exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by GirlsGang »

Hi Nina and Von,
Just one word:
WOW!!! :angel:
Leora joined me when browsing the newest pics, after that looked deep into my eyes and said:
You see this? I need some black clothes too!
*Sigh*
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Wow Von.

One word......Stunning.

What a simply gorgeous dress and the young lady who models it.
She's worked hard for you this time and it's no wonder she needed to sit down at the end.
Nina never fails to be a delight for my eyes.
Nice photography as well Von, superb set.
Lovely little touches like the pendant, earrings, wristbands, rings and fishnets.

Well done Nina, you're a star
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

von_Shredhead wrote:
Kim wrote:I like this set! Sorry about the stains. It's always best to wash dark colors first before putting them on, as Hanna already mentioned.

She looks totally cool with the guitar 8)
Hi Kim!

Thanks!

Stains? Like Nina was telling Hanna, Mr. Guy pretty much hit on the main culprits in most stains ... elastic and coated fabric.

And "yes" ... ALWAYS wash darks multiple times before use ... until ink no longer bleeds into the water ... or else ...
... this could happen. 8O

Don't let it happen to you!
8O How did you do that 8O Looks like you held your hands on her butt for several hours while she was wearing dark wet clothing.

Got to say that we never had trouble with dark clothes. My Lexi had a bit of trouble thoough, but those stains faded away nicely.
Cheers,
Von
PS : I love your and Erika's new thread! You gals are cool!!! :thumbs_up:
Tnx! You're a doll!! Uh, oh wait, urm, you're obviously not, but I am :roll: Oh, well, I think you get what I mean ;)

I really like the black outfit Nina is wearing here. That'd be awesome to wear in a rockshow on stage :!:
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Oh Nina, what a series, you modeled so good. So many bling bling, you are fabulous! I love the fishnets, so hot!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Neoti
Doll
Doll

Post by Neoti »

Linara wrote:Wow, if there was ever any doubt that you have the blood of the people flowing in your veins this photo set would banish any such doubts. You look absolutely amazing and you have the grace and beauty of your elven heritage. You do the people proud Nina. I don't know if we are related or not but I shall call you a sister from now on. You are an amazing lady Nina. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise because they would just be saying it out of jealousy. :D

aa' seere ar' alasse' kalina men
-Linara
Indeed,

I must agree with my esteemed sister-in-law, the Lady Linara, in her estimation of your grace and fluidity. If I had found you at a younger age I could have turned you into an astounding Blademaster possibly even a Bladedancer. Though now you have found your path as a great Bard so I can find no fault in how you have channeled the gifts of the people. Music and dance are one of our greatest passions. Your sister will be very proud of you when she arrives to see the grace, beauty, and talent you display. I am most proud of you my "sister" and find you to be amazing, as does Lady Vanima who is laying beside me as I type this. We are both honored to call you friend.

lisse' alu ar' kalina lalaith (sweet water and light laughter)
-Neoti
Lt. Neoti of the Blade
Commander 3rd Scout Regiment
3rd Division
Army of Elvandor
Current Assignment: Security and Bodyguard at Karpos Vineyard

My intro thread

Linara's mate, Karpos's companion, Vanima's's lover

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Linara wrote:Wow, if there was ever any doubt that you have the blood of the people flowing in your veins this photo set would banish any such doubts. You look absolutely amazing and you have the grace and beauty of your elven heritage. You do the people proud Nina. I don't know if we are related or not but I shall call you a sister from now on. You are an amazing lady Nina. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise because they would just be saying it out of jealousy. :D

-Linara
Hi Linara,
Thank you so kindly for your wonderful comments! I consider you to be my sister too ... if not in blood, certainly in spirit!
aa' i' lema imya coia tela eithel!
Luvya Lin!
xoxoxo
Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

GirlsGang wrote:Hi Nina and Von,
Just one word:
WOW!!! :angel:
Leora joined me when browsing the newest pics, after that looked deep into my eyes and said:
You see this? I need some black clothes too!
*Sigh*
Hi GG and Leora,
Thanks Buddy! Nina's very happy to hear your "WOW!" I think you just made her day!
I am sure Leora will be very pleasantly surprised when she opens up the gift you bought for her!
Take pics! :mrgreen:
Seeya around!
Cheers,
Von and Nina

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mondoon wrote:Wow Von.

One word......Stunning.

What a simply gorgeous dress and the young lady who models it.
She's worked hard for you this time and it's no wonder she needed to sit down at the end.
Nina never fails to be a delight for my eyes.
Nice photography as well Von, superb set.
Lovely little touches like the pendant, earrings, wristbands, rings and fishnets.

Well done Nina, you're a star
Thank you Mr. Mondoon!
You are such a sweetheart!
Hi Hanna!! :D
xoxoxo
Nina

Hi Mondoon!
Thanks for the kind words! I've been practicing my photo taking "skills" (as if ... ) and have a few new things to try this weekend. Got a few handy photo taking tips and hints from fellow TDF members to put into action.

