exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by von_Shredhead »

spedfish wrote:I love the eye patch, thats freakin cool lookin!! Thought of Kill Bill when I saw that.

Thanks!! Now that you have mentioned Kill Bill ... I can't get it out of my mind!! I now have the desire to find a yellow jumpsuit for her and a katana to boot!! What a hell of a photo shoot THAT would be!! :mrgreen:
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Marky_St wrote:Hi Von,
Glad I revisited this thread.

Those photos show off a beautiful look. All sets are excellent, but the Union Jack set is over the top. Her jean shorts (a weak spot for me) seem to fit perfectly! She is a beauty.

Best,
Mark
Hi Mark!! Glad you stopped by again!! Thanks!

It was pure luck that the jean skirt fit just right ... not too tight, not too loose ... falls down on her hips at the perfect height! Found it in a second hand shop for 85 cents and bought it for another of my dolls. Nina had NO clothes ready for her when she arrived, so I started "borrowing" stuff from my other girls. She's a wee bit pissed that she has no clothes of "her own" ... and let's me know it quite frequently! :whistle:

Cheers,
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Obin wrote:You have a very fun thread going on.
Thanks Obin!! I've been trying to keep Nina's thread on a more non-serious side of things as she is a fun little woman with a bit of rebel in her!!
Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Joe Bin wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
Joe Bin wrote:Hay Von, I can't believe I've missed this thread. A belated congrats on Nina's arrival. I have always loved the looks of the DS dolls, and yours is a real beauty :glou: :glou: :glou: Your photos are great and I especially like the one with the guitar. I have always had a weakness for chicks playing guitars.
Thanks JoeBin!! There will be more guitar in the next shoot ... waiting for her new eyes!

Have a rockin' idea brewing and hope I can pull it off! :whistle: Nina says she wants to jam with your girls sometime!! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Von
You tell Nina that she is always well come to jam with my girls. If we lived closer together, we could get pictures of it, but sadly we are two far for that.
It's interesting that you mentioned the Runaways earlier in this thread. I recently picked up there first album in a thrift store, so now my girls are learning cherrybomb.
Told her and she gave me a huge cross-eyes grin!! Wouldn't that be a hoot if we got a group shot of our musical ladies together jammin' their hearts out? Nice thought Dude!!!

And congrats on locating The Runaways!! Pretty hard album to find ... did you get it on vinyl?? Ch Ch Ch Cherrybomb!!! Awesome tune!!!

Tell the Bin Clan "Hi" from the Von Clan!!

Hi Buffy!! You are still my hero Grrl!!
xoxox
Roxy

Oh yeah, Roxy says "Hi" to Buffy!!

Cheers,
Von

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

von_Shredhead wrote:
Joe Bin wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
Joe Bin wrote:Hay Von, I can't believe I've missed this thread. A belated congrats on Nina's arrival. I have always loved the looks of the DS dolls, and yours is a real beauty :glou: :glou: :glou: Your photos are great and I especially like the one with the guitar. I have always had a weakness for chicks playing guitars.
Thanks JoeBin!! There will be more guitar in the next shoot ... waiting for her new eyes!

Have a rockin' idea brewing and hope I can pull it off! :whistle: Nina says she wants to jam with your girls sometime!! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Von
You tell Nina that she is always well come to jam with my girls. If we lived closer together, we could get pictures of it, but sadly we are two far for that.
It's interesting that you mentioned the Runaways earlier in this thread. I recently picked up there first album in a thrift store, so now my girls are learning cherrybomb.
Told her and she gave me a huge cross-eyes grin!! Wouldn't that be a hoot if we got a group shot of our musical ladies together jammin' their hearts out? Nice thought Dude!!!

And congrats on locating The Runaways!! Pretty hard album to find ... did you get it on vinyl?? Ch Ch Ch Cherrybomb!!! Awesome tune!!!

Tell the Bin Clan "Hi" from the Von Clan!!

Hi Buffy!! You are still my hero Grrl!!
xoxox
Roxy

Oh yeah, Roxy says "Hi" to Buffy!!

Cheers,
Von
yes it is on vinyl. Buffy says Hi back to Roxy. I think she is out on patrol right now. I hope she isn't in that swampy cemetery again, because she tracked some really strange mud in the house last time.

I look forward to see'n the results of your rockin idea.

Cheers,
Joe

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Joe Bin wrote:yes it is on vinyl. Buffy says Hi back to Roxy. I think she is out on patrol right now. I hope she isn't in that swampy cemetery again, because she tracked some really strange mud in the house last time.

Cheers,
Joe
Cool!!! Vinyl RULES!!! Did you find a good copy .. nice and clean with little/no scratches?

