exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh Nina, you are simply irresistable, especially with the guitar in hand, wow, you rock!
Chris
Oh Mr. Chris ... you always have the right things to say to a lady! :oops: Thanks sweetie!
xoxoxo
Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mondoon wrote:Wow Von.

Wow Nina. Some sexy lingerie on a beautiful lady with a splash of guitar.

It's got the lot.

Can't wait for the photo set.
Hi Mondoon!
Thanks for the kind words my friend! :)
Even though the photo shoot was done hastily and a bit rushed, we had a bit of fun putting it together.
Dark colors are a bit risky to work with for an extended period of time.
Nina picked up a tiny bit of staining, 8O but as of today, it has already faded quite a bit. 8)
And per your request ... new photo set in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... GO!
Have a great weekend!
:glou:
Cheers,
Von and Nina

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy All!

Nina and I put together a very quick shoot for y'all. We had to work rather quickly in order to minimize any possible staining from this darker outfit. We were lucky in that Nina only got 2 very minor stains ... one on her back under where the bra strap hooks are ... and one little stain on her upper left hip from the elastic in her bottoms. Stains should fade out in a matter of a week or so.

Anyway, sorry for the rushed look of Nina's shoot ... we did the entire shoot in less than 2 hours start to finish. So without any further delay ...

Presenting : Nina in Dark Plaid
Nina2PieceWFishnet (1).JPG
Nina2PieceWFishnet (1).JPG (425.94 KiB) Viewed 1492 times
Hi ... I'm Nina and I'll be today's fashion model.
Nina2PieceWFishnet (2).JPG
Nina2PieceWFishnet (2).JPG (427.01 KiB) Viewed 1492 times
Today's outfit consists of a 2 piece black and maroon top and bottom with black fishnet stockings.
Nina2PieceWFishnet (3).JPG
Nina2PieceWFishnet (3).JPG (428.8 KiB) Viewed 1492 times
Von's little experiment with portrait lighting. Do I look pretty?
Nina2PieceWFishnet (4).JPG
Nina2PieceWFishnet (4).JPG (410.19 KiB) Viewed 1492 times
Both the tops and the bottom needed a bit taken in to make 'em fit me. Von used a couple of binder clips to take in and hold the excess. Was quick and no sewing needed.
Nina2PieceWFishnet (5).JPG
Nina2PieceWFishnet (5).JPG (395.14 KiB) Viewed 1492 times
Another side lighting experiment. Needs just a bit more fill lighting to brighten up Nina's right side.
Nina2PieceWFishnet (6).JPG
Nina2PieceWFishnet (6).JPG (433.24 KiB) Viewed 1492 times
Hi! Please take a seat! I'm gonna give ya a little personal show! <giggle><giggle>
Nina2PieceWFishnet (7).JPG
Nina2PieceWFishnet (7).JPG (475.77 KiB) Viewed 1492 times
I'm gonna play ya a little song I wrote ...
Nina2PieceWFishnet (8).JPG
Nina2PieceWFishnet (8).JPG (406.95 KiB) Viewed 1492 times
Are you ready to Rock and Roll?

The End?

Hope y'all enjoyed!

We have another shoot planned featuring Nina in Black. It'll be a bit stain risky, but what the hell ... we've both been wanting to "see" this black outfit in action!

Stay tuned ...

Cheers,
Von and Nina

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Hiya Nina

It's lovely to see you out again doing your fashion shows and strutting your stuff. You do look lovely in the new outfit Mister Von has bought for you. The dark colours really suit you. It's a shame that they stain your skin, perhaps Mister Von should try washing them and see if that helps. I've got a little black cocktail dress and I don't get any stains off that. Mondoon has bought me a couple of new dresses and they are both mainly black, I'll show you when I've got them. One of them is the same plaid pattern as yours in black and white.
Von's little portrait. Do you look pretty ? You look gorgeous Nina. You always look gorgeous. Mondoon reckons you'd still look good wearing a trash bag. It.s lovely how Mister Von has tried different lighting for you, it's been very successful.
It's great to see you with your guitar again. Rock on Nina. Am I ready to rock and roll ? You betcha Nina, play it loud and sod the neighbours.

Lots of love, see you soon

Hanna Monkeypants XXXX
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

von_Shredhead wrote: We were lucky in that Nina only got 2 very minor stains ... one on her back under where the bra strap hooks are ... and one little stain on her upper left hip from the elastic in her bottoms. Stains should fade out in a matter of a week or so.
Nina2PieceWFishnet (7).JPG
I'm gonna play ya a little song I wrote ...
Nina2PieceWFishnet (8).JPG
Are you ready to Rock and Roll?

The End?

Hope y'all enjoyed!

We have another shoot planned featuring Nina in Black. It'll be a bit stain risky, but what the hell ... we've both been wanting to "see" this black outfit in action!
I like this set! Sorry about the stains. It's always best to wash dark colors first before putting them on, as Hanna already mentioned.

She looks totally cool with the guitar 8)
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

WOW 8O
You get better and better, Von & Nina :angel:
Take care with all kind of coated fabric (PU-coated straps) and the elastics. The stains will disappear soon but when they're visible on pics it's very annoying :shakefist:
Nina's standing poses are :thumbs_up: and we especially love the last shot with this hot red guitar.

