exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Von, great vid, I hope Nina doesn´t whirl around too fast. She deserves to be spoiled, not whirled. :mrgreen:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote:Hi Von,

I'm glad you found a program to make GIFs. Nina looks so pretty in that dress and we can just sit back and see her from all angles in a continuous loop. By the way, that is a very nice dress as was the one in the previous shots. Nina must feel pretty special to wear such lovely dresses after the Trashion Show Spectacular.

DM
Hi DM,

I have you (and Dee) to thank for giving me the inspiration and drive to figure out how to make these little animated pictures. Had a set of pics taken with a bit of a "spin" in 'em and thought that they could work out pretty decent for an animation. Fired up Duck Duck Go (a search engine similar to Google that does not track its users) and did a bit of searching on how to create an animated image. Many results were for online animated GIF creators, but I was looking for a stand alone program that I could download. Found a decent tutorial on how to create animated GIF's in a free image manipulation program called GIMP.

Anyway ... Nina and I say Thanks!! We have a few ideas brewing for our next photo shoots ... may do a quick new Rock and Roll shoot with some new props ... still in the planning stages.

Cheers,
Von and Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, great vid, I hope Nina doesn´t whirl around too fast. She deserves to be spoiled, not whirled. :mrgreen:
Chris
Hi Chris!

Thanks! When I was playing around with the timing of the images in this animated picture, I was messin' around with the "slide/frame speed" and at one time had it set so quick that Nina was spinning so fast that she was a mere blur. I couldn't help but laugh when I was watching it play. Poor girl must have been getting sick to her stomach from spinning so fast ... HA HA HA!!!

Cheers!
Von and Nina

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy All!

Well ... here are the last pics from Nina's tie dyed dress photo shoot.

Presenting : Nina in Tie Dye, the Final Chapter
NinaTieDye2 (01).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (01).JPG (429.79 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
Hi!
NinaTieDye2 (02).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (02).JPG (412.94 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
I'm Nina and I'll be today's model.
NinaTieDye2 (03).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (03).JPG (465.12 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
What?
NinaTieDye2 (04).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (04).JPG (454.29 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
You want me to do what??
Please show us the backside of your wonderful dress.
NinaTieDye2 (05).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (05).JPG (396.11 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
Oh ... okay! How's this?
Nice ... very cute Nina!
NinaTieDye2 (06).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (06).JPG (414.43 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
Thanks!
NinaTieDye2 (07).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (07).JPG (472.34 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
So ... Whaddaya think?
NinaTieDye2 (08).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (08).JPG (447.46 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
Well ...
Well WHAT??
NinaTieDye2 (09).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (09).JPG (434.12 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
Uhhhh ... how 'bout a couple more rear shots?
Welllllll ... alright Von ... gimme a little break, okay?
Sure thing Neener!

( more to come ... )

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

( ... more )
NinaTieDye2 (10).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (10).JPG (478.84 KiB) Viewed 1317 times
How's this?
Mmmmmmm ... very nice!
NinaTieDye2 (11).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (11).JPG (452.2 KiB) Viewed 1317 times
Hold that pose Grrl!
<giggle><giggle> Okay!
NinaTieDye2 (12).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (12).JPG (398.9 KiB) Viewed 1317 times
Did you zoom in on my butt?
No sweetie ... I'm showing the cool straps on your dress. They look very comfy!
NinaTieDye2 (13).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (13).JPG (479.38 KiB) Viewed 1317 times
They ARE comfy ... and so is the entire dress!
NinaTieDye2 (14).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (14).JPG (455.96 KiB) Viewed 1317 times
I really like this outfit Von ... it may be a bit too long for me, but it sure is nice and comfortable. I'm gonna wear it more often!
COOL!!
NinaTieDye2 (15).JPG
NinaTieDye2 (15).JPG (445.67 KiB) Viewed 1317 times
I just KNEW you'd agree!
How could I NOT?

The End.

Well all, I hope you enjoyed this little extended shoot. We had a lot of fun putting this together.

Nina's gonna take a little break from modeling and help me out with a little project that I've been working on over the past few weeks. We'll have some pics to share from this little project soon. After we finish up, Nina will be heading back into the studio for more modeling fun. She has already picked out her outfits for the next shoot. Should be a fun time!

Stay tuned ...

Cheers,
Von and Nina

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

von_Shredhead wrote:

I'm glad you found a program to make GIFs. Nina looks so pretty in that dress and we can just sit back and see her from all angles in a continuous loop. By the way, that is a very nice dress as was the one in the previous shots. Nina must feel pretty special to wear such lovely dresses after the Trashion Show Spectacular.

DM
Hi DM,

I have you (and Dee) to thank for giving me the inspiration and drive to figure out how to make these little animated pictures. Had a set of pics taken with a bit of a "spin" in 'em and thought that they could work out pretty decent for an animation. Fired up Duck Duck Go (a search engine similar to Google that does not track its users) and did a bit of searching on how to create an animated image. Many results were for online animated GIF creators, but I was looking for a stand alone program that I could download. Found a decent tutorial on how to create animated GIF's in a free image manipulation program called GIMP.

