exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by brigittes hubbie »

von_Shredhead wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, Nina is amazing, she´s a very fast learner playing the guitar. When the winter has passed she´ll probably call herself Nina Hendrix. 8O
Chris
Thanks Chris!! "Nina Hendrix" ... too funny!! :lol: I really hope to put together some great shots this weekend so we can finish up this little themed"project" and move on to something more sexy. I have 4 new skimpy outfits that I'm dying to try on Nina ... and do a wig swap too!
:glou:
Cheers,
Von and Nina
Hi Von,
You mean Nina will be even more sexy and her dresses even more skimpy? Can´t !!! Or maybe can! I´m looking forward to that! :mrgreen:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

SexTypeThing wrote:Jesus Christ !
No ... Nina ... Nina von Shredhead! :mrgreen:
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, Nina is amazing, she´s a very fast learner playing the guitar. When the winter has passed she´ll probably call herself Nina Hendrix. 8O
Chris
Thanks Chris!! "Nina Hendrix" ... too funny!! :lol: I really hope to put together some great shots this weekend so we can finish up this little themed"project" and move on to something more sexy. I have 4 new skimpy outfits that I'm dying to try on Nina ... and do a wig swap too!
Cheers,
Von and Nina
Hi Von,
You mean Nina will be even more sexy and her dresses even more skimpy? Can´t !!! Or maybe can! I´m looking forward to that! :mrgreen:
Chris
Yes Chris, Nina's outfits will be rather fabric deficient ... :wink: And after tonight's little mishap/incident/accident (story revealed in next thread) Nina will be trying on and modeling her new outfits sooner than anticipated. :whistle:
Stay tuned!! 0X
Cheers,
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy All!!

Finally had some time to put together a little shoot with Nina ... here's a few shots from tonight's photo session.
Kicked back playin' a slow jam ...
Kicked back playin' a slow jam ...
Rock_n_Roll_Teaser_5 (1).JPG (589.87 KiB) Viewed 1101 times
Nina putting all her heart into it ...
Nina putting all her heart into it ...
Rock_n_Roll_Teaser_5 (2).JPG (620.16 KiB) Viewed 1101 times
Gettin' a bit more adventurous ...
Gettin' a bit more adventurous ...
Rock_n_Roll_Teaser_5 (3).JPG (519.69 KiB) Viewed 1101 times
Rockin' ...
Rockin' ...
Rock_n_Roll_Teaser_5 (4).JPG (534.32 KiB) Viewed 1101 times
Intense concentration ...
Intense concentration ...
Rock_n_Roll_Teaser_5 (5).JPG (554.07 KiB) Viewed 1101 times
Well all ... Nina had an accident that ended this shoot a bit early. She got just a bit too adventurous perched on top of the amp and lost her balance. She tumbled backwards off the amp and landed between the amp and the wall with quite a <THUD!> .... got wrapped up in the backdrop and yanked it down from the ceiling ... <CRASH!>.

It looked rather gruesome, the way poor Nina's body was bent in all different directions. Had a wee bit of a panic attack looking at her lying there, almost hearing her screaming in pain. Unplugged the guitar and carefully untangled it from Nina's arms, straightened her neck and carefully picked her up and carried her to the futon. Straightened out her back and hips before putting Nina into the "reset position". Carefully carried her upstairs, placed her gently in bed and gave her a quick check for any damages and ...

WHEW!!! Nina is unscathed!!! She's a tough little rock and roll rebel! Her pride is a little hurt ... and she's a little shook up, but otherwise ... A-Okay!!

We are gonna take a little break from this "Rock and Roll Rebel Grrl" shoot and let Nina get some rest and relaxation ... she deserves it! We'll be back soon ... Nina has some new outfits she wants to try on and play show and tell ... :mrgreen:

We had a fun time putting together this shoot and hope y'all did too! (have close to 1000 pictures taken over the past few weeks 8O ... will start picking out "best of show" and get 'em resized and ready to share)
Cheers!
Von and Nina

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

von_Shredhead wrote:Well all ... Nina had an accident that ended this shoot a bit early. She got just a bit too adventurous perched on top of the amp and lost her balance. She tumbled backwards off the amp and landed between the amp and the wall with quite a <THUD!> .... got wrapped up in the backdrop and yanked it down from the ceiling ... <CRASH!>.

It looked rather gruesome, the way poor Nina's body was bent in all different directions. Had a wee bit of a panic attack looking at her lying there, almost hearing her screaming in pain. Unplugged the guitar and carefully untangled it from Nina's arms, straightened her neck and carefully picked her up and carried her to the futon. Straightened out her back and hips before putting Nina into the "reset position". Carefully carried her upstairs, placed her gently in bed and gave her a quick check for any damages and ...

