exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:I hope she´ll do some crowd-surfing at the concert, she´ll need the whole gig to get back on stage with every guy wanting to take part, 8O
Chris
:haha4: Good one Chris!!! I have a sneakin' feeling that Nina would "disappear" somehow for places unknown ... never to be seen again! Oh ... that's a scary thought. :o
Cheers,
Von

To be honest I was feeling the same when I wrote it but I decided not to write it. I´m not into horror movies and that vertigo situation would really be one, :wink:
Chris
If Nina "disappeared" in the crowd, I would be devastated Buddy!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Just the thought of her being used and abused by total strangers gives me cold chills. I'm gonna get her a solid titanium chastity belt with a Master padlock!!! :whistle: And I have the ONLY key ... :mrgreen:

Hmmmmm ... that gives me another "costume/prop" idea ... :P THANKS!!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Mia Okinawa
Doll
Doll

Post by Mia Okinawa »

hey Nina,
What a music equipment, with all that stuff rock-n-roll goes on :thumbs_up:
Setting_Up_RnR_Shoot%20(3).JPG
Von, grab the cam and the lighting and switch on the amplifier. Nina makes the lead guitarist :!: .

:D Mia

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Did a few quick test shots late last night. Getting closer to having enough useful lighting available!
Hi!!  Von wanted me to sit here so he could mess with the lighting.
Hi!! Von wanted me to sit here so he could mess with the lighting.
Lighting Test (1).JPG (347.22 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
Looking better color-wise that the first test shots.
Why did you put these earphones on me with no music playing??
Why did you put these earphones on me with no music playing??
Lighting Test (2).JPG (342.02 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
Such a patient little rebel grrl ...
This is the rig I will be jammin' through!!  It's pretty sweet!  Thanks Von!!
This is the rig I will be jammin' through!! It's pretty sweet! Thanks Von!!
Lighting Test (3).JPG (333.29 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
Need a couple more lights to fill in the darkness and soften the shadows ...
Hey ... this guitar is pretty sweet Dude!!
Hey ... this guitar is pretty sweet Dude!!
Lighting Test (4).JPG (338.93 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
Nina checkin' out her gear ...
Hey!!  I'm playin' like Jeff Healey plays ... except I can see ...
Hey!! I'm playin' like Jeff Healey plays ... except I can see ...
Lighting Test (5).JPG (348.09 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
Nina copping Jeff Healey's playing style and throwing in some tone vibrato effect. She's quite talented!
Experimenting ...
Experimenting ...
Lighting Test (6).JPG (314.77 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
Yep ... still have too much darkness going on. Will get more lighting tomorrow.
So are we finished yet?
So are we finished yet?
Lighting Test (7).JPG (344.7 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
Thanks for being a such good sport during this lighting test Nina!!
I had fun!!  Thanks Von!!
I had fun!! Thanks Von!!
Lighting Test (8).JPG (357.49 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
You're welcome! I had fun and hope we can do more this weekend!!

Well all, looks like I'm on the right path to getting better light and color rendition ...

Until next time ...

Cheers,
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mia Okinawa wrote:hey Nina,
What a music equipment, with all that stuff rock-n-roll goes on :thumbs_up:
Setting_Up_RnR_Shoot%20(3).JPG
Von, grab the cam and the lighting and switch on the amplifier. Nina makes the lead guitarist :!: .

:D Mia
Hi Mia!! Y'just missed it ... I just posted some better test pics of Nina gettin' ready for her "show"! Turned on the lighting, but don't have quite enough wattage at the moment. We'll be hitting the hardware store when we head into town tomorrow and grab a couple more fixtures/cans/reflectors. Should be a fun filled day tomorrow in the "Life of Nina - Guitarist Extraordinaire". Hope to have some GOOD pics posted by Monday or Tuesday!! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah ...Nina thinks you are "too cool"!!! Now she's askin' me for MY credit card ... see what you started!! :P

Cheers,
Von and Nina

Mia Okinawa
Doll
Doll

Post by Mia Okinawa »

