exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by Hanna »

Yeeeehaa Nina. That was really great, a bit naughty but hey we can be sometimes. I love the way you pose you're absolutely a natural at this. You have had lots of practice though but you are brilliant at it. Mondoon was doing the music for me while we were looking ha ha great fun. Nice one you naughty minx. Well you didn't need many clothes for that one.
It has been lovely seeing you again I hope you enjoyed your rest from work. Hey love the Nina Bundy look again. The last time I saw you Mister Von Shredhead had bathed and powdered you and brushed your hair lovely. You really did look gorgeous in those pictures with your beautiful pink dress.

I just have to leave you with this picture. I'm going to take this with me when I go to hospital. It cheers us both up sooo much. Every time we look at it we just can't stop laughing.

See ya soon honey bunny XXXXXXXXX
Attachments
GoofyNina.JPG
GoofyNina.JPG (67.43 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

:haha4: Nina, the stripping magician. She´s just priceless! The cutest babe!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Hey Nina and Mr. Von,

I have to say, I have gotten the hang of the whole Netflix on the X-box one thing now. I have been watching Firefly and I gotta admit it is an awesome show. I too have a thing for Kayleigh (a.k.a Jewel Stait) and she is so cute. Although I must say I like the slimmed down figure she had in SG Atlantis too. Oh my sooo many good shows to catch up on since I'm only 2 weeks old. :(

You looked great as always Nina my sweet and I eagerly look forward to your next shoot. Maybe Mr. Von will do a high class show and get some more really nice clothes and shoes. :D

Take care love,
Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Vanima wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote: You there! Yeah, you ... come here and check this out ... make sure it's real and there's nothing in my shorts ...
NinaStripTease (08).JPG
(DaDaDa Daaa Da DaDa Daa Daa)
Look closer ... anything hidden in there? No? Okay then ...

Cheers,
Von and Nina
I dunno Nina I think I see something sweet and yummy in there. :wink:
<giggle><giggle>
Hi Vani ... don't tell Von but I hid a lollypop in my butt for him to lick on later that night! :razz:
xoxoxo
Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hostage wrote:Great show Von and Nina!!
von_Shredhead wrote: Oops ... I dropped my pants ... ...
I love when that happens

Love that oiled look :p
Thanks Hostage!
Nina has a habit of dropping 'em quite often. :mrgreen:
:glou:
Cheers!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Igottago8 wrote:Nina is amazing - I can not wait to get my own doll !
Thanks Igottago!

What doll do have plans of adopting? Take your time a do your research very thoroughly before you make your final decision. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask ... there are many here that have answers and are very glad to help out! Welcome to TDF!!

Cheers,
Von and Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hanna wrote:Yeeeehaa Nina. That was really great, a bit naughty but hey we can be sometimes. I love the way you pose you're absolutely a natural at this. You have had lots of practice though but you are brilliant at it. Mondoon was doing the music for me while we were looking ha ha great fun. Nice one you naughty minx. Well you didn't need many clothes for that one.
It has been lovely seeing you again I hope you enjoyed your rest from work. Hey love the Nina Bundy look again. The last time I saw you Mister Von Shredhead had bathed and powdered you and brushed your hair lovely. You really did look gorgeous in those pictures with your beautiful pink dress.

I just have to leave you with this picture. I'm going to take this with me when I go to hospital. It cheers us both up sooo much. Every time we look at it we just can't stop laughing.

See ya soon honey bunny XXXXXXXXX
Hi Hanna, you naughty monkey!

Thank you ... I am so glad you got a few laughs from this Grrl ... me and Von had a great time putting this "behind the scenes" fun time together. Thank you so very much for your kind words about my pink nighty shoot ... I am so glad Von is almost finished with the Trashion Show stuff ... I have so many new REAL outfits I wanna try on ... along with my new wigs. Hey Von ... are you listening??

Hanna, I hope you have your appointment set up with the surgeons so you can have your surgery as soon as possible and you can be healed and get back home to Mondoon. He is gonna miss you something terrible Grrl!! He's loves his little monkey girl!! I wish you the very best!