WHEW!!! Nina is unscathed!!! She's a tough little rock and roll rebel! Her pride is a little hurt ... and she's a little shook up, but otherwise ... A-Okay!!
Hi Nina,

I'm so glad you didn't hurt yourself Nina. I learnt many many years ago when in a band that climbing on the gear whilst playing can be painful. You looked so into what you were playing, you forgot where you were and.....oops! One of the pitfalls of becoming a Rock Goddess. I'm sure you'll be back to show us how to "shred your blazing axe".

You should ask von to get the "kit" he talked to me about in another thread, he'll know what I mean. That would help you not to fall, so you can keep on rockin'

DM

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Von,

glad you rescued Nina - again. She really is a tough cookie, and I´m sure she´ll rock on soon. She´s really amazing mastering the guitar better every day. And she looks so hot in that outfit. Give her a big hug from her big fan Brigitte. And let her have some rest, she deserves to be pampered some more, :wink:
Chris

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:Well all ... Nina had an accident that ended this shoot a bit early. She got just a bit too adventurous perched on top of the amp and lost her balance. She tumbled backwards off the amp and landed between the amp and the wall with quite a <THUD!> .... got wrapped up in the backdrop and yanked it down from the ceiling ... <CRASH!>.

Hi Nina,

I'm so glad you didn't hurt yourself Nina. I learnt many many years ago when in a band that climbing on the gear whilst playing can be painful. You looked so into what you were playing, you forgot where you were and.....oops! One of the pitfalls of becoming a Rock Goddess. I'm sure you'll be back to show us how to "shred your blazing axe".

You should ask von to get the "kit" he talked to me about in another thread, he'll know what I mean. That would help you not to fall, so you can keep on rockin'

DM
Hello Mr Dee's Man,

Thank you very much for your concern! I was a bit shaken up after I fell ... I am thankful that I sustained no permanent injuries. I told Von "No more!" until he obtains a "hanging kit" for me! He has already scoped out places to mount this kit from the floor rafters hidden under the dropped tile ceiling. He did check out the hanging strength/limits of the ceiling grid itself, but came to realize that unless he mounts the kit directly where the grid is mounted to the rafters, there is not enough overall strength in the grid structure.

During our downtime from the "Rock and Roll" shoot, Von said he is going to have me try on my new outfits and do a couple of "sexy shoots". I look forward to this ... PLUS I FINALLY get to have a start of building up my very own wardrobe collection ... YAY!!! Me and the other girls have been waiting an eternity for Von to open up that damn dusty old wallet of his and buy us some of our very own clothes.

xoxoxo
Nina

Hi DM!

Thanks for the comments Buddy!! I am anxious/excited to see your newest additions when they arrive! And PLEASE shoot me some pics of the DS hanging kit as soon as you get it ... I am wondering if I could replicate the design from hardware store supplies. Otherwise I will order direct from DS (which I probably will anyway)
Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von,

glad you rescued Nina - again. She really is a tough cookie, and I´m sure she´ll rock on soon. She´s really amazing mastering the guitar better every day. And she looks so hot in that outfit. Give her a big hug from her big fan Brigitte. And let her have some rest, she deserves to be pampered some more, :wink:
Chris
Howdy Chris!

Did not quite rescue Nina in time this time Buddy! :( She hit the ground and hit pretty hard too ... I am so very glad these DS dolls are as tough and durable as they are! Nina sustained no major damages, just a couple of scuff marks that are unnoticeable unless one is looking closely.

She IS getting better at her guitar skills but have run into a few instances where certain poses are not possible due to her wrist/elbow and shoulder design. Mind you, dolls were not built to be guitar players ... LOL!!!

Nina has gotten a lot of special attention and loving since her little accident. She is taking a short "vacation" from "studio work" until I get a few more supplies to prevent another mishap. During her down time she will be pampered and spoiled rotten ... what Nina wants, Nina gets!!

She'll be back!!

Cheers,
Von

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Von,
it´s good news that she´s such a tough cookie. My third big silicone doll will be a DS, probably the new 158 cm. Your experiances are an encouragement to go for DS.
Keep pampering your cutie, :D
Chris

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Certainly a great shoot! And accidents do happen sometimes. One becomes more conscious of risks as experience takes its toll but dirt brushes off and DS are quite resilient.

Chris - it will be great to see a new 158 in action. In a soft formulation the voluptuous figure should be really luscious to handle.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von,
it´s good news that she´s such a tough cookie. My third big silicone doll will be a DS, probably the new 158 cm. Your experiances are an encouragement to go for DS.
Keep pampering your cutie, :D
Chris
Hi Chris,
Nina may be a tough cookie, but not quite as tough as steel. After a very close inspection, she did end up with a few minor "injuries" that need to be repaired.

I am anxious to see your future DS when you receive her. I too have thought about getting a 158cm+, as I really like the "real" look this body has and really like the thicker legs and ass. Ahhhhh ... someday!
haremlover wrote:Certainly a great shoot! And accidents do happen sometimes. One becomes more conscious of risks as experience takes its toll but dirt brushes off and DS are quite resilient.

Chris - it will be great to see a new 158 in action. In a soft formulation the voluptuous figure should be really luscious to handle. I agree!

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks Harem!

Accidents DO happen ... LOL! I remember one of your girls (Chloe or Aria) having quite a tumble out of her wheelbarrow not too long ago. No damage, just brush off the dirt and dust and get back to "work"!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, after closer inspection, Nina did suffer some minor damage that needs repaired. She has a deep gash on the bottom of her foot, about an inch in length going down to her "foot plate" assembly. Easy fix.

Also found some new ripping in her vag opening AND her anus from when she was spread eagle after her fall. Nothing major that a little SilPoxy can fix ... but she will have visible scars after I repair her this time. Her original vag repair re-ripped and the old SilPoxy did not, so there will be some scarring visible after being repaired. Her anus rip should be able to be repaired with no visible scar, since it is a fresh rip.

All in all, Nina is one tough ole girl and it will take much more than this little incident to keep her down!

Cheers,
Von and Nina

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

von_Shredhead wrote: Well, after closer inspection, Nina did suffer some minor damage that needs repaired. She has a deep gash on the bottom of her foot, about an inch in length going down to her "foot plate" assembly. Easy fix.
In fact Chloé had the same on her feet. I think that a fall can induce a resonance and a standing wave which bursts through, in addition to sheer weight. Chloé has even worn a hole through a sock! But the injury was easily repaired and I used bathroom silicone with a little colouring to match her suntan better. The golden rule is to wipe anything to be glued with acetone before gluing.

Nina won't be in dospital for long!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Von, please take very good care of poor little Nina, we hope she´s fine soon. The girls send hugs and kisses.
I´m looking forward to the 158 + very much. That´ll be a threesome of girls to pamper. Thank you, Von and Harem,
Chris

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

haremlover wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote: Well, after closer inspection, Nina did suffer some minor damage that needs repaired. She has a deep gash on the bottom of her foot, about an inch in length going down to her "foot plate" assembly. Easy fix.
In fact Chloé had the same on her feet. I think that a fall can induce a resonance and a standing wave which bursts through, in addition to sheer weight. Chloé has even worn a hole through a sock! But the injury was easily repaired and I used bathroom silicone with a little colouring to match her suntan better. The golden rule is to wipe anything to be glued with acetone before gluing.

Nina won't be in dospital for long!

Best wishes

Harem
Nina will be going into the dospital Friday evening for a full examination and repair session. While Nina's foot is sliced open, I MAY attempt to round off the very sharp edge of her foot paddle assembly that is the cause of her foot woes. Clean everything up, Silpoxy her cut and she'll be as good as new by Saturday morning!

What I find awesome and amazing is Chloe actually wearing a hole in her sock ... now THAT is a working girl!!!

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, please take very good care of poor little Nina, we hope she´s fine soon. The girls send hugs and kisses.
I´m looking forward to the 158 + very much. That´ll be a threesome of girls to pamper. Thank you, Von and Harem,
Chris
Hi Chris,
Nina will be well taken care of, this you can be assured!! She's kicked back in the recliner right now resting comfortably awaiting her scheduled surgery this Friday evening. She'll be back in action and ready to go by Saturday morning ... said she wants to spend Saturday trying on her new outfits. What Nina wants, Nina gets ... LOL!! I should get her a shirt with that printed on it ... it fits her personality to a "T"!

I too am looking forward to your new 158+ very much!! I hope you will put together a review of her good and bad points! I am anxious to know how soft she is ... I LOVE her extra "meaty-ness" and I think that would make her feel very very awesome!
Cheers,
Von

Hello Mr. Chris,
I want to thank Brigitte and Martine for the wonderful hugs and kisses! I feel much better now Thank You!!
xoxoxo,
Nina

INFORMATIONS