Anyway ... Nina and I say Thanks!! We have a few ideas brewing for our next photo shoots ... may do a quick new Rock and Roll shoot with some new props ... still in the planning stages.

Cheers,
Von and Nina
Hi Von and Nina

Glad we were able to help. Really, all you need is an easy to use program and your own imagination and anything is possible.

You mentioned playing with the frame speeds in your post to Chris. That can be very funny. Maybe not post worthy, but fun to play with for your own enjoyment. Kinda like watching the old super 8 home movies at double speed.

Always lookin forward to new Nina shoots.

All my girls send hugs and Ally says "Hiiiiii Vooooon!" <wink>

DM

New Guy

Post by New Guy »

Damn she makes that outfit look good! Great pictures

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Such an elegant beauty, that pretty dress is perfect for Nina.
Great photos, well done. :thumbs_up:

Pete.

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

Wow such a beautiful dress.
Also loved the tiger-print outfit with necklace :) I think it really fits her !
Nice photoshoot Von, and a beautiful model.
Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:

DM
Hi DM,

Cheers,
Von and Nina
Hi Von and Nina

Glad we were able to help. Really, all you need is an easy to use program and your own imagination and anything is possible.

You mentioned playing with the frame speeds in your post to Chris. That can be very funny. Maybe not post worthy, but fun to play with for your own enjoyment. Kinda like watching the old super 8 home movies at double speed.

Always lookin forward to new Nina shoots.

All my girls send hugs and Ally says "Hiiiiii Vooooon!" <wink>

DM
"Easy to use"??? Well, it is not very intuitive at first glance (GIMP) ... but there are many tutorials available to walk one through the tough spots. Actually after running through the steps, it becomes pretty easy and somewhat more intuitive. Tons of potential in this program to do some pretty wild things ... I actually look forward to digging in deeper and seeing what other "stuff/effects" can be applied/used.

Playing around with frame speeds : You are correct ... not really post worthy BUT definitely a bit of fun to break up the job at hand. My first attempt at creating a "test" animated GIF was a disaster ... did not know what I was doing and the end picture was a super fast speedy blur where all the images used "blended" into each other. Started with 5 images and the end image had over 36 "moving" images in it ... somehow extra "frames" were created and "blurred" together. With a bit of pratice and knowledge, I think something creative COULD be possible. I am no where near that stage yet ... ha ha ha!

Nina wants you to know she will be busy in her studio later this week and she hopes to have something to post by this weekend. We just finished up a little shoot last night that she wanted me to put together before all the "props" were put away.

Anyway ... stay tuned ...

Cheers,
Von and the Clan

PS : Hiiiiiiiiii Ally! :oops: I've missed you!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

New Guy wrote:Damn she makes that outfit look good! Great pictures
Thanks New Guy! Your two beauties are looking absolutely smashing Buddy!
Nina says "Hi" to her cousin Naomi!
Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

ARK ANGEL wrote:Such an elegant beauty, that pretty dress is perfect for Nina.
Great photos, well done. :thumbs_up:

Pete.
Awwwwwww ... thank you kindly Pete! You just made Nina's day!
Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mellzor wrote:Wow such a beautiful dress.
Also loved the tiger-print outfit with necklace :) I think it really fits her !
Nice photoshoot Von, and a beautiful model.
Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Thanks Mellzor! And congrats on your recent adoption ... Akeno is a delicate beauty!
Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hello everybody!
NinaVonInflates (1).JPG
NinaVonInflates (1).JPG (590.89 KiB) Viewed 1222 times
Nina here ... just wanted to show y'all what Von had been working on for the past few weeks. He picked up 2 boxes of old leaky bar inflatables when helping clean out a garage for a buddy of his. His buddy had these stashed in his garage for almost 20 years. Some are very old and possibly "collector's items" ... but we have no idea. Von was gifted these bar inflates for his assistance in cleaning out his buddy's garage.
NinaVonInflates (2).JPG
NinaVonInflates (2).JPG (532.19 KiB) Viewed 1222 times
Anyway Von fixed all the leaky inflatables and before he was ready to deflate 'em and pack 'em away, I asked if it would be cool if Von took a couple of pictures with me and his pile of inflatable items. Von obliged and took these pics.
NinaVonInflates (3).JPG
NinaVonInflates (3).JPG (474.77 KiB) Viewed 1222 times
I asked Von if I could borrow these inflatables for a photo shoot. Von said "Sure thing Neener!" So I'm gonna stash these inflates until I'm ready to do a photo shoot with 'em. I'm planning on doing a "Rock and Roll" guitar shoot with a red and black "theme" for my outfit and props. COOL!!

Seeya all soon!
xoxoxo
Nina von Shredhead

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Oh, my, Nina, thanks so much for your commentary on the photos.

I almost got a heart attack the first moment and thought Von might have experimented with a size-changing ray or some such - like in Science Fiction stories - and pressed the shrink button by accident, oh, the horror. :| 0X :thumbs_down:

But luckily your posting made it all clear :idea: , just a wrong initial perception, whew 8O :roll: 8)

Hope the two of you'll have a lot of fun with these unusual props :!: :)
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS