exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by von_Shredhead »

Joe Bin wrote:Hay Von, It's a while since I last visited this thread, and I see a lot has happened. It is great to see you have Nina on her feet now and doing such awesome poses. Those skater moves and rocker poses are really great, and I love the recycled trash outfits you are making. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Image
Hey Joe!!
Better late then never Buddy! And Thanks for the comments Dude!! Been havin' a great fun time doing these last shoots ... the hanging kit adds so much to Nina's capabilities AND it easy on my back not having to haul Nina around. I can dress her while she's hanging and this makes it so much easier!

I have a few more ideas in store for Nina's Trashion Show. The one I'm working on now is gonna take a bit of time to finish up, so stay tuned ... (I hope to at least have a "sneak peek" ready by this weekend)
:glou:
Cheers,
Von and Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nina, don´t worry, he´s just having fun, he loves you, you know that! :wink:
Chris
Hi Mr. Chris,
Oh ... I know Von loves me with all his heart. I like to ruffle his feathers and get him started ... and then let him go at it. :lol: You just don't get to see me stoking his fire and getting all the "friction" started. I'm just as guilty of stirring the pot, if not more, than Von is ... I'm a bit like a seagull ... I come in fast, make a lot of noise, shit all over the place and then leave ... hee hee hee :P

Please tell my older sisters "Hi!" for me, Mr. Chris!
xoxoxo
Nina

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nina, you little firecracker, I´ll send kisses from your older sisters. Emmanuelle is sitting right next to me and asked me to.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nina, you little firecracker, I´ll send kisses from your older sisters. Emmanuelle is sitting right next to me and asked me to.
Chris
Hi Mr. Chris,
Y'know, Von calls me his "little firecracker" quite often ... is this a guy thing or what? :wink: Please tell my older sisters "Thanks" for the kisses ... very much appreciated! :)
xoxoxo,
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy All!

Sorry to say, Nina and I have made very little progress with her next Trash Fashion Outfit. Spring yard clean up has taken up pretty much all daylight hours available, weather has been perfect for these Spring time activities/chores, so wanted to get a head start.

So ... sorry, no new outfit this week, just a couple of pics of Nina patiently waiting for me to get my ass in gear.
TrashionShowPart07 (1).JPG
TrashionShowPart07 (1).JPG (462.82 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
Hi all!! Sorry I don't have any new pics this week to share with y'all. Von's been totaly busy outside getting the yard ready for Spring and hasn't spent much time putting together my next outfit.
TrashionShowPart07 (2).JPG
TrashionShowPart07 (2).JPG (454.26 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
Here's the box of trash that he plans to use to make my next outfit.
TrashionShowPart07 (3).JPG
TrashionShowPart07 (3).JPG (493.46 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
Trash all picked through and organized. Also found a nice set of brass curtain hangers (not shown) that MAY prove to be useful.
TrashionShowPart07 (4).JPG
TrashionShowPart07 (4).JPG (547.98 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
Nina chillin' out, waiting patiently for her next photo shoot.
TrashionShowPart07 (5).JPG
TrashionShowPart07 (5).JPG (497.08 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
Chillin' out never looked so good!

The End!

On another note ... Nina has some surprises coming in the next few days. I ordered her 2 new wigs and 2 new softer silicone mix inserts from DS Dolls. Also picked up a large bottle of talc powder to try out and hope to reduce Nina's "shine". I've read here in the forum that REAL talc powder works wonders with the DS Dolls ... "holds" better than corn starch and helps reduce the "Shine" much better, too.

We will try this after Nina has finished her Trashion Show stint.

Cheers,
Von and Nina

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Von, I´m sure Nina will appreciate all the surprises, not just the talcum powder which really works fine. The trash looks very interesting, and Nina, you look very very lovely just chilling around. :whistle:

Chris

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Hi Von:

It seems like dsdolls and creativity always hold hands, I like a lot your trash Fashion projects :glou:
Your NiNa Von Sredhead is a sexy model, spoil your Nina with more atention and gifts :razz: :razz: :wink: :wink:

You could try with "maizena" instead fo talc or cornstarch, works for me to hide shines.

regards

Mexdl

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Von
Nina's new recycled outfit is lovely, I love the picture of her standing looking at the box. And you're right, Chillin' out never looked so good. Delightful set.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Von, I´m sure Nina will appreciate all the surprises, not just the talcum powder which really works fine. The trash looks very interesting, and Nina, you look very very lovely just chilling around. :whistle:

Chris
Howdy Chris!

I too am sure Nina will really like her new wigs ... her original wig is getting a bit ragged looking. Her new wigs will be for photos ONLY ... we'll keep the ratty natty wig for bedroom fun activities. :mrgreen:

And I am sure I will like her new softer inserts ... although her original insert is still very nice feeling ... "muscular" would be the best way to describe.

Cheers,
Von

Hi Mr. Chris,
Thank you so very much for your nice words.
I gotta let you in on a little secret ... I saw Von checking out on the internet on how to make a toga and other authentic Greek and Roman clothing styles. I think he has a plan but has not shared it with me yet. He keeps taking measurements and then disappears for a while. I can hear him in the basement doing something ... but when I ask him what he's doing, he just says, "You'll see soon enough lil Neener". ARRRRRGGGGGG!! Stop calling me Neener!!! Then he just gives me a shit eating grin and disappears again. He can be such a turd sometimes!!
But I love him with all my heart!
xoxoxo
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

mexdl wrote:Hi Von:

It seems like dsdolls and creativity always hold hands, I like a lot your trash Fashion projects :glou:
Your NiNa Von Sredhead is a sexy model, spoil your Nina with more atention and gifts :razz: :razz: :wink: :wink:

You could try with "maizena" instead fo talc or cornstarch, works for me to hide shines.

regards

Mexdl
Hola Mex!
Thanks for the wonderful comments mi amigo! It DOES seems like DS Dolls bring out some very creative peoples and their wonderful creativity is captured in the shared photos. Your pics always amaze me ... very unique style, very masterfully done. I am very excited to see what you come up with using your new Nina head ... I am sure it will be cool and artistic!

Nina says "Thank you Mexdl!" ... she really enjoyed your comments very much and is now hinting for more presents and girly gifts. :P

Maizena?? Isn't that corn starch? Or is it a special grind of corn starch that works better than regular corn starch on our DS girls? I still have not had a chance to try out talc with Nina. Her shine and slight stickiness (she has very little powder left on her skin) really help out with her Trash Fashion outfits as I put them together ... helps hold different pieces in place while preparing other pieces. :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Von and Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mondoon wrote:Hi Von
Nina's new recycled outfit is lovely, I love the picture of her standing looking at the box. And you're right, Chillin' out never looked so good. Delightful set.
Thanks Mondoon ...
I love the picture of her standing looking at the box
She seems a bit miffed at the whole trash idea ... "You want me to wear THIS?!?!" ... please? ... "I think NOT!"
And you're right, Chillin' out never looked so good.
Awww ... :oops: Thank you Mr. Mondoon. :)
Can I come over and jam with Hanna sometime?
Von said it was okay if I asked you.
I think it would be fun ... I'll bring an acoustic guitar so we don't wake the neighbors. :whistle:
Thanks!
xoxoxo
Nina
Delightful set.
Really? Thanks! Wasn't planned at all ... just kinda happened as I was cleaning up Nina's "studio" ... getting ready to start her next Trashion Show shoot.

And speaking of "delightful sets" ... Hanna's latest set is meowy meowy delightful and very playful. You and Hanna put on great show and it was very fun to watch! Hanna is so incredibly cute and has a great sense of humor. She's one special girl! :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Cheers,
Von

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Thanks a lot Von. Yeah she is a cute cat and I love her dearly. You obviously love Nina too all the work you put in for her. Great isn't it.

Hanna is quite excited at the idea of having Nina over for a jam session, and she said and I quote "Sod the neighbours we'll use the electric guitars"
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Trash fashion!

Brilliant!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Von,
a night wig is great, Brigitte has one as well. :mrgreen:
Hi Nina, so he´ll make you a roman empress? Sounds great. :wink: You know it´s because he´s too shy to call you GODDESS. :wink: Trust him, it´ll be fine. Kisses from your older sisters.
Chris

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

von_Shredhead wrote:
mexdl wrote:Hi Von:

regards

Mexdl
Hola Mex!
Thanks for the wonderful comments mi amigo! It DOES seems like DS Dolls bring out some very creative peoples and their wonderful creativity is captured in the shared photos. Your pics always amaze me ... very unique style, very masterfully done. I am very excited to see what you come up with using your new Nina head ... I am sure it will be cool and artistic!

Nina says "Thank you Mexdl!" ... she really enjoyed your comments very much and is now hinting for more presents and girly gifts. :P

Maizena?? Isn't that corn starch? Or is it a special grind of corn starch that works better than regular corn starch on our DS girls? I still have not had a chance to try out talc with Nina. Her shine and slight stickiness (she has very little powder left on her skin) really help out with her Trash Fashion outfits as I put them together ... helps hold different pieces in place while preparing other pieces. :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Von and Nina
Hi Von, Hi Nina!

thanks for your kind concepts.

maizena is a Cornstarch in a food presentation, not a talc presentation.

here is the box: (i found that it is available at walmart

here maizena is so common to make hot beverages and thick sauces and gravies.

so in theory is the same as talc cornstarch, but for some reason I get better results with the maizena yellow box.

say my regards to the sexy tanned Nina.

mexdl

INFORMATIONS