exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dreamstalker wrote:Amazing, hope Von gets some extra hugs and kisses for taking those pictures.

Thank you Von, i always look forward to new posts from you, they are inspiring!
Thank you Dreamstalker! I am glad you enjoy ... that is very heartwarming!
:glou:
Cheers,
Von and Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nina, this is a great outfit, you look much more than pretty, and I´m sure your song was fabulous too. Yes dear, you rock!

Chris
Oh Mr. Chris ... you are such a sweetheart ... thank you! :oops:
Luvya!
xoxoxo
Nina

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote:Good to see you getting the guitar out again Nina. And wearing that cute little outfit reminds me of The Runnaways.

DM
Thank you Mr. Man!
I'll hint to Von about doing another Rock and Roll shoot ... it'll be fun! :D
<Ch-ch-ch-cherry Bomb!> :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Tell the girls "Hi" for me, m'kay ... Thanks!
xoxoxo
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Vanima wrote:Wow sweetie, you look awesome in that set. It is great seeing you with your guitar again as others have said. I showed the pics to my little sis and she was amazed. She absolutely loves music so it was good for her to see you as the beautiful, talented, and cool woman that you are. I think you and she will also be able to be good friends like you and I are. :D I also hear that my wonderful wife has been giving you advice on preparing for your visitor. :wink: Her advice is good and you definitely went to the right one of us as she is the most practical one. :D Just another of the amazing reasons I love her.

So stay sexy and ROCK ON,
-Vani
Hi Vani!

Thanks m'lady ... we had a fun time puttin' this together! :thumbs_up: Tell Linara that I've been hintin' to Von 'bout puttin' together another Rock and Roll shoot ... I think she'll like it :) (when we get started) :? . I hope Lin is gettin' all moved in and feelin' comfortable by now ... she had a long trip home. :sleeping: Neoti filled me in a bit about Linara and her travels. Neo also gave me her shoulder to cry on for a bit while I was havin' a little breakdown during the time I was gettin' everything ready for Lila's visit. :cry: She gave me a good pep talk and we made sure I was ready. :| WHEW!!! Big weight off my shoulders Grrrl! She gave me (and Von) some great advice and we are both ready for the journey ahead! :wink: I see why you love her so much ... she's an outstanding friend ... honorable and trustworthy. :angel:

You stay sexy and ROCK OUT!
xoxoxo
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy All!

Big thanks from Nina and I for all the kind comments! Y'all are the best! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

We put together an all black shoot for your viewing enjoyment! 8)

Here's a quick preview ...
Nina in Black
Nina in Black
NinaInBlack.gif (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1417 times
( ..... mesmerizing isn't it? ..... )

Stay tuned ...

Cheers,
Von and Nina

Linara
Doll
Doll

Post by Linara »

Hmm, I can see why Vani, Neo, and Karpos are so interested in this thread. Nina is absolutely stunning and is so personable at the same time. Nina, rest easy young one. Neo exists to aid others, it is part of who she is. While she may not have put down the sword completely, it is good for her to find other avenues of assisting others that don't involve the shedding of blood. She is an amazing elf who has so much more to give than just her prowess in battle that it is good she has learned a bit by helping you with words. If anything you did her as much of a favor as she did you as you showed her another path to helping others. :D So rest easy my hin as the lady obviously guided you to the person who was most in need of your questions. Remember our entire family from Karpos to myself will always be here to aid you so rest easy.

As for your Lila, she will be happy simply to be returned by the Lady's grace to your side. You will likely just fall into each others' arms and revel in the reunion of kin. No words, prayers, or baubles will be greater than the simple fact you are together again. Your quick and solid friendship with my sister proves you will be able to adapt to another of the people living with you and I think you will find out that more than a little of the people's blood runs through your veins as well. So relax and take it easy as I am sure you and Mr. Von are more than prepared.

