exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Velcro! Now that´s smart!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

harvey48 wrote: Hey Nina, much better look, you are flashing more skin. Once tailored for you, you will rock the outfit. Don't mind the powdered belly button, Sarah also thinks powdering tickles. Either way I sure Von and I enjoy doing it for you girls.
Hello Mr. Harvey,
Thank you for your kind comments.

Von persuaded me to show more skin, said I shouldn't hide my beauty.

I think he just wants to see me naked all the time, so when he is not behind the camera, I like to tease him by wearing my baggy pants and shirt and throw on some ugly socks. Then I wrap myself in his robe and tell him I have nothing on except <flashes socks> these socks. Then grabs me and unties the robe and sees me fully dressed ... <giggle><giggle>. I like to mess with his head from time to time! Make him work for it!! Am I a bad girl?? NAH!!!

So Sarah gets tickled by powder too? So she knows what I'm talking about ... COOL!!! I like her!!

And I am soooo happy that we have guys like you and Von to take care of us and put up with all our sneaky shenanigans. Our guys are the best!!

xoxoxo
Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Velcro! Now that´s smart!
Chris
Hi Chris!

Well ... I THOUGHT it was smart until I actually started to experiment. Found out that the hook side of the Vecro is BAD NEWS!! Has a very bad tendency to "grab" and snag the leopardskin fabric. And IF one were to toss the outfit w/Velcro in the wash, I have a sneaking suspicion that the hook side of the Velcro would trash the outfit.

So ... changed plans and now am sewing on tiny little snap buttons one at a time. Man, with these old eyes and arthritis going on, I am not progressing very quickly. I have 6 out of 12 buttons sewn on and that took about 6 hours to do ... LOL!!! May get another button or two sewed on tonight so ...

Stay tuned ...

Cheers,
Von

Hello Mr. Chris,
Do I or do I not have Von well trained? <hee hee> I sit quietly behind him on the couch while he is sewing and sometimes I hear him let out a swear word or three while he's busy working on my outfit. I think he has stabbed his fingers a few times with the sewing needle ... OUCH!!

I have to admit, you guys really do spoil us girls absolutely rotten ... and I thank you ALL!!!

xoxoxo,
Nina

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

LOL! The things we guys go threw to keep our girls happy. Von, once you get that outfit completely tailored to nicely fit Nina. She is going to look so very good in it. Every time you poke your finger just put in your mind how she will look in that sexy little teddy. There's also another way to alleviate finger poke pain but it is not advisable. LOL Anyways good luck with the remaining buttons. I can't wait to see more pic's

Whisper: Hey Nina! Next time Von pokes his finger kiss him where it hurts. Oh wait that might lead to other things and we'll never see pic's of you in that sexy little teddy. Oh no! don't get me wrong, it's not like Von flashes your half naked body all over the internet. LOL

Nova

PS. Sorry Von I think I just got you in trouble with Nina... :whistle:

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

von_Shredhead wrote:
harvey48 wrote: Hey Nina, much better look, you are flashing more skin. Once tailored for you, you will rock the outfit. Don't mind the powdered belly button, Sarah also thinks powdering tickles. Either way I sure Von and I enjoy doing it for you girls.
Hello Mr. Harvey,
Thank you for your kind comments.

Von persuaded me to show more skin, said I shouldn't hide my beauty.

I think he just wants to see me naked all the time, so when he is not behind the camera, I like to tease him by wearing my baggy pants and shirt and throw on some ugly socks. Then I wrap myself in his robe and tell him I have nothing on except <flashes socks> these socks. Then grabs me and unties the robe and sees me fully dressed ... <giggle><giggle>. I like to mess with his head from time to time! Make him work for it!! Am I a bad girl?? NAH!!!

So Sarah gets tickled by powder too? So she knows what I'm talking about ... COOL!!! I like her!!

And I am soooo happy that we have guys like you and Von to take care of us and put up with all our sneaky shenanigans. Our guys are the best!!

xoxoxo
Nina

"Hi Nina, I like you too. Thou I am a little jealous, even thou it is work, it must be fun out there under the lights just jamming. I am just a shy home girl.
Anyway keep rocking girlfriend. xoxo Sarah

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Von, I hope you got it done without a trip to ER. I know it´s worth every minute spent and every drop of blood because it´s for your Nina.

Hi Nina, you have him wrapped around your fingers! Who wouldn´t spoil a doll? I just told Kwench that doll equals love goddess to us. You sure are, :wink:
Chris

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nova-I wrote:LOL! The things we guys go threw to keep our girls happy. Von, once you get that outfit completely tailored to nicely fit Nina. She is going to look so very good in it. Every time you poke your finger just put in your mind how she will look in that sexy little teddy. There's also another way to alleviate finger poke pain but it is not advisable. LOL Anyways good luck with the remaining buttons. I can't wait to see more pic's

Whisper: Hey Nina! Next time Von pokes his finger kiss him where it hurts. Oh wait that might lead to other things and we'll never see pic's of you in that sexy little teddy. Oh no! don't get me wrong, it's not like Von flashes your half naked body all over the internet. LOL

Nova

PS. Sorry Von I think I just got you in trouble with Nina... :whistle:
Hi Nova! Congrats on your new beauty(s) being sent out!

Just finished up with the alterations to Nina's outfit ... and still have all my fingers ... lol! Pics soon ...

