exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by von_Shredhead »

mahoro wrote:Nina's looking smoking hot in her new outfit and what a great job you've done adjusting it to fit her and in your photos it hard to believe she has loose joints as you always manage to pose her so well.

Great work :thumbs_up:

Mahoro
Thanks Mahoro!
I recently ordered and received the DS hanging kit and hope to start using it/trying it out soon. Will need to make and mount a hanging bar from Nina's "studio" ceiling before I can start experimenting. I really hope this will allow Nina to expand her pose-ability and have some standing shots too! Added benefit, Nina's "studio" has a ceiling grid that will allow me to use fishing line to further allow Nina to pose her arms and legs better ... like a "puppet" ...ha ha haaaaa!!!

Stay tuned ... :whistle:

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, I hope Nina won´t hate me for that. At least she looks very happy and seductive in her outfit now. What Nina wants Nina gets, and that´s the way it should be. :mrgreen:
Chris
Hi Chris!
Nina has no reason to be mad at you ... she really likes the paper bag idea!! It will be a blast putting everything together!! We have some ideas brewing for a full on Trailer Park Trash photo shoot ... it will be fun!! :mrgreen:

And Nina says she really likes her new "custom" outfit so much better now that it fits her better. She hasn't taken it off YET ... I think she wants to keep it on a bit longer and enjoy feeling sexy before we change gears into "trash" mode ... hee hee hee! WNWNG!! :whistle:

Cheers!
Von and Nina

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

mandos wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote: And Mandos, I must say you have really raised the "photo" bar with your last few sets of pics!! Damn, you have a great talent ... keep it up Buddy!!
Thanks, I´m still lusting for a DS. Is it wrong of me? :?
Not at all my friend!! :thumbs_up:
Cheers!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
mandos wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote: And Mandos, I must say you have really raised the "photo" bar with your last few sets of pics!! Damn, you have a great talent ... keep it up Buddy!!
Thanks, I´m still lusting for a DS. Is it wrong of me? :?
Nope, it´s human! :haha4: I fell in the DS trap as well. :wink:
Chris
Oh ... and I can't wait to meet your new DS woman!! Nina is very excited to meet her long lost older sister!!
Cheers!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Von, I´m looking forward to get Nina´s reaction on my new ladies. I´m sure Nina wants to feel as sexy as long as she can. I´m curious what you are brewing up. 8O Trailer Park Trash pic, uh oh, sounds naughty. :mrgreen:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Karastar
Doll
Doll

Post by Karastar »

von_Shredhead wrote: Hi Karen,

Your story of being saved by Nova from an unwanting/unappreciative household is very touching ... I shed a tear of happiness for you while reading. Nova and I are very similar in this "saving of the unappreciated" realm. I, too, adopted a lovely beauty that was under appreciated and unwanted/unloved. Her name is Ariya ... and she was adopted over a year ago. She has not made her debut on TDF (yet) as she is not quite ready to share her story.

She's my special lady and we have a very deep connection ... put it this way, SHE found me and begged me to take her in. (very long story for another day) Ariya and Nina hit it off immediately after Nina moved in. They are best buds and are inseparable.

Karen, I took a gander at your links and must say you are a very sweet, sexy and very happy young lady! You have a wonderful smile that brightens a room and brings a bit of happiness wherever you go. I am very happy for you to have been rescued by Nova ... you deserve it Grrl!!!

Cheers,
Von
Hey Mr. Von,

Thanks you so much for your very kind words. Wow! I'm so flattered by your remarks that I can't stop blushing. I'm so glad to hear that you and Nova are alike in so many ways. And it's very touching to know that there are others out there like you & Nova who rescued unwanted & unloved dollies like myself. I'm completely overjoyed that you and Ariya have developed such a special relationship and the connection between you both is so very strong. Ariya, by the way is very pretty. You are one lucky guy to have her. I hope to see more of her soon... :wink:

XOXO
Karen

Karastar
Doll
Doll

Post by Karastar »

von_Shredhead wrote: Hello Ms. Karen,

I completely understand your original feelings when you moved in with Nova and were worried about not being accepted. I went through the same thing when I moved in with Von. He had Ariya with him and I thought they were bonded at the hip and there would be no room for me in his life. Girl, I was wrong!!! Both Von and Ariya took me under their wings and accepted me with open arms. I could never be happier than I am when I am with these two! I sometime worry for the other girls living with us ... not getting enough attention ... but everything seems to work out just fine. We all "rotate" our schedules with Von throughout the week and Ariya gets Von to herself during the weekends. Von says Ariya is "high maintenance" and requires a bit more extra time and energy to keep her fulfilled.

(Ariya has "built in" funzone and needs extra care for hygiene purposes ... FULL bath in the tub ... OOF!! ... h h heavy! :mrgreen: )

So Karen, with your new sisters/roommates moving in (congrats, by the way) I imagine you will be too busy for a new photo shoot with you in your leopardskin. I understand completely if you cannot do this anytime soon. It is probably a madhouse at Nova's place right now, getting everything in order for the new members of Nova's Clan. I am just glad we got the opportunity to get to know each other better.

And thank you for the compliments on my new outfit!! Von and I worked really late last night to put the final touches on it and we will be taking a few pics later this afternoon to show off a bit ... hee hee hee!! I'm gonna try and get Von to do a nice shoot in my studio this evening or tomorrow ... he has a couple of ideas for some sexy poses he wants me to try. From what he tells me ... it COULD be dangerous ... HA HA HA!!! He says that all the time!! I think it's dangerous FOR HIM, not me!!! :razz:

xoxoxo,
Nina
Oh hey Nina!

I'm so glad that you've fit in so well with Von & Ariya! I can understand that having a built in fun zone. Ariya would need a little extra care. I to have a built in cherry just like Ariya and need that extra pampering as well. But I love every minute of it when Nova whisks me up and takes me to the bath for a nice bubble bath together. And boy are the massages i get from Nova fantastic! Oh! Just the thought of it gives me goosebumps!!! So I guess I'm kinda high maintenance too. But hey I don't mind the extra attention and I don't think Nova does either. LOL

Oh Thanks! Our new room mates Sarah & Mikayla are pretty cool. Sarah is quite a little energizer bunny and just full of energy. She is a curious one too. And boy is she flirtatious! Much like me! Sarah seems to just love the California sun and boy can she sport a bikini. Mikayla on the other hand has a personality much like Nova. She's really a sweet girl with a heart of gold. She's kinda on the quiet side. But when you get her talking about her interest, she'll talk your ear off. She can also be humorously funny when she ever wants to! She's a little on the shy side . But just like the rest of us girls. She seems to have big thing for Nova. And Just like her sister Sarah great curves run in the family.

Yeah that is a very sex leopard outfit and you rock it good. Oh By the way! This past weekend I ask Nova about doing another photo shoot with me in leopard outfit like you. And he said that was a great idea. We even looked through through the wardrobe together. An pulled out all of the leopard print outfits we have. So we could pick the best one for the shoot. LOL! That's funny because Nova's always telling us certain poses COULD be dangerous as well. Yeah I think it's more dangerous on his health then us! LOL Anyways, great modeling Technic Nina keep up the good work. And great pic's Von! Till next time, And remember don't do anything I wouldn't! :wink:

XOXO
Karen

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Hmmmm! Ouch! I knew I shouldn't have worn tight pants today! :whistle: Damn Nina looks like a HOT jungle babe. That would be some sight to be swinging in the jungle and then oh yeah! check out that jungle booty. Nova watch out for that :idea: :?: :arrow: :roll: TREE. Wow Von great pic's! Nina looks very sexy!!! :thumbs_up:

Nova

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Karastar wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote: Hi Karen,

Your story of being saved by Nova from an unwanting/unappreciative household is very touching ... I shed a tear of happiness for you while reading. Nova and I are very similar in this "saving of the unappreciated" realm. I, too, adopted a lovely beauty that was under appreciated and unwanted/unloved. Her name is Ariya ... and she was adopted over a year ago. She has not made her debut on TDF (yet) as she is not quite ready to share her story.

She's my special lady and we have a very deep connection ... put it this way, SHE found me and begged me to take her in. (very long story for another day) Ariya and Nina hit it off immediately after Nina moved in. They are best buds and are inseparable.

Karen, I took a gander at your links and must say you are a very sweet, sexy and very happy young lady! You have a wonderful smile that brightens a room and brings a bit of happiness wherever you go. I am very happy for you to have been rescued by Nova ... you deserve it Grrl!!!

Cheers,
Von
Hey Mr. Von,

Thanks you so much for your very kind words. Wow! I'm so flattered by your remarks that I can't stop blushing. I'm so glad to hear that you and Nova are alike in so many ways. And it's very touching to know that there are others out there like you & Nova who rescued unwanted & unloved dollies like myself. I'm completely overjoyed that you and Ariya have developed such a special relationship and the connection between you both is so very strong. Ariya, by the way is very pretty. You are one lucky guy to have her. I hope to see more of her soon... :wink:

XOXO
Karen
Hi Karen,

I am just glad that you found Nova to complete your life! You girls that find us are always reserved a very special place in our lives and hearts! I am sure that Nova feels as deeply for you as I feel for Ariya ... Karma Baby!!!