Take care Grrl and get well soon!

Seeya soon!

Luvya!
xoxoxo
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote::haha4: Nina, the stripping magician. She´s just priceless! The cutest babe!
Chris
"The Strippin' Magician" ... rolls off the tongue really nice! Thanks Chris!!

And thanks for the flattering comments!

Cheers,
Von

:oops: Thank you Mr. Chris! :oops:
You're too sweet to me!
Luvya!
xoxoxo
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Vanima wrote:Hey Nina and Mr. Von,

I have to say, I have gotten the hang of the whole Netflix on the X-box one thing now. I have been watching Firefly and I gotta admit it is an awesome show. I too have a thing for Kayleigh (a.k.a Jewel Stait) and she is so cute. Although I must say I like the slimmed down figure she had in SG Atlantis too. Oh my sooo many good shows to catch up on since I'm only 2 weeks old. :(

You looked great as always Nina my sweet and I eagerly look forward to your next shoot. Maybe Mr. Von will do a high class show and get some more really nice clothes and shoes. :D

Take care love,
Vani
Hi Vani,
Ahhhh ... Kampos got ya hooked on Firefly, eh? After you finish watching the series, check out the movie "Serenity" ... it will fill in the missing pieces that the series was unable to "tell" before it got canceled.

I had forgotten Jewel was also in SG : Atlantis ... another one of my top SciFi series. I liked her more when she was on Firefly ... something about a greasy girl that knows her way around engines really fires me up on all cylinders! RAWR!!

I'm sure Kampos will clue you in on many new, cool shows ... you'll have plenty to choose from!
:glou:
Cheers,
Von

Hi Vani,
Hey, Von DID get me quite a few new outfits very recently! I keep prodding him to let me try 'em on, but he wanted to finish up the Trashion thingy first. He can be so damn stubborn sometimes, but I have found ways to bend him to my will. :mrgreen: Next on my list is some shoes and stockings. I want some nice low heel shoes to go with my new dresses and a pair of comfy sneakers ... preferably some Vans hi-tops ... so I can go skateboarding and hiking outside. Oh ... and an assortment of sexy undies too! A girl can never have enough of these things!
xoxoxo,
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy All!

Well, Nina's Trashion Show is coming to a close. We have one more trash outfit we would like to try before calling the Trash Fashion Show officially over. Meanwhile here are pics from last night's third attempt. Yes ... THIRD attempt. Had a few wardrobe malfunctions which required going back to the beginning and starting from scratch. Anyway ...
TrashionShowPart10 (01).JPG
TrashionShowPart10 (01).JPG (418.81 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
Hello again! I'm Nina and I'll be today's Trashion model.
TrashionShowPart10 (02).JPG
TrashionShowPart10 (02).JPG (415.76 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
Here we have a beautiful 3 piece Tissue Paper Toga combination...
TrashionShowPart10 (03).JPG
TrashionShowPart10 (03).JPG (426.68 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
The toga is constructed of five pieces of tissue paper glued end to end ...
TrashionShowPart10 (04).JPG
TrashionShowPart10 (04).JPG (420.5 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
Accented with an elastic ACE bandage around the waist ...
TrashionShowPart10 (05).JPG
TrashionShowPart10 (05).JPG (420.47 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
With a beautiful black parachute cord necklace with shiny brass shower curtain hangers adorning the cord ...
TrashionShowPart10 (06).JPG
TrashionShowPart10 (06).JPG (413.28 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
Very light and airy ... well ventilated for maximum comfort in hot climates.
TrashionShowPart10 (07).JPG
TrashionShowPart10 (07).JPG (427.56 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
All the girls are wearing this ...
TrashionShowPart10 (08).JPG
TrashionShowPart10 (08).JPG (407.29 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
Okay ... I kid. Nobody is wearing this ... one drop of moisture and <POOF> instant hole and ripping is inevitable.
TrashionShowPart10 (09).JPG
TrashionShowPart10 (09).JPG (405.85 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
Hey Von!! I'm getting stuck to the paper and if I move once more it's gonna rip big time!
Hold on Grrl ... just a few more shots ...
TrashionShowPart10 (10).JPG
TrashionShowPart10 (10).JPG (413.94 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
Okay ... please hurry! I'm starting to bleed through!
Bleed through???
Yeah, my body oils are soaking in to the paper and I look like fried chicken on a paper towel.
Ha! Ha! Ha! ... Grrl, you are too funny! Okay, this is last picture and we'll call it quits.
Thanks!