And I am not in trouble with Nina ... she just snickered when she read your "secret" comment, then looked at me and said, "I ain't kissing that finger, I don't know where it's been ... well ... actually I do know where it's been ... <giggle><giggle> :oops: ." Naughty naughty girl!!! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
:glou:
Von and (Naughty) Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

harvey48 wrote: "Hi Nina, I like you too. Thou I am a little jealous, even thou it is work, it must be fun out there under the lights just jamming. I am just a shy home girl.
Anyway keep rocking girlfriend. xoxo Sarah
Hi Sarah!!

You may be a shy home girl, but you're MY home girl!

It is very much fun jammin' under the lights ... makes me feel like a rock star! It's hard work and can be a little dangerous ... and accidents will happen. I got hurt a little while back and Dr. Von had to perform some surgery to get me back in tip top shape. I am almost fully recovered and hope to get back to my rock and roll gig soon!

Rock On Home Girl!!!

xoxoxo,
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, I hope you got it done without a trip to ER. I know it´s worth every minute spent and every drop of blood because it´s for your Nina.

Hi Nina, you have him wrapped around your fingers! Who wouldn´t spoil a doll? I just told Kwench that doll equals love goddess to us. You sure are, :wink:
Chris
Hi Chris!
Still have all my fingers! Actually, the more buttons I sewed on, the easier and quicker it was. I just put the final touches on the alterations and am just about ready for Nina to try it on! What Nina wants, Nina gets! Yeah ... she's spoiled rotten to the core. :D
Cheers,
Von

Hello Mr. Chris,
Thank you for the very kind comment! You are so sweet! And you are correct ... I do have Von wrapped around my little fingers ... and he knows it too! :P
xoxoxo,
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy All,

Just a quick little update ...

Nina's outfit alterations are mostly complete. We have not had a trial fitting yet, just finished up final touches a few moments ago...
Outfit_Alterations (1).JPG
Outfit_Alterations (1).JPG (637.3 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Supplies for this project ...
Outfit_Alterations (2).JPG
Outfit_Alterations (2).JPG (711.45 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Sewed one half of the snap button to where the strap meets the edge. The other half will be sewn to the strap end.
Outfit_Alterations (3).JPG
Outfit_Alterations (3).JPG (282.44 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
1. Cut off 2 inches of strap where it meets the edge.
2. Sew button half to end of trimmed strap.
Outfit_Alterations (4).JPG
Outfit_Alterations (4).JPG (199.69 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
3. Which will be fastened to this snap button previously sewn to the edge.
Outfit_Alterations (5).JPG
Outfit_Alterations (5).JPG (254.02 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Sealed all knots with this liquid plastic so the knots don't come loose.
Outfit_Alterations (6).JPG
Outfit_Alterations (6).JPG (547.33 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Nina keeping an eye on progress...
Outfit_Alterations (7).JPG
Outfit_Alterations (7).JPG (480.61 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Inspecting my work ...
Outfit_Alterations (8).JPG
Outfit_Alterations (8).JPG (448.33 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
Everything looks in order here!

Well all, Nina says I did good!! She wants to go try it on and see how much better it fits. I MAY need to take in a bit in the back, but we shall see.

Stay tuned ...

Thanks for stickin' around All!!
Cheers,
Von and Nina

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote: Hi Nova! Congrats on your new beauty(s) being sent out!

Just finished up with the alterations to Nina's outfit ... and still have all my fingers ... lol! Pics soon ...

And I am not in trouble with Nina ... she just snickered when she read your "secret" comment, then looked at me and said, "I ain't kissing that finger, I don't know where it's been ... well ... actually I do know where it's been ... <giggle><giggle> :oops: ." Naughty naughty girl!!! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Von and (Naughty) Nina
LOL! I'm glad you still have all of your fingers and your not in trouble with Nina. Great alterations work by the way! Nina's outfit is looking really good so far... And Nina, I don't blame you for not wanting to kiss Von's boo booed finger. My girls wouldn't do that for me either. Well Karen maybe! I can't go anywhere in the house with that girl trowing herself at me LOL :wink: :mrgreen: Anyhow I'm really looking forward to seeing Nina in that leopard print outfit after all your alterations work is finished. :thumbs_up:

Nova

Karastar
Doll
Doll

Post by Karastar »

Nova-I wrote:
Nina, I don't blame you for not wanting to kiss Von's boo booed finger. My girls wouldn't do that for me either. Well Karen maybe! I can't go anywhere in the house with that girl trowing herself at me LOL :wink: :mrgreen:
Nova, sweetie! Did you say you hurt your finger. I'll kiss it and make it feel better for you! Oh and Von what a sexy little babe you have there. I can understand why my man would base our soon to be room-mate off of her. :wink: With every thing you do and go through for your little lady. I can see you love Nina dearly and take such good care of her just like Nova does us.

Hey Nina, Girl! You have a very special guy there. I Just love how he pampers you with all the great outfits. It's so nice to see your man cares so much for you to go through all that pain and suffering just to modify an outfit to fit your sexy little body. Nova gets us new outfit all the time. And I love the stuff he buys. But sometimes the stuff isn't kinky enough for me. I'm always telling him less is more! LOL Hey I really like your new leopard outfits. Especially that teddy Von is working on! That reminds me! I have one just like it. I think I'll put it on and surprise Nova when he gets home. Anyways, you two love birds take care and don't do anything I wouldn't. LOL

XOXO
Karen

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Is it only me or does her slack wear look just as hot on her? Image

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

mandos wrote:Is it only me or does her slack wear look just as hot on her? Image
Nope! Not just you. I'm digging her slack wear too. :onfire:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

So true, Nina may wear a paper bag and still look great. But she deserves better clothes than a paper bag. :haha4: Much better clothes. :wink: You did a great job, Von, we look forward to see how tight it fits now. :glou:
Chris

INFORMATIONS