Buffy ... What you doin' hangin' out in that nasty, swampy cemetery? Full moon? Be careful Grrl!!!
Luvya,
Roxy

Just took care of Nina's crazy cross-eyes last night ... popped in her replacement eyes and gave her a good bath and powdering. She's still resting and recuperating this morning after a very intense night of "catch up" sex.

She will be ready for her Rock and Roll photo shoot in a few days ... have a few more props to acquire ... and she needs new eyelashes, too.

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Well, Nina had her eye surgery last night and all went well. Her new brown eyes are a bit nicer looking ... more clear and defined and a nice reddish tint mixed in with the brown. Can't really see it in the photos, but she has a bit more "sparkle" in her eyes.

I followed Dr. Penny's well documented surgical procedures - http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=54940 - and Nina is now back to seeing clearly!
Nina_New_Eyes (1).JPG
Nina_New_Eyes (1).JPG (377.85 KiB) Viewed 1323 times
The spoons I had available were much too wide, so ended up filing them down to size so they would slide in the eye socket without ripping the corners of the eye.
Nina_New_Eyes (2).JPG
Nina_New_Eyes (2).JPG (284.36 KiB) Viewed 1323 times
Hi!!! I can see clearly and everything is in focus now!! Thanks Von!! And thank you Harem/Dr. Penny!!

Nina lost her eyelashes during the surgery ... sustained too much damage to be reused, so she will be getting new ones later today. She says she wants to take a few days to rest and recuperate before she starts her next photo shoot. I will comply with her wishes.

Cheers,
Von and Nina

Marky_St

Post by Marky_St »

Hi Von,
I've been following your thread and it's so nice to see she can 'see' properly now.

She's very beautiful and the eye color is perfect!
Best Regards,
Mark

Sanhui 165+
Summer

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Marky_St wrote:Hi Von,
I've been following your thread and it's so nice to see she can 'see' properly now.

She's very beautiful and the eye color is perfect!
Hi Mark!!
Nina thanks you for your compliments and is so glad she can now see everything in focus! Said her double vision was giving her a major headache and now her headache has disappeared ... She in a much better frame of mind now!

I think the new eye color really goes well with her darker skin tone. I have a pair of green eyes that I may pop in before fixing her eyelashes ... I am curious how the green will look with her skin tone. We shall see.
Cheers,
Von

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Von, great job, Nina is looking fine again. She deserves a few days of rest, she´s such a brave little lady,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, great job, Nina is looking fine again. She deserves a few days of rest, she´s such a brave little lady,
Chris
Thanks Chris! Will be making a quick trip later today to pick up a new set of eyelashes for Nina and then she will be as good as new again!! May pick up some of those "come hither" type of full lashes .. sultry and seductive!!
Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Just picked up a couple of sets of lashes for Nina ... have a little story/event to share.
Lashes4Nina.JPG
Lashes4Nina.JPG (342.84 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
Placed these lashes on the checkout counter and the checkout lady asks me, "Wow, do you have a hot date tonight?" <laughter> To which I responded, "Well yes I do ... and I need to look my very best!" <more laughter> "I think these lashes will accentuate my eyes very well, thank you." <more laughter>
The End.

Okay, I didn't say it would be a GREAT story ... but I and a few others in the store had a good laugh.

Cheers,
Von

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

von_Shredhead wrote:
Joe Bin wrote:yes it is on vinyl. Buffy says Hi back to Roxy. I think she is out on patrol right now. I hope she isn't in that swampy cemetery again, because she tracked some really strange mud in the house last time.

Cheers,
Joe
Cool!!! Vinyl RULES!!! Did you find a good copy .. nice and clean with little/no scratches?

Buffy ... What you doin' hangin' out in that nasty, swampy cemetery? Full moon? Be careful Grrl!!!
Luvya,
Roxy

Just took care of Nina's crazy cross-eyes last night ... popped in her replacement eyes and gave her a good bath and powdering. She's still resting and recuperating this morning after a very intense night of "catch up" sex.

She will be ready for her Rock and Roll photo shoot in a few days ... have a few more props to acquire ... and she needs new eyelashes, too.

Cheers,
Von
Only a couple vary miner scratches, but over all in pretty nice condition for it's age.
I am glad you fixed Nina's eye problem. What was the cause of it?

Roxy, there is no need to be too worried about Buffy. Hanging out in cemeteries at night is part of the duties of a slayer, and she is well trained to handle anything that arises.

Max50

Post by Max50 »

This is a great thread, Von! Ninas new eyes look a tad bit more photogenic, lighter, and amazing. I also loved the fishnet tops used (both black & red ones). What a beautiful doll. Thanks for sharing - nothing short of ab fab!

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

Dear Von! You have made à good work! Many kisses from Mona and me to you so cute little babe!

Cheers
Homan
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

INFORMATIONS