the 21st century (me) and get with the times!! I figure the money saved on lenses can be put towards a very nice body, tripod and filters ... I can pick up "auto" lenses in the future. :whistle: (like when??? The 22nd century?? :lol: )

Well, time to get out all the old "analog" stuff ... light meters, f-stop/shutter calculators wheels, etc. :mrgreen:
:glou:
Cheers,
20th Century Von

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Oh, so it wasn't the camera that let you down so much as the tripod. You definitely need a new tripod then.
I hope you get your camera replacement needs sorted out as cheaply and efficiently as possible Von. Poor Nina must be feeling a little let dawn. We can say she is so pretty she broke the camera :haha2: :haha2: :haha2: .
I don't know much about DSLR cameras yet, but I just recently acquired a free Cannon EDS Rebel SX and it seems like a nice unit. It came with a 55- 250mm zoom lens on it.

INFORMATIONS