exdollofficial.com

Pale skin.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Melkor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Pale skin.

Post by Melkor »

Hi there. I am just wondering if anyone on this forum have a DS doll with the pale skin option? The "pink" tone looks fairly pale in some photos, but I am still not sure if that's really the one I would want. I know there is a few photos on their website, but it would be nice to see some photos from actual owners of a pale skinned lady.

Take care. :thumbs_up:
“I have never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.” ― Henry David Thoreau

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Pale skin.

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Melkor, there aren´t any DS Dolls with pale skin registered in the Matrix yet. But I´m sure there will be one soon,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

The pink is by no means as pink as others and is a nice colour, not at all too pink. It's pale enough for the yellow, which is pale enough, not to scream as being too different:
Penny being yellow on a pink body - although it's subtle enough for no-one to have queried it yet.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

here a picture show the 4 kinds skin color:
Attachments
ds sex doll skin colors
ds sex doll skin colors
4colors_02.jpg (33.74 KiB) Viewed 1586 times
ds sex doll skin colors
ds sex doll skin colors
4colors_01.jpg (43.64 KiB) Viewed 1586 times

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Melkor wrote:Hi there. I am just wondering if anyone on this forum have a DS doll with the pale skin option? The "pink" tone looks fairly pale in some photos, but I am still not sure if that's really the one I would want. I know there is a few photos on their website, but it would be nice to see some photos from actual owners of a pale skinned lady.

Take care. :thumbs_up:
The color can be very tricky to determine from photos, because of the variation in lighting conditions. I ordered dolls with light pink skin. They look lighter and less pink than they look in the Doll Sweet comparison photo. Fortunately, it was just what I was looking for. I wonder if they would send you a couple of small silicone samples of the colors you're interested in.

INFORMATIONS