Hoooooh, just grabbed your mail.
The lighting makes colors alive and it get's really better and more vivid :thumbs_up: . It's hard to make a guitar chords with dolls fingers, I couldn't do it as my hands don't swivel so much around to grab the neck :cry:
Let's see what you can do this weekend :!:
:thumbs_up: Mia

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

von_Shredhead wrote: Thanks for the tips Joe! :thumbs_up: I had a thought regarding tying fishing line to Nina's wrists ... what about wrapping her wrist (or whatever body part is needing "tied and posed") with clear plastic food wrap before tying off the fishing line. This MIGHT help prevent any tears/rips/creasing by spreading out the tension imparted by the fishing line???? MAYBE??? :?: :?: Any thoughts??
That might work. The one problem I do have with fishing line, is it sometimes reflects the light and makes itself visible. You can see that in some of the photos I have posted. I have also thought about using clear ribbon, instead of fishing line, but I think it would reflect the light worse. This is not a problem if you use Photoshop, but I don't. I suggest experimenting with different things. If you hold the weight of her arm when you tie something around her wrist, you should know before releasing all the weight if it is gonna cause a problem or not. Also, I never cinch it tight, I usually tie a loop that is just big enough for her to slop her wrist into,or which ever body part it is.

von_Shredhead wrote:I did a quick test shoot late last night (will post pics very soon) with 2 halogen lights in the reflectors and ... not enough light!! I think I need a couple more to fill in the dark/shadowed area(s). Had to leave the florescent lights on to get enough light to take pics. At least I was able to shoot at 1/30 second instead of 1/4 second (in the first set of "studio" pics). Still not enough light for handheld shots!!! Colors look MUCH better though, not quite "white" but definitely less "greenish"!! :thumbs_up:

Will pick up extra reflectors and bulbs tomorrow morning when I go into town. I want to NOT have to leave the florescent lights on during the shoot.
Have you considered a spot light for Nina.? (just a thought) :whistle:
von_Shredhead wrote:We have three days of rain predicted, so I hope to have plenty of time this weekend to start getting this shoot put together. What a cool way to spend a rainy weekend!!!

Cheers,
Von
Thanks for posting the back stage, pre-show photos. I am enjoying them :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Cheers,
Joe

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Von, Nina is really talented if she can play like Jeff Healey, and she´s more attractive!I guess she won´t mind the chastity belt as long as there will be nice cloths to cover it up, lot´s of them. :lol: She´s a sweetie anyhow,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mia Okinawa wrote:Hoooooh, just grabbed your mail.
The lighting makes colors alive and it get's really better and more vivid :thumbs_up: . It's hard to make a guitar chords with dolls fingers, I couldn't do it as my hands don't swivel so much around to grab the neck :cry:
Let's see what you can do this weekend :!:
:thumbs_up: Mia
Hi Mia!! I had a very interesting conversation with Guy this morning about lighting and he gave me some great tips and tricks for getting better pictures. Thanks for relaying my message to him!!

Nina says "Thanks!" too! She says she understands about the limited range of wrist/hand movements for holding down guitar chords and hopes she can pull off a somewhat believable hand positioning on the guitar neck.

Nina and I will be doing some more experimenting later this afternoon. Wish us luck!

Cheers,
Von (and Nina)

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Joe Bin wrote:That might work. The one problem I do have with fishing line, is it sometimes reflects the light and makes itself visible. You can see that in some of the photos I have posted. I have also thought about using clear ribbon, instead of fishing line, but I think it would reflect the light worse. This is not a problem if you use Photoshop, but I don't. I suggest experimenting with different things. If you hold the weight of her arm when you tie something around her wrist, you should know before releasing all the weight if it is gonna cause a problem or not. Also, I never cinch it tight, I usually tie a loop that is just big enough for her to slop her wrist into,or which ever body part it is.
Again, thanks for the tips Joe!! I have never Photoshopped before, and don't have this program (nor any other "REAL" graphics editing program), I just have MS Paint and MS Picture Manager ... kinda limited and lame programs for any REAL editing work. I DO have a couple Linux Live CD's that have some graphics programs that I could play around with IF the fishing line is too visible. Might even be able to do a bit of color correction ... MAYBE?!?! We shall see ... :whistle:
Joe Bin wrote:Have you considered a spot light for Nina.? (just a thought) :whistle:
Just picked up one this morning! :mrgreen:
Joe Bin wrote:Thanks for posting the back stage, pre-show photos. I am enjoying them :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Cool!! Thanks!! Glad you like 'em ... I hope the final shoot is awesome!!!

