exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by Cubiko »

von_Shredhead wrote:
mandos wrote: Well, time to get out all the old "analog" stuff ... light meters, f-stop/shutter calculators wheels, etc.
Oh, you got old glass - that does make a difference. Pentax used to be da bomb back in the days so the matching glass should be a nice quality as well.
As for going manual, it´s not really that bad if you have a tripod. Since you´ll have a digital camera you don´t need any light meters and such as you can quickly see the result on the back screen and adjust whatever is wrong. But hurry up, we´re suffering from Nina withdrawal symptoms here :(

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Joe Bin wrote:Oh, so it wasn't the camera that let you down so much as the tripod. You definitely need a new tripod then.
I hope you get your camera replacement needs sorted out as cheaply and efficiently as possible Von. Poor Nina must be feeling a little let dawn. We can say she is so pretty she broke the camera :haha2: :haha2: :haha2: .
I don't know much about DSLR cameras yet, but I just recently acquired a free Cannon EDS Rebel SX and it seems like a nice unit. It came with a 55- 250mm zoom lens on it.
Yeah ...damn tripod!! It has been discarded (angrily :evil: ) in the trash bin!! Will be shopping for a new one this weekend, plus taking some other misc. photo equipment in for trade. Hopefully can get enough in trade value to offset price of tripod and maybe a camera tote bag/case.

Was cruising around some photography forums and ... guess what ... my camera was basically a piece of junk, according to many owners of the same model. They were describing their camera woes/problems and ... mine was experiencing some of the early "failure eminent" symptoms BEFORE it took a dive. I just thought the camera was being "buggy". So regardless of whether it took a dive or not ... it was bound to fail very soon.

Funny thing is, I went to the forum section related to the new camera I ordered and ... not but 2 complaints IN THE ENTIRE THREAD!! Everything else was "Look at these pics" ... "Pics from trip I took" ... "Hey, check these out!" That kinda tells me that I will be spending all my time TAKING pics instead of FIXING the camera!! This is very reassuring!

Hey ... sounds like you got a hell of a free deal with the Canon, Buddy!! And NO perma-flash?? Nice lens too!! Congrats to you!!! Have you taken any test pics yet? How do they look? Halloween is coming up <hint><hint> :whistle:

Hi Buffy!!
xoxoxo
Roxy

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

mandos wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
mandos wrote: Well, time to get out all the old "analog" stuff ... light meters, f-stop/shutter calculators wheels, etc.
Oh, you got old glass - that does make a difference. Pentax used to be da bomb back in the days so the matching glass should be a nice quality as well.
As for going manual, it´s not really that bad if you have a tripod. Since you´ll have a digital camera you don´t need any light meters and such as you can quickly see the result on the back screen and adjust whatever is wrong. But hurry up, we´re suffering from Nina withdrawal symptoms here :(
Yeah, I have accumulated quite a mess of old Pentax glass over the years. Still have my K1000 from HIGH SCHOOL!!! Change out the battery for the light meter, pop in a roll of film, and good to go!! (can't even FIND any film around here for sale anywhere, let alone REAL film processing)

So I don't need to worry about hand help light meter?? Camera will do the work for me? AWESOME!!! Just like the "good old days"! I did order a matching auto lens for the camera, just in case my old lenses don't work out as expected ... 18-135mm f2.8 zoom with full auto focus/aperture/shutter speed.

Hurry up?? Well, I am estimating delivery by middle of next week. Nina has been rather relieved she hasn't been spending time under "those damn hot lights" ... but I think she really wants to get back out and do her thing!!

Well ... stay tuned!

Cheers,
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

von_Shredhead wrote:
Joe Bin wrote:Oh, so it wasn't the camera that let you down so much as the tripod. You definitely need a new tripod then.
I hope you get your camera replacement needs sorted out as cheaply and efficiently as possible Von. Poor Nina must be feeling a little let dawn. We can say she is so pretty she broke the camera :haha2: :haha2: :haha2: .
I don't know much about DSLR cameras yet, but I just recently acquired a free Cannon EDS Rebel SX and it seems like a nice unit. It came with a 55- 250mm zoom lens on it.
Yeah ...damn tripod!! It has been discarded (angrily :evil: ) in the trash bin!! Will be shopping for a new one this weekend, plus taking some other misc. photo equipment in for trade. Hopefully can get enough in trade value to offset price of tripod and maybe a camera tote bag/case.

Was cruising around some photography forums and ... guess what ... my camera was basically a piece of junk, according to many owners of the same model. They were describing their camera woes/problems and ... mine was experiencing some of the early "failure eminent" symptoms BEFORE it took a dive. I just thought the camera was being "buggy". So regardless of whether it took a dive or not ... it was bound to fail very soon.

Funny thing is, I went to the forum section related to the new camera I ordered and ... not but 2 complaints IN THE ENTIRE THREAD!! Everything else was "Look at these pics" ... "Pics from trip I took" ... "Hey, check these out!" That kinda tells me that I will be spending all my time TAKING pics instead of FIXING the camera!! This is very reassuring!

Hey ... sounds like you got a hell of a free deal with the Canon, Buddy!! And NO perma-flash?? Nice lens too!! Congrats to you!!! Have you taken any test pics yet? How do they look? Halloween is coming up <hint><hint> :whistle:

Hi Buffy!!
xoxoxo
Roxy

Cheers,
Von
Hi Von, what camera did you ind up ordering?
I haven't taken any doll pics with my new camera yet, but it out to work good for the Halloween set. I haven't come up with any ideas yet, but last year it was my own costume that gave me the idea at the last minute. I may have to buy some new props though because I loaned most of the ones I had to the local sex shop for their window display.
Roxy, Buffy says hi back. I don't see much of her these days; she is awfully busy lately. But then so am I.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Joe Bin wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:

Hi Buffy!!
xoxoxo
Roxy

Cheers,
Von
Hi Von, what camera did you ind up ordering?
I haven't taken any doll pics with my new camera yet, but it out to work good for the Halloween set. I haven't come up with any ideas yet, but last year it was my own costume that gave me the idea at the last minute. I may have to buy some new props though because I loaned most of the ones I had to the local sex shop for their window display.
Roxy, Buffy says hi back. I don't see much of her these days; she is awfully busy lately. But then so am I.
Hi Joe!

Ended up getting a lightly used Pentax K3 DSLR with an 18-135mm zoom lens. I will be able to use my old lenses with this camera, but won't have all the auto features available like with the new lenses ... but that is okay with me. :)

I am excited to see what you and the girls come up with for this year's Halloween shoot!! I got a kick out of "loaning all your props to the local sex shop" ... walk past the shop some afternoon with some buddies and let slip out ... "Hey!! Those are my props!!" ... WHAAAAAAT?? :mrgreen:

I'll tell Roxy that Buffy's been busy lately out slayin' them smelly old vamps, gettin' the premises ready for a safe, vamp-free Halloween!! :wink:

Cheers,
Von

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

von_Shredhead wrote: Hi Joe!

Ended up getting a lightly used Pentax K3 DSLR with an 18-135mm zoom lens. I will be able to use my old lenses with this camera, but won't have all the auto features available like with the new lenses ... but that is okay with me. :)
That is cool. It is great that you can use your old lenses. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
von_Shredhead wrote:I am excited to see what you and the girls come up with for this year's Halloween shoot!! I got a kick out of "loaning all your props to the local sex shop" ... walk past the shop some afternoon with some buddies and let slip out ... "Hey!! Those are my props!!" ... WHAAAAAAT?? :mrgreen:
:haha4: I often do that. But my buddies already know me too well, and they know that my Nice works there and dose the window displays. She often borrows props from me.
von_Shredhead wrote:I'll tell Roxy that Buffy's been busy lately out slayin' them smelly old vamps, gettin' the premises ready for a safe, vamp-free Halloween!! :wink:

Cheers,
Von
Ya, it is a busy time of year for a slayer.

Cheers,
Joe

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Joe Bin wrote:That is cool. It is great that you can use your old lenses. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Well ... after some testing, found out only 2 out of 8 lenses work with the new camera. :( I'm a little bummed 'cause my favorite lens is not compatible at all ... so I'm keeping the film camera just for using this lens. :| Did find a place that sells film AND develops it! :thumbs_up:
Joe Bin wrote:Ya, it is a busy time of year for a slayer.
I bet Buffy is gettin' a wee bit more tuned in to the vamp situation now, with Halloween on the way! Can't wait to see your Halloween shoot!! :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Well all ... Nina and I put together a little test shoot with the new camera this evening ... thought we'd share some of the results.
Hi!  It's been a while since I've been<br />under these hot lights.  Hey, check out<br />my new outfit ... $1.00 clearance sale!
Hi! It's been a while since I've been
under these hot lights. Hey, check out
my new outfit ... $1.00 clearance sale!
New_Camera_Test (1).JPG (530.25 KiB) Viewed 1239 times
Von is checkin' out and testin' his new camera.
Von is checkin' out and testin' his new camera.
New_Camera_Test (2).JPG (515.81 KiB) Viewed 1238 times
I'm gonna play this guitar for y'all ... but<br />not right now.  Sorry!
I'm gonna play this guitar for y'all ... but
not right now. Sorry!
New_Camera_Test (3).JPG (519.51 KiB) Viewed 1238 times
(close up)
(close up)
New_Camera_Test (4).JPG (515.57 KiB) Viewed 1238 times
And it'll be LOUD!
And it'll be LOUD!
New_Camera_Test (5).JPG (536.53 KiB) Viewed 1238 times
(close up)
(close up)
New_Camera_Test (6).JPG (506.41 KiB) Viewed 1238 times
(extreme close up)
(extreme close up)
New_Camera_Test (7).JPG (473.07 KiB) Viewed 1238 times
Checking white balance - Halogen bulbs.
Checking white balance - Halogen bulbs.
New_Camera_Test (8).JPG (482.52 KiB) Viewed 1238 times
Checking white balance - Florescent bulbs.
Checking white balance - Florescent bulbs.
New_Camera_Test (9).JPG (505.78 KiB) Viewed 1238 times
The End ...

Well, I'm pretty happy with this new camera ... has a steep learning curve ... but takes much better pics than the old camera.

Stay tuned ...
Cheers,
Von

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Great!

I like the studio shots - very reminiscent. A true pop star

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Von & Nina,
Happy to see you back in the studio and enjoying Nina :multi:
Great difference on the new shooting result? It's a milestone and Nina looks so much better :wink:
<3 her new outfit, looks lovely :idea:

:D Guy

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

haremlover wrote:Great!

I like the studio shots - very reminiscent. A true pop star

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks Harem!!

Now that I am getting more familiar with this camera, I plan on adding some life to Nina's next shoots. Make her "come alive" like your girls do in your photo stories/shoots. I have not been brave enough to mess with her eye placement/gaze yet ... I'm still a wee bit spooked after Nina's previous "crazy eyes" incident a few weeks back ... but I feel this will add much more "life" to her next shoots.

I'm glad to see Thera up and about lately ... I've been missing her a bit! She's a charming young lady!

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

siliconefun wrote:Hi Von & Nina,
Happy to see you back in the studio and enjoying Nina :multi:
Great difference on the new shooting result? It's a milestone and Nina looks so much better :wink:
<3 her new outfit, looks lovely :idea:

:D Guy
Hi Guy and Mia!!

Thanks!! We are starting to get back in the groove, Buddy!! I've been very pleased with the performance of the new camera ... much better shots, better color and contrast in low(er) light, pics are IN FOCUS!!! No need to take 5 shots of the same thing and HOPE that at least one is in focus! :thumbs_up:

Is it a "milestone"??? I have to say "Yes!" Thanks!!! :) Now to work on Nina's posing!! :mrgreen:

I'm glad you like my new outfit Guy! Thanks!! You made my day!
xoxoxo
Nina

Well ... off for some more experimenting!
Cheers,
Von and Nina

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

Nice pics Von! I think Nina is happy to pose for new sets!

Cheers
Homan
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

homanoidus wrote:Nice pics Von! I think Nina is happy to pose for new sets!

Cheers
Homan
Thanks Homan!!

Nina has been getting anxious to dress up in her "costume" and get to Rockin' and Rollin'!! I told her we have a few more tests to do first, before we can get her all "dolled up" and looking like a "Rock and Roll Rebel". We're gonna work with her eye placement/poses to try and bring some "life" into her shoots. :thumbs_up:

Hi Mr. Homan,
Von showed me Mona's latest pictures and I have to say she looks so happy and at home with her puppies! She is a very beautiful and expressive little woman and I can understand why Sativa is always talking about her French cousin's grand life. I am so glad you and Mona are such close friends ... it shows in her photographs. She always has a sparkle in her eyes. She very much loves you!
xoxoxo
Nina

Cheers,
Von and Nina

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

Great to see you're back at it again with the new camera. I'm eagerly waiting to see what comes next, and I like the little studio setup you have going on.

I could see it now, Nina on guitar, Jessie on mic, and Jada on drums :D If only I had a mic and drums :cry:

INFORMATIONS