exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

spedfish

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by spedfish »

:crazyeyes: She's lookin damn good Shred!!

You were asking about lighting and heat, I know I get hot as all hell when I'm taking pics, but lately I've been messing around with flashes, so that helps out a lot. I usually have a fan somewhere in the room aiming at me tho.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

von_Shredhead wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Well, Nina didn´t have to sit on the hot amp to be hot, super hot she is.
Chris
Awwwwwwwww ... Thank you Mr. Chris! You're embarrassing me ... :oops: Thank you!
xoxoxo,
Nina

Hi Chris!
Thanks!! You made Nina's day! First time I've seen her blush from a compliment!
:glou:
Cheers,
Von
It´s just my pleasure,

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

siliconefun wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote: I'm sure you are noticing (working with Mia) the way lighting affects the way our girls can show different "expressions" ... can bring out a smile or a frown, show extreme sultriness, or even show distaste/disgust, depending on light and shadow placement. :thumbs_up: Have not quite developed "the eye" for being able to get that great looking "first shot" yet ... but I'm learning!
I can only say that the recently posted pics are perfect. The setup and the lighting are nicely done! Thanks Dude!! You want really more? No problem!
Back to the roots. Imagine a studio casting or a live concert. Atmosphere, lighting, Nina gets sweating while playing hot riffs....an imagination to reproduce :razz:
Thanks for the "imagination" tips ... may borrow a smoke machine as I get closer to reaching my "vision"

Quick question regarding your new light set ... do you get a major heat build up after a while when using you new lighting system?
One Daylight provide 350 Watt (7x50 Watt) with a color temperature of 5.400 Kelvin and only emit hand warm temperature during the shooting. The surrounding area is enlighten in a bright and even backlight toward the screen. However I buy a third warm white LED spotlight to simulate the sunlight who rejects the real shadows on the objet to the floor. COOL! (literally, too!) 5400K? Seems quite blue/cool ... I've been using 3000K halogens and I thought they were too blue-ish against white colors ... but it works out pretty well with Nina's skin tone after setting the white balance. Must be why you're adding a warm white LED ... aside from killing shadows. Just guessing ... LOL!
gssetup2013.jpg
Thanks x 10 for the attachment!! Will be a good starting guide for further experimentation! :thumbs_up:

Glad you're stickin' around and checkin' on progress!! THANKS DUDE!!! (and Dude-ette :) ) 0X
Cheers,
Von and Nina
Give Nina a cute kiss and say 'thank you honey'

:D Guy
700 watts TOTAL?? SHEESH!!! WOW!!! Dude, that's a shitload of light!! Do you wear sunglasses/shades when working with the lights on? LOL!!

Does this much light allow you to use lower ISO settings on your camera? Or are you taking advantage of squeezing down the aperture settings for more depth of field? (Von's been doing a little studying ... heh heh heh!)

<KISS>

<giggle giggle> What was that for?

It's a very special kiss from Guy and Mia to you ... oh, and they say "Thank you, Honey."

Awwwwwwwwwww ... Thanks you two! What is the "thank you" for?

I guess for just looking good ... or sticking with this photo project ... or both. Just accept it, Grrl.

Uhmmmm ... :oops:
<giggle giggle>
... you're welcome Guy and Mia.
And thanks for helping out Von with his questions and stuff! He really needs it at times.

Yeah, I do! Thanks again Guy!!
Cheers,
Von and Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

spedfish wrote::crazyeyes: She's lookin damn good Shred!!

You were asking about lighting and heat, I know I get hot as all hell when I'm taking pics, but lately I've been messing around with flashes, so that helps out a lot. I usually have a fan somewhere in the room aiming at me tho.
Thanks Spedfish!

Imagine this ... a full DS Dolls silicone rock band!! Jessie as frontman/lead singer, Nina on guitar, Venus on bass guitar and ... and ... we need a DS drummer!! I wonder if Harem's Thera can play drums? 0X

Heat ... I experience "hot as hell" conditions after about 10 minutes of lights on ... WHEW!! I do the fan thing too ... actually two fans, one on the "studio" area and another drawing outdoors air down the stairs. Works out okay when it is cool outside, but it hasn't really been cool yet ... but that will change soon enough with winter right around the corner.