Thank you for inquiring about my journey. It was quite pleasant actually. I got to see many miles of this great land and was able to observe many humans. The company of my sister and my new Lord were also balms to the fear I felt at entering this new world of technology. While I am happy to be in my new home I did enjoy the journey here. :D

Take care Lady Nina and Lord Von
aa' seere ar' alasse' kalina men
-Linara
Linara Me'a
Former High Priestess of the Temple of the Moon
Elvandor
Currently residing with my older sister Vanima at the Karpos Vineyard

My Intro Thread My Bio thread

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Hi Von and Nina,
if this is a preview I cannot wait to see the whole thing 8O
Nina is very beautiful no matter what she wears.
However, black is one of my favorite colours, so keep them coming :multi:
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nina, this outfit is so gorgeous, you look mighty fine. I´m sure you had a lot of fun posing around.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Linara wrote:Hmm, I can see why Vani, Neo, and Karpos are so interested in this thread. Nina is absolutely stunning and is so personable at the same time. Nina, rest easy young one. Neo exists to aid others, it is part of who she is. While she may not have put down the sword completely, it is good for her to find other avenues of assisting others that don't involve the shedding of blood. She is an amazing elf who has so much more to give than just her prowess in battle that it is good she has learned a bit by helping you with words. If anything you did her as much of a favor as she did you as you showed her another path to helping others. :D So rest easy my hin as the lady obviously guided you to the person who was most in need of your questions. Remember our entire family from Karpos to myself will always be here to aid you so rest easy.

As for your Lila, she will be happy simply to be returned by the Lady's grace to your side. You will likely just fall into each others' arms and revel in the reunion of kin. No words, prayers, or baubles will be greater than the simple fact you are together again. Your quick and solid friendship with my sister proves you will be able to adapt to another of the people living with you and I think you will find out that more than a little of the people's blood runs through your veins as well. So relax and take it easy as I am sure you and Mr. Von are more than prepared.

Thank you for inquiring about my journey. It was quite pleasant actually. I got to see many miles of this great land and was able to observe many humans. The company of my sister and my new Lord were also balms to the fear I felt at entering this new world of technology. While I am happy to be in my new home I did enjoy the journey here. :D

Take care Lady Nina and Lord Von
-Linara
Hi Linara!!

I'm so glad to finally meet you ... your sisters filled me in on pretty much everything important during your travels to the Vineyard. I am totally stoked that you were able to be reunited with your family ... it brings tears to my eyes ... happy tears, of course! I am glad that your trip was pleasant and safe. All the many miles of travel must have been very interesting with all the new technology to check out and learn about. Hopefully you had no information overload when assimilating all this new stuff into your collective mind ... there's been alotta changes over the centuries.

Hey Linara, Von informs me, after talking with Neoti and Vanima that I MAY have some of the people's blood running through my system, so we MAY be distant relatives. After Lila's travels end here, we will have some long soul searching discussions and try to remember who our parents were and why we were separated so long ago. It will be a very joyous occasion, probably with alotta crying and hugging and sobbing as we find our roots.

Neoti and Vanima have been really great taking me under their wings during my times of trouble ... they are a very special pair! I think you're just as special Lin! We're gonna have a great time getting to know each other!

Thank you for all your kind words and wisdom!

Luvya!
xoxoxo
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

GirlsGang wrote:Hi Von and Nina,
if this is a preview I cannot wait to see the whole thing 8O
Nina is very beautiful no matter what she wears.
However, black is one of my favorite colours, so keep them coming :multi:
Hi GG and Leora,

Thanks for the very kind comments!

Nina has been very captivated with Leora's new "make-over" and is very awestruck by how different she now looks. :puppydogeyes:

So will we see Leora "in black" soon?? :whistle: :mrgreen: Leora's a bit lighter colored than Nina so be careful for staining! 8O

I hope to have Nina's post-preview pics ready to post soon!

Cheers,
Von and Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nina, this outfit is so gorgeous, you look mighty fine. I´m sure you had a lot of fun posing around.

Chris
Hi Mr. Chris,
Thank you kind Sir! We did have a fun time during this shoot ... well except for when Von kept getting all handsy all over me while we were posing ... he can be such a horny goofball at times! <giggle><giggle> I told him "If you don't stop all this groping, we're gonna have to cut this shoot a bit short!" You shoulda seen the look on his face ... priceless!!
Luvya sweetie!
xoxoxo
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy All!

Nina and I FINALLY had some time to put together this "All Black" photo shoot. It had been planned for many months, but we could never get "brave" enough to put on this black outfit ... that is, until last night! Was worried about staining issues since her outfit has pleather straps and a shiny coated fabric. Needless to say, we lucked out and had not a single stain from this black outfit! WHEW!!! Did have some very minor stains from Nina's black garter belt elastic ... barely visible at all.

