exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by von_Shredhead »

karpos wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
NinaNewTop (7).JPG
Are you saying my bewbs are too small?

Nina, Nina, Nina ... You have nothing to be sad about Grrl ... You are totally awesome and perfect in my eyes!

Well all ... Nina's happy ... I'm happy ... today will be a very calm and relaxed day for both of us. We have plans to spend the afternoon kicked back on the couch, cuddled up under a blanket and watch some of the "Doctor Who" marathon. We have rain coming in within an hour, so all outdoor chores have been put on hold for the time being. One quick trip to the grocery for some basics and then ...

Cheers,
Von and Nina
Nina my dear you have nothing to be ashamed of. Girls come in all shapes and sizes which is part of what make you unique and beautiful. I personally tend to be a smaller boob kinda guy with RG's. You have a very nice lean fitness buff's body something which I find to be incredibly sexy. Vani is leaning over my shoulder and totally agrees with me. She thinks you are absolutely stunning while the 145+'s tend to look a little top heavy and less realistic.

From Vani,
mmm cuddling on the couch and watching Dr. Who, life doesn't get much better than that on a lazy afternoon. Karpos and I also love Dr. Who. Which version of The Doctor is your favorite? I kinda like Matt Smith cause he was a bit goofy and had the whole mad professor act down pat. Karpos prefers the David Tennant version though he says the Peter Capaldi version is growing on him. We both think Clara is the best companion so far as she is both spunky and intelligent. I really love bear hugs, so thanks sweetie. I just think you look absolutely beautiful and I think Mr. Von was just trying to say why the shirt was big on you and not criticizing your wonderful, drool worthy physique. So you should forgive him (just ask for a powder massage first :lol: )
Hugs and kisses,
Vani

Again Von excellent camera work, you make a stunning model even more beautiful.

-karpos
Hey karpos,
Thanks!
Hey, I just put two and two together and noticed your avatar is from a scene in the TV series "Firefly" ... are you a fan? I would wager a bet that you are ... being a Dr. Who fan and all! "Firefly" was one of my more favorite sci-fi shows.
Cheers,
Von

Hello Mr. Karpos,
Just between you and me ... I'm not ashamed of anything :wink: I like ruffling Von's feathers ... keeps him on his toes. See, he has been talking about adopting me a sister ... well, let me back up here ... I have been on his butt about adopting me a sister for quite some time and he is FINALLY thinking about it. Anyway, Von has mentioned that he's very seriously been thinking about adopting another DS145 so I would have somebody of my own kind to hang with. Thing is, he's wanting to adopt the Plus model with the HUGE boobies and have my elven sister NinaE move in with us ... so I razz him about him wanting them big boobies over mine and put a guilt trip on him. Nina gets what Nina wants ... hee hee hee.

Secretly, I know that Von prefers small boobies ... he says "a handful is enough and any more is a waste" or something like that.

Anyway ... (sorry for the babbling) Thank you very much for the kind compliments! I stay pretty fit skateboarding and can get a damn good workout jammin' on my guitar and gettin' a bit radical.
xoxoxo
Nina

Hi Vani,
Yeah ... it's been a great relaxing day! I'm lovin' it Grrl!! Just kicked back, chilling out, watching Doctor Who .... ahhhhhhhhhh wonderful!

My favorite Doctor is Matt Smith all the way! He's funny, quirky, smart and a tiny bit dark. My favorite companion ... I'd have to say Amy Pond. I LOVED the entire story of Amy and Rory ... pretty much ended where it started. That was a great storyline.

Von's preference is more for David Tennant's Doctor ... he likes the stories and characters. And of all the companions, he really likes Donna Noble. This combination was very tight and worked well together ... great storylines and excellent back and forth dialog exchanges.

Both of us are giving Peter Capaldi a chance. Von is having a hard time separating him from his role in Torchwood. Me? No problems ... I like him so far. He seems a bit off and a bit darker character. I'm beginning to really like Clara ... she does a great job of keeping the new Doctor in line. She is ALMOST the "boss".