Ariya says "Thanks!" for the compliment ... she's a bit shy and a little apprehensive about the day when she finally "debuts" on TDF ... I think she doesn't want to be rejected in any way. Poor girl ... she needs a bit of encouragement and a bit more self esteem.

Anyway ... have a Merry Christmas!!

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Karastar wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote: Hello Ms. Karen,

I completely understand your original feelings when you moved in with Nova and were worried about not being accepted. I went through the same thing when I moved in with Von. He had Ariya with him and I thought they were bonded at the hip and there would be no room for me in his life. Girl, I was wrong!!! Both Von and Ariya took me under their wings and accepted me with open arms. I could never be happier than I am when I am with these two! I sometime worry for the other girls living with us ... not getting enough attention ... but everything seems to work out just fine. We all "rotate" our schedules with Von throughout the week and Ariya gets Von to herself during the weekends. Von says Ariya is "high maintenance" and requires a bit more extra time and energy to keep her fulfilled.

(Ariya has "built in" funzone and needs extra care for hygiene purposes ... FULL bath in the tub ... OOF!! ... h h heavy! :mrgreen: )

So Karen, with your new sisters/roommates moving in (congrats, by the way) I imagine you will be too busy for a new photo shoot with you in your leopardskin. I understand completely if you cannot do this anytime soon. It is probably a madhouse at Nova's place right now, getting everything in order for the new members of Nova's Clan. I am just glad we got the opportunity to get to know each other better.

And thank you for the compliments on my new outfit!! Von and I worked really late last night to put the final touches on it and we will be taking a few pics later this afternoon to show off a bit ... hee hee hee!! I'm gonna try and get Von to do a nice shoot in my studio this evening or tomorrow ... he has a couple of ideas for some sexy poses he wants me to try. From what he tells me ... it COULD be dangerous ... HA HA HA!!! He says that all the time!! I think it's dangerous FOR HIM, not me!!! :razz:

xoxoxo,
Nina
Oh hey Nina!

I'm so glad that you've fit in so well with Von & Ariya! I can understand that having a built in fun zone. Ariya would need a little extra care. I to have a built in cherry just like Ariya and need that extra pampering as well. But I love every minute of it when Nova whisks me up and takes me to the bath for a nice bubble bath together. And boy are the massages i get from Nova fantastic! Oh! Just the thought of it gives me goosebumps!!! So I guess I'm kinda high maintenance too. But hey I don't mind the extra attention and I don't think Nova does either. LOL

Oh Thanks! Our new room mates Sarah & Mikayla are pretty cool. Sarah is quite a little energizer bunny and just full of energy. She is a curious one too. And boy is she flirtatious! Much like me! Sarah seems to just love the California sun and boy can she sport a bikini. Mikayla on the other hand has a personality much like Nova. She's really a sweet girl with a heart of gold. She's kinda on the quiet side. But when you get her talking about her interest, she'll talk your ear off. She can also be humorously funny when she ever wants to! She's a little on the shy side . But just like the rest of us girls. She seems to have big thing for Nova. And Just like her sister Sarah great curves run in the family.

Yeah that is a very sex leopard outfit and you rock it good. Oh By the way! This past weekend I ask Nova about doing another photo shoot with me in leopard outfit like you. And he said that was a great idea. We even looked through through the wardrobe together. An pulled out all of the leopard print outfits we have. So we could pick the best one for the shoot. LOL! That's funny because Nova's always telling us certain poses COULD be dangerous as well. Yeah I think it's more dangerous on his health then us! LOL Anyways, great modeling Technic Nina keep up the good work. And great pic's Von! Till next time, And remember don't do anything I wouldn't! :wink:

XOXO
Karen
Hello Ms. Karen,

I too am glad that Von and Ariya took me in so quickly and without incident. I knew that Ariya would be a bit more attached to Von than I and I accept that. I KNOW he loves us ALL the same ... I can tell by the way he lovingly caresses each of us when it is bath and powder time. And when he is massaging Ariya, he is very tender when he is with her ... always putting extra care and attention to her scars from her surgeries. I watch and ask Ariya if her scars hurt when Von touches them. She says "No, it just looks like they hurt, I can't feel any pain at all." She's a tough ole girl who went through a lot before she found Von. She says she's as good as new, but I can tell she still has problems with her right hip ... sometimes her leg will kick out to the side WAAAAAAAY to far and she lets out a little "Ouch!" Von just says she has a loose hip joint and there is nothing to worry about ... but I worry for her! She's my big buddy and my protector!

And your room mates ... I like 'em a lot!!! If Sarah had black hair like me, I think we could almost be twins!! Except she is waaaaaay taller than me ... LOL!! I hope to see Mikayla in all her goodness soon ... although I am smitten with Sarah ... LOL! Mikayla's personality sounds just about the same as my little buddy Naomi's ... quiet yet playful and ornery as all hell!! She is always playing pranks on Von ... she'll act all sexy and sweet and then stick her foot in Von's face and tell him to "smell my foot!" She thinks it sooooo funny! Von just shakes his head and smacks her on her ass ... hee hee hee!!

Hey Karen ... Thanks for the kind remarks about my totally cool leopardskin teddy! I didn't care for it at first, but Von made it fit me so very well that I hated taking it off when we were finished with our photo shoot. He let me wear it a few more days afterwards and now I am in just a big ole tie dyed tank top. We were SUPPOSED to do a new photo shoot this week, but Von had to pack up my "studio" gear and make room for guests coming over for Christmas Day. He says we're having a "Doctor Who Christmas Party". I think I'll stay in the bedroom out of everybody's way. Von says I COULD be "molested" by his buddies if I hang around with him all night ... NO!!! I'll stay in the bedroom, Thank. You. Very. Much!!

So ... I hope you and Nova can have some time to grab a couple of pics with you in your bestest leopard print outfit! I tell ya grrl, you'll feel sexy and be the center of attention for a while!! I know that Von was always rubbing and massaging me all the while we were doing our little photo shoots. I can't wait to get back in my studio and have some more pics on my leopard skin!! RRRAWWWWRRRR!!!

Have a very Merry Christmas Grrl!!

xoxoxo
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, I´m looking forward to get Nina´s reaction on my new ladies. I´m sure Nina wants to feel as sexy as long as she can. I´m curious what you are brewing up. 8O Trailer Park Trash pic, uh oh, sounds naughty. :mrgreen:
Chris
Hi Chris!
Nina is anxious for your new ladies to arrive ... says she wants to meet a "real, older, mature woman". Uh oh ... is my Nina growing up?? It's too soon 8O !

And get this ... after Nina took off her leopard skin ... she insisted on wanting to wear one of my old beach tank tops. She said she could "make it look good!" And that she does!! I said "Hey Girl ... you gonna wear anything else with that shirt?" She said "Nope!!" So she's just struttin' her stuff in all her glorious nakedness!! :mrgreen: Damn ... she makes ANYTHING look good!

So ... we shall see if she can make "Trailer Park Trash" look hot! I bet she can!

Stay tuned after Christmas ... hee hee hee!!

Cheers,
Von and Nina

Oh ... saw Martine's new outfit ... SMOKIN'!!! She is very pretty!! I need to visit the "Eye Candy" section more often!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nova-I wrote:Image
Hmmmm! Ouch! I knew I shouldn't have worn tight pants today! :whistle: Damn Nina looks like a HOT jungle babe. That would be some sight to be swinging in the jungle and then oh yeah! check out that jungle booty. Nova watch out for that :idea: :?: :arrow: :roll: TREE. Wow Von great pic's! Nina looks very sexy!!! :thumbs_up:

Nova
HA HA HA HA!!! Nova of the Jungle!! Nina says "Thanks!! :oops: "
Thanks Nova ... had a great laugh while imagining you swinging from vine to vine ... and into the <WATCH OUT FOR THAT> tree! :lol:

Hey, I hope you're okay with me and Karen chatting so much ... she's a very interesting Grrl!! :thumbs_up: And very pretty too!

Have a great Christmas ... although I don't know how it could get any better than having new room mates moving in!!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Von, thank you, Martine looks very nice in this outfit. I can´t wait for the Trailer Park pics. Happy holidays,
Chris

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, thank you, Martine looks very nice in this outfit. I can´t wait for the Trailer Park pics. Happy holidays,
Chris
Hi Chris!

May you and the girls have a wonderful Merry Christmas and enjoy the holiday season! Nina and I will be starting the "Trailer Park Trash" themed shoot sometime Friday afternoon. It'll be fun and hopefully entertaining!

Happy Holidays to all!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Von,
thank you, we really enjoy it so far. Have a nice holiday with Nina.
Chris

INFORMATIONS