Also pierce Nina's ears and popped in a pair of long earrings for this shoot. I kinda messed up one earring hole when piercing ... the needle went in a bit crooked and the hole was at a weird offset angle. Pulled the needle out and started over and did much better the second time around. Pulled out the earrings immediately after the shoot was over, just to be safe. I would really hate to have any tearing in Nina's pretty little ears from some stupid accidental "Oops" on my part.

Okay ... enough babbling and on with the show!

Presenting : Nina in Black
NinaInBlack (01).JPG
NinaInBlack (01).JPG (459.01 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
Hi!
NinaInBlack (02).JPG
NinaInBlack (02).JPG (426.48 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
I'm Nina ...
NinaInBlack (03).JPG
NinaInBlack (03).JPG (420.54 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
... and I'll be today's model!
NinaInBlack (04).JPG
NinaInBlack (04).JPG (461.25 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
Today's outfit is a shiny black one piece ...
NinaInBlack (05).JPG
NinaInBlack (05).JPG (429.16 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
... with a see through back and a nice layered skirt.
NinaInBlack (06).JPG
NinaInBlack (06).JPG (416.36 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
The top is held closed with a very long stretchy cord of some sort, woven through eyelets and laced like a shoe.
NinaInBlack (07).JPG
NinaInBlack (07).JPG (449.64 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
I also have some shiny bling bling goin' on too!

( more to come ...)

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

( ... more )
NinaInBlack (08).JPG
NinaInBlack (08).JPG (412.55 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
A turquoise rosette ring and a dolphin thumb ring on one hand ...
NinaInBlack (09).JPG
NinaInBlack (09).JPG (378.89 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
YOWZA!!
Shut up Von!
NinaInBlack (10).JPG
NinaInBlack (10).JPG (456.22 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
... and another larger turquoise Phoenix ring on my other hand ...
NinaInBlack (11).JPG
NinaInBlack (11).JPG (426.4 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
... and my pseudo steampunk watch necklace ...
NinaInBlack (12).JPG
NinaInBlack (12).JPG (414.18 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
... with a pair of long gold and pearl(oid) earrings.
NinaInBlack (13).JPG
NinaInBlack (13).JPG (464.71 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
Even when the top is tightened a bit, there is still plenty of comfort ...
NinaInBlack (14).JPG
NinaInBlack (14).JPG (440.54 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
... and flexibility. No binding when I twist from side to side.

( more to come ... )

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

( ... more )
NinaInBlack (15).JPG
NinaInBlack (15).JPG (426.28 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
A close up of my "lace action" and my shiny bling bling.
NinaInBlack (16).JPG
NinaInBlack (16).JPG (451.26 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
Oh yeah ... can't forget about my black fishnet stockings ...
NinaInBlack (17).JPG
NinaInBlack (17).JPG (404.46 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
... and my faded black wrist bands. Here you can see my turquoise Phoenix ring a bit clearer.
NinaInBlack (18).JPG
NinaInBlack (18).JPG (390.69 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
Anyway ... thanks for stickin' around! You guys and gals are super cool!!!
NinaInBlack (19).JPG
NinaInBlack (19).JPG (508.46 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
So Von ... am I finished for the night?
NinaInBlack (20).JPG
NinaInBlack (20).JPG (485.92 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
Well, sure Neener! You've been a great model this evening!
NinaInBlack (21).JPG
NinaInBlack (21).JPG (431.85 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
Thank you Von!

The End!

Well All, this was a very fun shoot to do! I hope y'all enjoyed it!

Nina and I had a lot of fun putting it together! She is such a sexy little minx when she wants to be!!

Also, there are a few more "special" pics that were not included with this set ... these will be posted soon!

Stay tuned ...

Cheers,
Von and Nina

Linara
Doll
Doll

Post by Linara »

Wow, if there was ever any doubt that you have the blood of the people flowing in your veins this photo set would banish any such doubts. You look absolutely amazing and you have the grace and beauty of your elven heritage. You do the people proud Nina. I don't know if we are related or not but I shall call you a sister from now on. You are an amazing lady Nina. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise because they would just be saying it out of jealousy. :D

-Linara
Linara Me'a
Former High Priestess of the Temple of the Moon
Elvandor
Currently residing with my older sister Vanima at the Karpos Vineyard

My Intro Thread My Bio thread

INFORMATIONS