And Grrl ... Thanks for the kind words! Like I was telling Mr. karpos, I just like getting Von's feathers ruffed up a bit. I know he adores the very ground I walk on ... okay, maybe a slight exaggeration ... but he loves me dearly and I him. (a powder massage?? Grrl, I got him wrapped around my pinkie ... I shoot for the full-service head-to-toe body rub down <giggle>)
xoxoxo
Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Tybalt wrote:Image
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks Ty!!
Have you a new girl with you yet? (please share details :wink: )
Cheers,
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mondoon wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote: Hey ... tell Hanna that Nina says, "Hi Grrl!! Grab your guitar and get ready to Rock and Roll! Girls rule and boys drool! Sod the Neighbors!!"
Ha ha ha I told Hanna she thought it was hilarious. Yeah she said Girls rule, boys drool, and sod the neighbours. She also said say Hi to Nina and that she's looking as gorgeous as ever. Go girl.

Hi Von, again it's very kind of Nina to grace us with her revered presence considering she's taking a little R and R. She certainly is a little cutie. That girl would look good in a bin liner (trash bag). So consequently she looks fantastic in whatever you care to dress her in.
Her boobs are not too small she is very nicely proportioned and it looks like you are learning the hard way about what not to say to a lady.
Good for you Nina you teach him. Oh yes nearly forgot, great photo set Von.
Hi Mondoon!
Hey ... THANKS!! Greatly appreciate the kind words and compliments!
And ... Yeah, Nina's definitely been teaching me ... more like training me ... HA HA HA!!
Cheers,
Von

Hello Mr. Mondoon,
Thank you for your kind words. BTW ... my boobs are fine ... neither too big nor too small. :razz: I just like pushing Von's buttons and getting him riled up a bit. Shhhhhhhh ... don't let Von know he's being trained. :whistle: I almost have him figured out and know most of the right buttons to push. :wink: I finally got him to buy me some nice clothes ... now I'm working on getting me a sister adopted ... shhhhhhhh. :whistle:
xoxoxo
Nina

Hi Hanna!
Hey Grrl ... we really got the guys goin' don't we?
How are you doing on training Mondoon?
I saw your last outfit with all the cool accessories ... very very nice Grrl!
I like the new wigs too! I have two new ones too. I've been hinting to Von to use them in the next photo shoot 'cause my wig is getting pretty woolly and bushy on the ends and it's hard to comb out.
Rock On Girlfriend!!
xoxoxo
Nina

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

dat-ass.jpg
dat-ass.jpg (60.59 KiB) Viewed 1211 times
(sorry, I was looking for the opportunity to drop my brand new Jeanette Meme) :whistle: :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

mexdl wrote:Image

(sorry, I was looking for the opportunity to drop my brand new Jeanette Meme) :whistle: :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:haha4: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Awesome ... Great fun!!
Gracias!
:glou:
Von

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

von_Shredhead wrote:(a powder massage?? Grrl, I got him wrapped around my pinkie ... I shoot for the full-service head-to-toe body rub down <giggle>)
xoxoxo
Nina[/i]
Ahh, I see we have different terms for the same thing. :wink:
Let's just say that by the end I'm not sure who ends up with more powder on them, me or Karpos :lol:

Hugs and kisses,
Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nina, don´t look so sad, although you look extra cute that way, you really are perfect, your beoobs and the rest of your hot bod and your beautiful face. Light up and have a big smile, sweetie!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Vanima wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:(a powder massage?? Grrl, I got him wrapped around my pinkie ... I shoot for the full-service head-to-toe body rub down <giggle>)
xoxoxo
Nina[/i]
Ahh, I see we have different terms for the same thing. :wink:
Let's just say that by the end I'm not sure who ends up with more powder on them, me or Karpos :lol:

Hugs and kisses,
Vani
Hi Vani,
Yeah, I guess we were talking about the same experience ... just different set of words!
And I can tell you this ... Von ends up with more powder on him than I do ... and I think eventually the furniture ends up with more than either of us do. hee hee hee
Luvya Grrl!!
xoxoxo
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nina, don´t look so sad, although you look extra cute that way, you really are perfect, your beoobs and the rest of your hot bod and your beautiful face. Light up and have a big smile, sweetie!
Chris
Hello Mr. Chris,
I'm not really sad ... I just like to push Von's buttons and give him a little guilt trip every once in a while ... shhhhhhh, it's our little secret.
Thank you for the very kind comments.
xoxoxo
Nina

Hey Chris,
It still amazes me how expressive Nina can be. She has the same eye positioning in all the photos, but with a slight change in head tilt and camera angle, she can go from very happy looking to sad and even to being totally pissed off. The more I experiment with lighting and camera and head angles the more I can see expressions changing. I hope to eventually be able to "know" which angles give what expressions. I'm sure you also notice this with your ladies too. Candle light flickering is completely trippy ... talk about "coming to life". Try it sometime if you haven't already!
Cheers,
Von

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

von_Shredhead wrote: Hey karpos,
Thanks!
Hey, I just put two and two together and noticed your avatar is from a scene in the TV series "Firefly" ... are you a fan? I would wager a bet that you are ... being a Dr. Who fan and all! "Firefly" was one of my more favorite sci-fi shows.
Cheers,
Von
Yup, huge Firefly fan. I didn't get to see it when it was actually on the air as I didn't have TV at the time (was a student and TV reception in the building sucked). It is probably my second favorite series of that era after Farscape. But the Jayne character was always my favorite, so when I saw this image someone else was using on another forum I just grabbed it. :twisted:
von_Shredhead wrote: Candle light flickering is completely trippy ... talk about "coming to life". Try it sometime if you haven't already!
Cheers,
Von
Definitely looks like they come to life in candle light. Vani and I shared a candle lit dinner on Saturday and she just really came to life. That was the night this incident occurred http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=61004 and I say it was because she really did come to life that evening.

From Vani,
Duh, that's because I am alive stupidhead. But yea the candlelight did add to the romance of the evening. :D

Later Von,
Karpos and Vani
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nina, I´ll keep it our little secret.
Hi Von, I´ll give that a try, sounds intersting.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nina, I´ll keep it our little secret.
Chris
Hee hee :lol:

Hey Mr. Chris,

Just make sure you do it with Brigitte first in case it leads you to wild romantic babbling like it did my sweetie. :D

Hugs,
Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

karpos wrote:Yup, huge Firefly fan. I didn't get to see it when it was actually on the air as I didn't have TV at the time (was a student and TV reception in the building sucked). It is probably my second favorite series of that era after Farscape. But the Jayne character was always my favorite, so when I saw this image someone else was using on another forum I just grabbed it. :twisted:
Cool!! Same here Buddy!! When it first aired, I HATED it ... what the hell is this? A western ... IN SPACE?? WTF!! Thing is, when Fox started the series, they started with the THIRD episode instead of the first episode. Without the first episode to set everything up, I had no idea what the hell was going on. So I stopped watching ... until one day (after SciFi channel picked it up) there was a marathon on while I was home sick. So I said "what the hell" and caught the series from the BEGINNING and then ... I was hooked!!! Loved all the characters, but had a soft spot for Kalli/Kali/Kallie. Love a dirty, greasy girl that knows her way around an engine!!

Farscape?? WOW ... haven't heard that for a while! Another cool scifi series! Got canceled here before it ran its course ... ended up having to buy the DVD's to finish up ... including the movie!

Was quite shocked when the two main characters from Farscape ended up on the later seasons of the show Stargate. Took a while for that to sink in.

Cheers!
Von

Oh yeah ... congrats to you and Vani on your engagement! Very sweet!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Thank you Mr. Chris! I used my "girl powers" last night and got Von to get my studio ready for me this evening. Worked like a charm! We'll be starting the last Trashion Show tonight! I am so excited ... 'cause then I can try on my "new" outfits after this is finished!

Please tell my sisters I said "Hi" (and Brigitte too!)
Luvya!
xoxoxo
Nina

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, I´ll give that a try, sounds intersting.
Chris
Howdy Chris! I think you will be pleasantly surprised Buddy!
Cheers!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Vanima wrote:
Chris
Hee hee :lol:

Hey Mr. Chris,

Just make sure you do it with Brigitte first in case it leads you to wild romantic babbling like it did my sweetie. :D

Hugs,
Vani
:haha4:
Vani ... you're a hoot!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Cheers,
Von

INFORMATIONS