Hope y'all enjoyed! => we can't await more, we stay tuned

Guy & the team :D

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

That is one sexy lady !
Nice outfit & posing Von
The guitar & amp totally suit her

Dreamstalker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dreamstalker »

Amazing, hope Von gets some extra hugs and kisses for taking those pictures.

Thank you Von, i always look forward to new posts from you, they are inspiring!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nina, this is a great outfit, you look much more than pretty, and I´m sure your song was fabulous too. Yes dear, you rock!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Good to see you getting the guitar out again Nina. And wearing that cute little outfit reminds me of The Runnaways.

DM

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Wow sweetie, you look awesome in that set. It is great seeing you with your guitar again as others have said. I showed the pics to my little sis and she was amazed. She absolutely loves music so it was good for her to see you as the beautiful, talented, and cool woman that you are. I think you and she will also be able to be good friends like you and I are. :D I also hear that my wonderful wife has been giving you advice on preparing for your visitor. :wink: Her advice is good and you definitely went to the right one of us as she is the most practical one. :D Just another of the amazing reasons I love her.

So stay sexy and ROCK ON,
-Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hanna wrote:Hiya Nina

It's lovely to see you out again doing your fashion shows and strutting your stuff. You do look lovely in the new outfit Mister Von has bought for you. The dark colours really suit you. It's a shame that they stain your skin, perhaps Mister Von should try washing them and see if that helps. I've got a little black cocktail dress and I don't get any stains off that. Mondoon has bought me a couple of new dresses and they are both mainly black, I'll show you when I've got them. One of them is the same plaid pattern as yours in black and white.
Von's little portrait. Do you look pretty ? You look gorgeous Nina. You always look gorgeous. Mondoon reckons you'd still look good wearing a trash bag. It.s lovely how Mister Von has tried different lighting for you, it's been very successful.
It's great to see you with your guitar again. Rock on Nina. Am I ready to rock and roll ? You betcha Nina, play it loud and sod the neighbours.

Lots of love, see you soon

Hanna Monkeypants XXXX
Well hello Ms. Monkeypants!

It is great to see ya here Grrrl!! Thanks for stoppin' by! And thanks for all the nice compliments ... you're such a sweetie!

Yeah ... I was struttin' my stuff, eh ... I had fun doing it too! <hee hee hee> Von did tell me there might be a risk of staining when I was showing off my new outfit ... and I was okay with that risk. Von did wash the outfit at least 6 times before I ever wore it. It was the elastic bands that did the staining and I think Mr. Guy hit the nail on the head right here ...
siliconefun wrote:Take care with all kind of coated fabric (PU-coated straps) and the elastics.
... as the only stains were from the elastic bands. WHEW!!

As of this evening, Von said all my stains from this outfit were gone. WHEW!!!
Hanna wrote:I've got a little black cocktail dress and I don't get any stains off that.
Let me share somethin' with ya Grrrl ... last night's shoot was an "all black" theme, and the outfit I wore left no stains at all ... I was very relieved and happy 'bout that 'cause I wanna be able to wear it again and not have to worry. I did get some light stains from the black garter belt elastic band, but that is all! Even the pleather straps left no marks. I think it is all in the fabric(s) used. My black tank top never leaves and color, and I wear it for weeks on end. It is cotton too.

Anyway, I can't wait to see your new dresses! You will be looking fabulous ... like a movie star celebrity on award night! Chic!! The black and white plaid sounds very cute!

Oh ... Von says to tell you "Thanks for the nice comments about my lighting experiments! I'm still learnin'!"

Hanna, we really need to jam together and put together an all girl's band!! <giggle><giggle> We would drive the boys wild ... get loud ... and sod the neighbors!! ROCK ON GRRRL!!!

Seeya soon sweetie!
xoxoxo
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Kim wrote:I like this set! Sorry about the stains. It's always best to wash dark colors first before putting them on, as Hanna already mentioned.

She looks totally cool with the guitar 8)
Hi Kim!

Thanks!

Stains? Like Nina was telling Hanna, Mr. Guy pretty much hit on the main culprits in most stains ... elastic and coated fabric.

And "yes" ... ALWAYS wash darks multiple times before use ... until ink no longer bleeds into the water ... or else ...
... this could happen. 8O

Don't let it happen to you!
Cheers,
Von
PS : I love your and Erika's new thread! You gals are cool!!! :thumbs_up:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

siliconefun wrote:WOW 8O
You get better and better, Von & Nina :angel:
Take care with all kind of coated fabric (PU-coated straps) and the elastics. The stains will disappear soon but when they're visible on pics it's very annoying :shakefist:
Nina's standing poses are :thumbs_up: and we especially love the last shot with this hot red guitar.

Hope y'all enjoyed! => we can't await more, we stay tuned

Guy & the team :D
Howdy Guy!!

Thanks for the kind words my friend! :D Your first green screens were the inspiration for me to take photography a bit more serious Buddy! :thumbs_up:

And, yeah ... elastics and coated fabrics ... I think you hit the nail on the head on this one! Luckily all the stains are gone now ... much quicker than I anticipated. 0X
Cheers,
Von and Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mellzor wrote:That is one sexy lady !
Nice outfit & posing Von
The guitar & amp totally suit her
Thanks Mellzor! It was a fun shoot!

Yui and Akeno are looking gorgeous!
Cheers,
Von

INFORMATIONS