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, Nina is really talented if she can play like Jeff Healey, and she´s more attractive!I guess she won´t mind the chastity belt as long as there will be nice cloths to cover it up, lot´s of them. :lol: She´s a sweetie anyhow,
Chris
Howdy Chris,
Well Nina THINKS she can play like Jeff Healey, I just don't have the heart to tell her she has a ways to go before she can match his skill level. I WILL tell her you said she's more attractive than Jeff ... that will definitely make her day!! :D

And I checked the prices for a snazzy Chastity Belt ... WHEW!!! Not exactly cheap for a "prop" Buddy!! And the cheaper ones do not have the "flash/glitter" factor that I was looking for. Oh well ... it was a thought!

Thanks for stopping by and checkin' progress!

Cheers,
Von

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Von, let Nina dream that she´s as good as Mr. Healey already, every one has to have it´s dreams and illusions. And I think she´ll feel a lot better without a chastity belt. That has never been popular with the ladies, right?
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

von_Shredhead wrote:(... continued ...)

My initial thoughts and comments about Nina (and DS 145cm body)

I am extremely impressed with everything about her ... from the engineering of her inners to the sculpting of her outers ... down to the final makeup details and finishing touches.

Skeleton is very smooth, quiet and "fluid". She can't stand and will not hold most poses like Harem's gorgeous girls do, but she's not built to be a poser. She's a sex machine!! With her loose skeleton, she molds and conforms quite effortlessly to my body when we move around. She is very flexible and moves in ways no other doll I've owned moves. Big KUDOS on design!!

Her body is soft yet firm at the same time. She has a "spongy core" as Steven calls it ... a core of urethane foam with silicone outer skin. She is not super soft like many of the new TPE dolls are, but she is very nice to hold and squeeze. She warms up quickly and holds heat nicely. Big bonus is her weight ... she weighs in at a svelte 40lbs. give or take a bit.

Her boobies are wonderful. I am guessing they are gel filled ... so soft and kneadable, even have a bit of jiggle to 'em. I love her perk aroused inflated nipples. YUMMY!

Head attachment system is totally cool. Head just "pops" right on and "pops" right off. Head skin meets neck skin and keeps head stationary wherever posed/positioned ... no slipping and flopping around all willy nilly. And "No." ... her head hasn't fallen off during playtime.

Hands and feet are very nicely detailed with the finger and toe nails ... nails are short enough to not overly worry about ripping any loose ... but long enough to gently scrape skin as she grabs and fondles. She IS quite grabby and gropey and likes to investigate every chance she gets. I LOVE the loose skeleton ... it makes her so "alive" and she becomes an "active participant" whenever we move around. NICE!!

Her spine is able to bend forward a bit, like doing a "crunch/situp" and willingly arches gracefully backward ... very sexy! She bends from side to side and also twists. How far??? I have not pushed her to her limits yet, so ...

A few more pictures of Nina in her short "sleeping" wig.
Short Wig (1).JPG
Hi!
Short Wig (2).JPG
Lost in thought...
Short Wig (3).JPG
Short Wig (4).JPG
Oh ... Hi! ... Sorry, I was just daydreaming ... Did you want something?
Short Wig (5).JPG
Yeah, show your boobie! Thanks!!
Short Wig (6).JPG
Dude ... that was uncalled for!! You tricked me!

Well all, I hope y'all enjoyed Nina's introduction and hope she will be welcomed here. She's new in town and is anxious to meet some of her sisters.

I'll certainly have more pictures soon and will give a full in-depth followup review in a month or so.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Cheers,
Von and Nina
Very nice. Love the skin tone. All your pics make her look cute or hot or both. Love her little bubble butt!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

von_Shredhead wrote:
Seattle Slew wrote:Hey Von, a very belated congrats on your Nina, she's very cute! Hi Nina, belated congrats on your Von! I don't get over to DS much, but I'm glad I found this thread.

Glad to hear about the deep insert/new mold serendipity. Also, Nina your eyelashes look great!
von_Shredhead wrote:Was still a bit squeamish when I first stuck the spoons into her skull, but all ended well!!
Well done!

:glou: I'll bet she has cute feet, too.

Slew
Hi Slew!! Big Thanks from me and Nina!! Yes, it was a very serendipitous moment ... very cool how it all ended!! :thumbs_up:

Cute feet?? I'll let you decide later ... I'll pop in a few foot shots in one of her next shoots just for you Buddy!! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Von
Just for you Slew!
For_Slew (1).JPG
For_Slew (1).JPG (331.83 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
For_Slew (2).JPG
For_Slew (2).JPG (369.35 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
For_Slew (3).JPG
For_Slew (3).JPG (299 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
Nina says "Hi Slew, these are just for you ... hope ya like 'em!"

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

harvey48 wrote: Very nice. Love the skin tone. All your pics make her look cute or hot or both. Love her little bubble butt!
Thanks Harvey!! I'm a newbie with the photography, but I'm learnin'. :)
(I love her little bubble butt too ... YUMMMY!!)

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, let Nina dream that she´s as good as Mr. Healey already, every one has to have it´s dreams and illusions. And I think she´ll feel a lot better without a chastity belt. That has never been popular with the ladies, right?
Chris
Hi Chris. Nina has many dreams, one is to be as good as Eddie Van Halen ... and I think she can do it!
Chris ... the chastity belt is for my stage costume ... and for playtime with Von ... but don't tell him. :wink:
What you doin' Grrl?
Nothin' ... 'bye Chris!
Hmmmmmm ...

Anyway, thought you might like a little Nina in Red ...

Nina's takin' a break from the Rock and Roll shoot and wanted to have some quality time.
I'm tired of sittin' under those hot lights, Dude. And I saw you sweatin' it up too, buddy!
So gave Nina a fresh bath and powder ...
I was really needin' it ... been workin' up a sweat in the same clothes for days! And I wanted to kick back and relax.
And dressed her (minimally) in a tank top and red undies. Then Nina saw something out of the corner of her eye.
What's that?
What? Where?
Over there ...
This? It's a red wig ... why?
Let me try it on ... pleeeeeeaaaaassssssse!!!
Oh ... this is gonna be cool!! Thanks Von!!

So I had to grab the camera ...
Hi!  Von let me try on this red wig.
Hi! Von let me try on this red wig.
Red_Head_Nina (01).JPG (304.82 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
I kinda like it ...
I kinda like it ...
Red_Head_Nina (02).JPG (302.32 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
Von likes it too ...
Von likes it too ...
Red_Head_Nina (03).JPG (305.17 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
Swooooooop ...
Swooooooop ...
Red_Head_Nina (04).JPG (300.04 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
Can't really tell in this pic but this wig<br />has a weird cut ... 3 separate distinct <br />layers ... and a &quot;tail&quot;.
Can't really tell in this pic but this wig
has a weird cut ... 3 separate distinct
layers ... and a "tail".
Red_Head_Nina (05).JPG (334.45 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
My favorite shot.
My favorite shot.
Red_Head_Nina (06).JPG (289.31 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
Pretty eyes ...
Pretty eyes ...
Red_Head_Nina (07).JPG (345.08 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
Hey Nina ...
Hey Nina ...
Red_Head_Nina (08).JPG (309.25 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
What?!?
What?!?
Red_Head_Nina (09).JPG (323.18 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
'Bye
'Bye
Red_Head_Nina (10).JPG (332.14 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
Well ... back to the Rock and Roll shoot ... glad to have had a break and hope y'all enjoyed it.

Cheers,
Von

INFORMATIONS