exdollofficial.com

DS Doll 145cm

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

luv2ridemx

DS Doll 145cm

Post by luv2ridemx »

anyone have pictures of the doll with the removable insert in ? i know they have changed and have got better, I was looking for a recent picture, can't find one anywhere.

thank you

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: DS Doll 145cm

Post by haremlover »

Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

WOW, thank you zoo much. whats your opinion on the softness ? are they as soft as a flashlight ??

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I've never had a fleshlight but the silicone is similar softness to that of fantaflesh inserts on the inflatables I've enjoyed. When one has a good position, sex is a dimension beyond that which one can experience with other toys. Positioning is a learning curve but results are wonderful when mastered.

http://bbs.dsdoll.com/portal.php?mod=vi ... muid=34570 gives photos of getting her in the right position for missionary - using Google Translate you might have to join as a member to see the photos. They have probably been posted on this forum and I'll look tomorrow for them if no-one else has posted the link.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

haremlover wrote:I've never had a fleshlight but the silicone is similar softness to that of fantaflesh inserts on the inflatables I've enjoyed. When one has a good position, sex is a dimension beyond that which one can experience with other toys. Positioning is a learning curve but results are wonderful when mastered.

http://bbs.dsdoll.com/portal.php?mod=vi ... muid=34570 gives photos of getting her in the right position for missionary - using Google Translate you might have to join as a member to see the photos. They have probably been posted on this forum and I'll look tomorrow for them if no-one else has posted the link.

Best wishes

Harem

Ok, thank you so much for taking the time to help. this is a big decision and is scary with out seeing the product in person.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

luv2ridemx wrote:

Ok, thank you so much for taking the time to help. this is a big decision and is scary with out seeing the product in person.
;-)

I'm hoping that a friend who sometimes helps me with photos might get a 145plus - so that I can see one too!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

The bodies look very firm, So i'm wondering if this is the right doll for me. they look rigid and hard.

But WOW, they look beautiful....

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Your rite silicone is harder, well in my opinion a lot harder than a Tpe doll and to me not very real feeling but yes silicone is very realistic and good for pose in my opinion. I was seriously thinking of buying a dsdoll because of how nice they look. I do believe the 145cm plus breast are sexy and they do look very soft but never had a chance yet to feel them and would like to. If the breast are like real ones then I probably would buy on just for that alone. I just wish there Butt was as soft and I would buy a dsdoll Now. DSDOLL manufacture are very upfront and very honest about there product and if I were to purchase a silicone doll they would be the one I would buy. They seem to know what there doing and have seen a lot of positve feed back on the forum. If a doll manufacture ever tells you any part of there doll is a seceret on there desighn then RUN fast. Dsdoll gives all the details and thats very good.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

So the DS Dolls are silicone ?

DSDOLL France
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DSDOLL France »

luv2ridemx wrote:So the DS Dolls are silicone ?
DSDOLL is made by Platinum silicone. :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

luv2ridemx wrote:So the DS Dolls are silicone ?
Hi!

Yes - they are silicone. Just because they happen to be made in China (but to Japanese standards as they are owned by a Japanese company) people assume that they're made of the stuff that other Chinese dolls are made of - which they're not: they are platinum silicone.

When powdered with talc the texture is very realistic to the touch. Being proper platinum silicone has advantages - a very minute amount of oil leaches out of them over time, so they're non porous and self rejecting of dirt, so much easier to keap clean.

I have a 168plus with the new formulation silicone and the breasts are . . . . very very lovely! There is a test of putting a 1 litre bottle of water cap down on them next to the nipple and seeing how much they depress. When I did it, the result was up there with the best of dolls.

Softness elsewhere is probably good by the standards of dolls generally but reputedly 4Woods are softer, but significantly more expensive - and I love the DS heads!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

Harem, thank you, and again. everybody else too.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

luv2ridemx wrote:Harem, thank you, and again. everybody else too.
You're welcome.

I have just looked up the result of the experiment on the 168plus - height from cleavage to nipple tip is 2 1/2 inches. Deflection from 1 litre bottle on nipple is 1 inch so that's an impressive 40%.

On http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 as translated by Google into irrelevant nonsense: "DS strongest road" a Member writes, in response to, I assume another member 4w
Concerned about the problem for so long about the doll head height feeling DS choice other than the need to strengthen the good on the hardness 4w so if you like soft, then it would be perfect (4w saying why not get hold of the doll to study the silicone composition of it?)
to which DS big boss writes:
We doll's chest, and their softness is almost the same. It also reflects the OT than soft. Other parts of the technical requirements involved is relatively high, such ass if done too soft, sitting for a long time will be deformed. Currently still studying how to balance
to which an enthusiastic response is made
Excited softness and four wood but, like so much cheaper! If so, needless to say are mandatory DS! When the video to find out? So excited! DS
Make of all this Googlese what you will but anyone with a 168 plus will be saying the same about their softness, and I think that Patrice reports similarly about 145 Hisa.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

luv2ridemx wrote:The bodies look very firm, So i'm wondering if this is the right doll for me. they look rigid and hard.

But WOW, they look beautiful....
The Doll Sweet dolls are amazing. I have a DS145 and a DS168 Plus. They use a very nice type of platinum silicone with a foam core underneath. They are a little firm in some places, including the behind. The breasts are designed with an internal air chamber and do feel very nice. From reading your posts, especially in reference to the softness of a Fleshlight, I believe you should look into dolls made out of TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer).

Edit: Removed specific references.

INFORMATIONS