Cheers,
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Well, Nina didn´t have to sit on the hot amp to be hot, super hot she is.
Chris
Awwwwwwwww ... Thank you Mr. Chris! You're embarrassing me ... :oops: Thank you!
xoxoxo,
Nina

Hi Chris!
Thanks!! You made Nina's day! First time I've seen her blush from a compliment!
Cheers,
Von
It´s just my pleasure,

Chris
Thanks! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

I´m sure Thera will be great on drums, I´d love to see and hear the DS Band,
Chris

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

von_Shredhead wrote:
Hey Joe!
Sounds like you and the girls MAY NOT be giving us a "Halloween Spook-tacular" this year??? I hope that I am wrong, but if so ... I understand!
Cheers,
Von
I managed to catch Buffy in a little bit of action :mrgreen:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:I´m sure Thera will be great on drums, I´d love to see and hear the DS Band,
Chris
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Von
0X

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Joe Bin wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
Hey Joe!
Sounds like you and the girls MAY NOT be giving us a "Halloween Spook-tacular" this year??? I hope that I am wrong, but if so ... I understand!
Cheers,
Von
I managed to catch Buffy in a little bit of action :mrgreen:
And a job very well done!!! :thumbs_up: Nice .... :drinking:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

A few pics from this weekend's little shoot.
Yeah ... much better than sittin' on that hot damn amp!<br />Thanks!
Yeah ... much better than sittin' on that hot damn amp!
Thanks!
Rock_n_Roll_Teaser_4 (1).JPG (599.16 KiB) Viewed 1089 times
Nice portrait shot ...
Nice portrait shot ...
Rock_n_Roll_Teaser_4 (2).JPG (539.9 KiB) Viewed 1089 times
DAMN!!  I didn't know I could play that fast ... WOW!!!<br />SWEET!!!
DAMN!! I didn't know I could play that fast ... WOW!!!
SWEET!!!
Rock_n_Roll_Teaser_4 (3).JPG (557.68 KiB) Viewed 1089 times
Been a bit under the weather lately, so not much progress made with Nina's "show". The Von household will be rather hectic and busy getting ready for Winter, so all things TDF will be a bit slow and sparse over the next few weeks. Actually looking forward to Winter with the girls this year ... especially getting snowed in!! :mrgreen:
Cheers,
Von and Nina

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Nice shots! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I like her look of concentration in the last one. It looks like she is really paying attention to what she is doing.
von_Shredhead wrote:Been a bit under the weather lately, so not much progress made with Nina's "show". The Von household will be rather hectic and busy getting ready for Winter, so all things TDF will be a bit slow and sparse over the next few weeks. Actually looking forward to Winter with the girls this year ... especially getting snowed in!! :mrgreen:
Cheers,
Von and Nina

I hope you get well soon. Were you well enough to play your Halloween gig, or did Nina have to fill in for you?

I can understand having to get ready for winter, as I am doing that too. It usually takes me most of the winter to get ready for it. My plush Babes mostly Keep me warm at night though. :mrgreen:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Von, Nina is amazing, she´s a very fast learner playing the guitar. When the winter has passed she´ll probably call herself Nina Hendrix. 8O
Chris

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Joe Bin wrote:Nice shots! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I like her look of concentration in the last one. It looks like she is really paying attention to what she is doing.
von_Shredhead wrote:Been a bit under the weather lately, so not much progress made with Nina's "show". The Von household will be rather hectic and busy getting ready for Winter, so all things TDF will be a bit slow and sparse over the next few weeks. Actually looking forward to Winter with the girls this year ... especially getting snowed in!! :mrgreen:
Cheers,
Von and Nina

I hope you get well soon. Were you well enough to play your Halloween gig, or did Nina have to fill in for you?

I can understand having to get ready for winter, as I am doing that too. It usually takes me most of the winter to get ready for it. My plush Babes mostly Keep me warm at night though. :mrgreen:
Thanks Joe! That last pic with Nina's intense concentration was a complete surprise. Was not expecting the final shot to turn out that way ... very happy accident!!

Played the Halloween gig with nasty stomach issues (food poisoning) ... smoked a bit of weed with the guys after I got my gear unpacked and felt much, much better. :mrgreen: Was even able to eat some greasy chili and drink a few beers! We jammed for about an hour, took a break and gave the kids their haunted hayride through the woods, ate some more chili and drank some beers ... and then jammed again for another 2 hours or so. A fun time was had by all!
Joe Bin wrote:It usually takes me most of the winter to get ready for it
:haha4: I can definitely relate to this bro!! Actually ... I think I'll be fully ready after this weekend! Have just a few yard projects to finish and then ... come on Spring!!! 0X

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, Nina is amazing, she´s a very fast learner playing the guitar. When the winter has passed she´ll probably call herself Nina Hendrix. 8O
Chris
Thanks Chris!! "Nina Hendrix" ... too funny!! :lol: I really hope to put together some great shots this weekend so we can finish up this little themed"project" and move on to something more sexy. I have 4 new skimpy outfits that I'm dying to try on Nina ... and do a wig swap too!
Cheers,
Von and Nina

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Jesus Christ !

INFORMATIONS