exdollofficial.com

softness Sample

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

luv2ridemx

softness Sample

Post by luv2ridemx »

Does anyone know if DS Doll will ship a skin and insert sample to a potential buyer. ??
I will pay for the item and shipping of course. I think this would be a great option to really see the quality of the product.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: softness Sample

Post by staycool64 »

There are members and post to read and then simply ask.. Why pay for somthing thats available on the forum.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

I guess thats a option also.

thanks.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

You can also get an idea from their videos. The demonstrator(s) sure do like to grope them enthusiastically. lol.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

SynDaverlover765

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

Why not? That is exactly what I am looking for to compare doll skin and sponge to what I am looking for in a doll. Also wondering if the DS doll is firmer than the solid silicone dolls.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

luv2ridemx wrote:Does anyone know if DS Doll will ship a skin and insert sample to a potential buyer. ??
I will pay for the item and shipping of course. I think this would be a great option to really see the quality of the product.
Just E-Mail John and ask to purchase some inserts. I did that last year and he was very obliging. And the inserts exceeded my expectations. I basically said the reason was that I'd hate to go to the trouble and expense of purchasing a doll and find out that the insert wasn't everything it could be ... you will not be disappointed.

INFORMATIONS