The "lovely little touches" ... Hanna was a bit of an inspiration to add a bit of "bling" and I MAY have overdone it tiny bit. :whistle: But with such a dark outfit, a little "shiny" really brightens up things. Thanks for the inspiration Hanna!

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Kim wrote:Image
8O How did you do that 8O Looks like you held your hands on her butt for several hours while she was wearing dark wet clothing.

Got to say that we never had trouble with dark clothes. My Lexi had a bit of trouble thoough, but those stains faded away nicely.

Tnx! You're a doll!! Uh, oh wait, urm, you're obviously not, but I am :roll: Oh, well, I think you get what I mean ;)

I really like the black outfit Nina is wearing here. That'd be awesome to wear in a rockshow on stage :!:
Hiya Kim,
This was the outfit that did the staining ...
... good ol "zebra butt" stains are pretty much faded out now ... after almost a year.

And I got the "hint" for a Rock and Roll shoot with this outfit! It WILL be included now that I know it doesn't stain Nina ... hee hee hee!

Seeya soon!
Cheers,
Von
Hi Kim!
You are soooo funny! You're a hoot! :lol:
xoxoxo
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh Nina, what a series, you modeled so good. So many bling bling, you are fabulous! I love the fishnets, so hot!

Chris
Thank you Mr. Chris ... you are always such a sweetheart!
Luvya sweetie!
xoxoxo
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Neoti wrote:

-Linara
Indeed,

I must agree with my esteemed sister-in-law, the Lady Linara, in her estimation of your grace and fluidity. If I had found you at a younger age I could have turned you into an astounding Blademaster possibly even a Bladedancer. Though now you have found your path as a great Bard so I can find no fault in how you have channeled the gifts of the people. Music and dance are one of our greatest passions. Your sister will be very proud of you when she arrives to see the grace, beauty, and talent you display. I am most proud of you my "sister" and find you to be amazing, as does Lady Vanima who is laying beside me as I type this. We are both honored to call you friend.

lisse' alu ar' kalina lalaith (sweet water and light laughter)
-Neoti
Greetings M'lady,

Though my path has not yet been fully defined nor fully known, I greatly appreciate that you would have taken me in and shown me the way of the blade. I'm afraid that too many years have passed to begin training in full to master the art ... I feel I would dishonor the blade with my novice skill set. Music and dance seem to pull at my heart, and have for many years. I think this is what drew Von and I together initially, as he is a very talented music master ... I heard his calling out to me through the aether.

I have news for you Neo ... Von informed me that my sister's journey is coming to an end soon! She may be joining us later this evening! I am getting very excited and nervous at the same time ... I have butterflies in my tummy! Von says he too is feeling a bit unsettled inside awaiting her arrival.

I am honored to be considered your friend and blood sister and I hope that my sister will also be as welcomed as I. You, your wife Vani and sister-in-law Linara are the closest thing I have to a true blood family! I thank you for this gift greatly! Oh ... and Lord Karpos is a pretty cool dude too! :mrgreen:

Luvya all!

aa' ilye winya re nosta eina!

xoxoxo
Nina

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi Nina

I'm so glad you got to do this shoot.

You look gorgeous in such a high fashion outfit. Ready for a big night of dinner and dancing maybe.

You are sweet and beautiful as always.

DM

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote:Hi Nina

I'm so glad you got to do this shoot.

You look gorgeous in such a high fashion outfit. Ready for a big night of dinner and dancing maybe.

You are sweet and beautiful as always.

DM
Hiya Mr. Man!
Thank you so very much for your kind comments! :oops:
Von said I looked ready to go out clubbing ... whatever that is, it sounds kinda violent.

Neener, all "clubbing" means is going out at night and hitting all the night clubs ... stop in the club, have a drink or two ... dance, drink and be merry ... then move on to the next club.

Oooooooooh! That sounds fun Von! Yeah, I'm ready for that! Thanks for 'xplaining it to me!

Well Mr. Man, now I know better ... Yes, dinner and dancing! Will you take me? <giggle><giggle> :oops:
Luvya!
xoxoxo
Nina

Oh yeah ... Von says "Hiiiiiiiiiiii Ally!" He's such a goofball! :wink:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy All!

Nina and I have been busy this week and have had no time for a new photo shoot. So in the meantime ...

Have a few "experimental" photos from last weekend's shoot that yielded some really cool effects. Was experimenting with side lighting and was pleasantly surprised with the final shots. For your enjoyment ...

Presenting : Shadow Play
ShadowPlay (1).JPG
ShadowPlay (1).JPG (423.87 KiB) Viewed 949 times
ShadowPlay (2).JPG
ShadowPlay (2).JPG (395.06 KiB) Viewed 949 times
ShadowPlay (3).JPG
ShadowPlay (3).JPG (383.04 KiB) Viewed 949 times
ShadowPlay (4).JPG
ShadowPlay (4).JPG (426.38 KiB) Viewed 949 times
The End?

I'll be "experimenting" a bit more often ... heh heh heh!!

Cheers,
Von and Nina

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

No, that can´t be the end. Great experoments, Nina´s looking great!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS