exdollofficial.com

Skin Softness

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

luv2ridemx

Skin Softness

Post by luv2ridemx »

Can anyone please help with this topic.

I am considering buying a 145cm DS doll, but..... how soft or flexible is the skin ? is there any pictures or videos showing the softness ??
also, any help with pictures of the vagina area, how is it on the dolls ??

anybody's help please. its a big purchase and I can't find anything on the topic.

thank you :)

Agamon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Skin Softness

Post by Agamon »

Hi

They can send you the silicone sample, but you must pay for the shipping. (by DHL). There were two type of silicone, but now has them just one type. The new type of silicone them have now is pretty good. I did it before I ordered mine from ArteTokio. (Because DsDoll not sell 138cm body anymore)

Best regards

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

Agamon wrote:Hi

They can send you the silicone sample, but you must pay for the shipping. (by DHL). There were two type of silicone, but now has them just one type. The new type of silicone them have now is pretty good. I did it before I ordered mine from ArteTokio. (Because DsDoll not sell 138cm body anymore)

Best regards

Thank you, I'll try that.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

I have a recent 168plus and the skin softness is . . . wonderful.

The breasts are superb.

The nether regions have an opening into which a very good insert goes - I did photos but unfortunately discovered that I'd used the wrong insert by mistake from my 158 doll . . .

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... 342&page=3

The new design of insert is better and more realistic.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Agamon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Agamon »

Hi

I almost forgot one thing. Remember they are just dolls. They can not compare with real women. But pretty good! :whistle:

Best regards

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

The bum on the 145 cm doll is not soft :?

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

sture wrote:The bum on the 145 cm doll is not soft :?
:-( This is always a design issue so that they can sit without permanent compression.

What about the thighs? Are they soft enough when you're on top? I would imagine the 160 and 161 to be the best in that direction . . . Has anyone experience of them?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

haremlover wrote:
sture wrote:The bum on the 145 cm doll is not soft :?
:-( This is always a design issue so that they can sit without permanent compression.

What about the thighs? Are they soft enough when you're on top? I would imagine the 160 and 161 to be the best in that direction . . . Has anyone experience of them?

Best wishes

Harem
Well my Sandra (Jasmine/ Rose doll) has a very soft bum and she can sit without permanent compression, so I don´t know about that...
Regarding the tighs...the only parts that were soft on the 145 cm doll (I had) was the breasts, the tummy and the "top" part of the cavity where you put the insert.
The lower parts of heads are also sturdy. Not so kissable even that there is a little tounge one can pull out for such purpose.

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

Thats true, but, all I'm trying to figure out is if its close to the fleshlight material. which is amazing and super soft and realistic feeling.
Agamon wrote:Hi

I almost forgot one thing. Remember they are just dolls. They can not compare with real women. But pretty good! :whistle:

Best regards

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

luv2ridemx wrote:Thats true, but, all I'm trying to figure out is if its close to the fleshlight material. which is amazing and super soft and realistic feeling.
Well the inserts are . . . supreme . . . and actually in practice because dolls don't move themselves and you have to move them about, a bit of solidity in strategic places means they're less prone to damage.

Nothing worse than carrying a heavy jelly . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

luv2ridemx wrote:Thats true, but, all I'm trying to figure out is if its close to the fleshlight material. which is amazing and super soft and realistic feeling.
Hi, luv2ridemx. If you're asking if the silicone on the Doll Sweet dolls feels like Fleshlight material, I can tell you conclusively that it doesn't. Silicone is much firmer. The Doll Sweet dolls have some soft compressibility due to there being foam under the silicone. But no silicone doll approaches the softness of a Fleshlight. You should consider a doll made from TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer). They are very soft; maybe close to a Fleshlight. It wouldn't surprise me if Fleshlights were made of some type of TPE. TPE dolls are generally less expensive than silicone dolls, but they're heavier than silicone dolls with a foam core, like the dolls from Doll Sweet.

Also, be wary of videos showing doll softness. The problem is you don't know how much pressure is being applied. I've seen videos for many of the dolls I have, and they feel different in person than they appear to feel on the videos.

Edit: Removed specific references.

INFORMATIONS