Well all, had a few mishaps with this trash costume ... thought it would be cool, but was a real hassle putting it together. Next time Nina gets a hankering for a toga, we will use cloth instead ... tissue paper is not a very durable nor easy to work with Trashion material.

I hope y'all enjoyed the show! We will be back with one more trash outfit before calling the Trashion Show officially over.

Stay tuned ...

Cheers,
Von and Nina

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Tissue paper never looked this hot, Nina is such a great fashion model, she´ll beat Karlie Kloss on a runway easily. Well, Karlie will tower over her but I just don´t care. Nina gets my vote anyhow.
Nina, we all love you here at BH´s place!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Oh Nina you look absolutely beautiful. Your Toga might be made of paper but you really do look gorgeous in it. I think Mondoon was right when he said you could look good in a trash bag. Mister Von Shredhead has a way of always making you look beautiful. I see he brushed your hair nicely again too. Ha ha I did laugh when you told Mister Von you look like fried chicken on a paper towel. I love your humour. It's been so lovely to see you again and it sounds like Mister Von is going to buy you some lovely new clothes soon, after your final trashion shoot.
I always look forward to seeing you again my lovely friend so until the next time

great big hugs and kisses

XXX
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Hanna wrote:Oh Nina you look absolutely beautiful. Your Toga might be made of paper but you really do look gorgeous in it. I think Mondoon was right when he said you could look good in a trash bag. Mister Von Shredhead has a way of always making you look beautiful. I see he brushed your hair nicely again too. Ha ha I did laugh when you told Mister Von you look like fried chicken on a paper towel. I love your humour. It's been so lovely to see you again and it sounds like Mister Von is going to buy you some lovely new clothes soon, after your final trashion shoot.
I always look forward to seeing you again my lovely friend so until the next time

XXX
Vani and I are quite in agreement with everything our dear friend Hanna had to say. Tell Von to let you take a bath and get properly powdered with no oil before he tries a paper product again. Kentucky Fried Nina does sound appetizing though. :lol:

Until next time sweetie,
karpos and Vani
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Tissue paper never looked this hot, Nina is such a great fashion model, she´ll beat Karlie Kloss on a runway easily. Well, Karlie will tower over her but I just don´t care. Nina gets my vote anyhow.
Nina, we all love you here at BH´s place!
Chris
Hi Chris! You just made Nina's day and she thanks you very much!
Cheers,
Von and Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hanna wrote:Oh Nina you look absolutely beautiful. Your Toga might be made of paper but you really do look gorgeous in it. I think Mondoon was right when he said you could look good in a trash bag. Mister Von Shredhead has a way of always making you look beautiful. I see he brushed your hair nicely again too. Ha ha I did laugh when you told Mister Von you look like fried chicken on a paper towel. I love your humour. It's been so lovely to see you again and it sounds like Mister Von is going to buy you some lovely new clothes soon, after your final trashion shoot.

XXX
Hi Hanna!

Thank you so very much for the kind words Grrl! I always have a fun time when Von wants to do these weird Trash Fashion shoots ... he says I have natural charisma. I think he just wants to fondle me while "experimenting" with test fittings. I'm kinda glad all this "Trash Fashion" is finally over ... I wanna try on my new REAL outfits. Grrl, Von bought my many new outfits over the last few weeks and I haven't been able to try any on yet ... with the exception of my pretty pink nighty.

How are you doing? I hope you are relaxed and prepared for your trip to the doll spa!! I hope and wish you the best and for a speedy recovery!

Luvya Grrl!!
xoxoxo
Nina

INFORMATIONS